HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finaly able to strech my legs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Doragon

Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 03, 2010 3:44 am

Since the lightning hit a rock and the built up eletricity was shot out alot it was a easy match for kadabras confusion then kadabra rolled back and watched pikachu intently
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Volt uses Charge preparing for another massive attack

((Getting a Diary on VDex for 15k :P))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 03, 2010 9:19 pm

(GIVE IT >:O)

Kadabra used confusion again
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Volt jumps to the side and releases a Thundebolt

((Mine! *Holds diary*))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 1:58 am

(fine ill get it myself)

Kadabra made the confusion turn around and hit pikachu right in the head but then also tried to dodged but got hit mostly,making him quite hurt and his arm feeling really hurt
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 09, 2010 9:12 pm

"Volt come back" says Sam. Volt was breathing heavy but runs back and climbs on Sam's shoulder. "Is your kadabra alright?" asks Sam

((I have some plans for it, you'll see))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 12:02 am

(k cool)Theo called over kadabra and it teleported and rubbed its arm then was in pain"hmm seems not like it"Theo then squeezed an oran berry putting it on a rag and wrapping it around his arm"he should be ok"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 1:12 am

"Pikachuuuu" says Volt to show he was alright just tired
"That was a nice battle" says Sam feeding Volt some pokeblock
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 1:14 am

"yes it was it was fun so what now"said theo petting kadabra
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am

"Go to the pokemon center to have them healed?" suggests Sam
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 am

"sure lead the way"Theo then smiled and returned kadabra
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 10, 2010 1:42 pm

"Um, I'm kinda new to the region so I don't know the way" laughs Sam scratching her head with one hand
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 11, 2010 12:54 am

"i do"Theo then walked to the pokemon center,stopping a few times to see if she were still following
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 11, 2010 1:18 am

Sam follows. When they reach the center she gives Volt and Aqua (Mudkip) to Nurse Joy to be healed
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 am

Theo gives kadabra to nurse joy to heal also then sits down"so what now sam"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 13, 2010 7:49 pm

"No clue. I thought I'd try beating the Johto league" says Sam
System

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 13, 2010 8:36 pm

'' Enrique now eterst PC, Hey guys. Sorry i was looking at wild pidgey outhere. Your the guy who battled Sam. Im Enrique nice to meet you. ''
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 14, 2010 3:20 am

Theo then laughed"as you said before the battle"
System

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 14, 2010 11:36 am

'' I did? '' laughed enrique '' Well were are we going now? Golddenrod gym is to strong for us i guess. We can go to Azalea or Violet...? ''
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 am

Sam listens to them until unexpectedly Sam's baby shaymin pops out of her pokeball into Sam's arms. "Hey Flower, Have a nice nap?" Sam asks the tiny shaymin petting it. "Shay, Shay" says Flower happily to young to know telepathy yet
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 am

Theo stared at the shaymin and thought to himself " wow its a shaymin,i could take it from her right now"Theo the looked at the baby shaymin and how it was happy"eh il ltake it from her when it grows up"Theo then looked at the 2"im fine with wherever"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Nurse Joy brings back Sam's pikachu and mudkip. Sam puts Aqua back in her pokeball while Volt climbs onto Sam's shoulder. "Feeling better?" Sam asks Volt. "Pika Pikachuuu" says Volt. "Shay Shay" says Flower seeing her friend. "Pika Pika" says Volt and both jump down and start playing tag
System

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 5:11 pm

'' Hmm i think we should go to Violet. we can natch some new pokemon in National Park. So what do you think? '' Then his wooper jumped and started to play with other pokemons
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 6:35 pm

"hmm i heard theres a fly type gym leader there,ok lets go there"Then Theo walked on the path to violet town
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 9:11 pm

Flower is scared by the wooper and jumps into Sam's arms. "It's ok Flower" Sam says to calm the shaymin down. "She doesn't like strangers" Sam explains to the others. Nurse Joy runs out. "I'm glad I caught you, this just came in for you Samantha" says Nurse Joy handing Samantha a ultraball. "Thanks" says Sam. She takes the ultraball and presses the button on it. Out pops a female eevee that looks curiosly at Sam. "Cool a eevee, I think I'll call you Sly" says Sam petting the eevee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finaly able to strech my legs!   Finaly able to strech my legs! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Finaly able to strech my legs!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Goldenrod City-
Jump to: