HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying A Soothe Bell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Buying A Soothe Bell Empty
PostSubject: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 3:37 pm

Here he was in Celadon City, searching through the large Department Store for a specific item. He discovered that, even though he captured himself a Meowth, the Beauty Queen-like attitude made said Pokemon disobedient to his commands, and he couldn't allow that. Disobedient Pokemon were a sign of a poor trainer, and he would never allow anyone to think him a bad trainer. So, here he was in the Celadon Department Store, trying to find a Soothe Bell to buy so he can have his Meowth Kumi hold onto it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 3:50 pm

April walked through the Department Store in Celadon, looking for accessories for her Pokemon. She did have a Pokemon out, her Gallade King Arthur. He walked next to April, looking around. She smiled at him and nodded, happy with his vigilance. She window shopped around, especially paying attention to TMs and such.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 3:55 pm

When April walked into the Department Store, with a Gallade traveling behind her, Hakudoshi's precious Gardevoir Karei, who was trailing behind and following after her trainer and childhood, turned her attention to the Gallade and started salivating at the mouth. She practically Teleported over to him and, after flipping her green hair back, proceeded to bat her eyelashes at him. Hakudoshi telepathically noticed the change in his precious friend and turned to see what the problem was, he quickly moved over to Karei and gave Aprial a sheepish look. "Sorry about whatever trouble Karei-Chan caused you. She's usually not like this" he said to her was he gave Karie an exasperated look.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 pm

April waved off the apology with a smile. "It's okay, she hasn't done anything." King Arthur seemed rather embarrassed by the attention from Karei and put his arm behind his head and smiled awkwardly. "I'm April, this is King Arthur." She motioned to herself, then to her Gallade. "You are?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Hakudoshi smiled back at the one-year-older girl, finding her bubbly and kind personality infectious, as he introduced himself. "My name is Hakudoshi, and this is Karei-Chan, which means Beauty" he said to her with a well-mannered grin. He was usually a bit unfriendly to those around him, but the personality of the girl made him ease up a bit, as well as make him more of a conversationalist.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 5:11 pm

"Ah, nice to meet you." She nodded. "I'm from Johto, I'm just here looking around for accessories and such for my Pokemon. Are you a Trainer?" April inquired, turning her head to the side slightly, waiting for his answer. She kept a hand on her belt, where her Pokeballs were.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Hakudoshi raised an eyebrow at her, wondering what a trainer from Johto was doing here in Kanto. The fact that she was here to buy accessories for her Pokemon as well made it a very huge coincidence that the two were to just meet up like this in the Celadon Department Store. "I'm both a Trainer and a Coordinator. I'm intending on not only building the strongest of Pokemon, but a team of the most beautiful Pokemon as well. As for why I'm here, I'm attempting to purchase a Soothe Bell, due to the fact that the Meowth I captured is very disobedient. Granted, she has a beauty queen attitude and I did just capture her" he said to her as an anime sweatdrop slid down the side of his head.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 5:35 pm

"Heh." April giggled a little. "That's cool. I don't know which route I want to go with my Pokemon just yet, so I decided to come to Kanto to mull it over. Plus, I heard there were some really interesting Gym Leaders here in this region." She smiled again. "A disobedient Pokemon? Yeah, a Soothe Bell would help. It would probably also if you did stuff she liked, or gave her stuff."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 5:42 pm

Hakudoshi nodded his head in agreement with her when she said that doing stuff that Kumi liked or gave her things would make her like him more. However, it would take time for her to warm up to him, and that time would be very shortened with a Soothe Bell, plus she would actually listen to him while she held onto a Soothe Bell. "Yeah, but with her being so disobedient, it'll be very difficult to get her to train, since she won't listen to what I say. With a Soothe Bell, she'll listen to my commands, and warm up to me much more quickly" he said to her with a confident smirk.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zWed Jun 12, 2013 5:59 pm

"Yeah, that would make things quicker." April nodded. "I just bond with my Pokemon. The only one I have trouble with is Cell. Because he's lazy." King Arthur shook his head when April spoke of Cell, the young girl's Siamerge.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zFri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm

Hakudoshi chuckled a bit to himself, finding it amusing that she had a disobedient Pokemon as well. What a weird coincidence that the female trainer he met also had a disobedient Pokemon that didn't want to listen to her. It was nice to meet someone that understood his frustration. "Kumi, my Meowth, doesn't even like me, so the chances of me bonding with her is practically zero, so I unfortunately have to resort to different methods" he said to her with a sheepish grin as he scratched the back of his head.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 6:16 pm

April nodded, understanding how he felt. She smiled sympathetically. "I can't tell if Cell likes me or not. He just pretty much refuses to battle. I mean, I know he has great potential, but he won't fight anyone. Really, really lazy." She sighed. She looked around. At one point she spotted a clock. "Oop! I gotta go, bye!" April ran off with her Gallade.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying A Soothe Bell   Buying A Soothe Bell H6Q0F8z

Buying A Soothe Bell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1