HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transferring between characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gray
Gray

Transferring between characters  Empty
PostSubject: Transferring between characters    Transferring between characters  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

I was wondering if there was anyway I could transfer pokemon between two of my characters. If it is possible could my random water and electric egg from Jason Grace be transferred to Luke Jackson.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Transferring between characters    Transferring between characters  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 14, 2013 2:20 pm

It is possible. I'd like two suggest two ways on how you can do it, Eevee.

1. Have Jason and Luke meet each other in-game.

2. Role-play this:
Jason sends the egg in the PC and uploads the "data-ized" eggs to the internet and puts it in an online exchange website. Role-play as Luke who also joins the same "website" and sees the eggs offer. Just like in real life, Luke would try to contact Jason and negotiate the exchange. Like say, Luke would give him an old necklace or any item that's not part of his "items" (I mean, not the Potions, etc.) Say, they've already negotiated and the exchange was made. Jason gave the eggs, Luke gave whatever item he had. Then role-play back to Jason and just type something up like he received the item from the internet.

Be creative, fella. :)Hope you like the suggestion and understood it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transferring between characters    Transferring between characters  H6Q0F8z

Transferring between characters
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1