HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Leo
Leo

My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 11:54 am

Hey people
for the ones that I rp with, I will do my best to get at least one post out. I still feel very tired but i dont want to let people wait.
~ Jacob ~
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:58 pm

Ok people here is the new update
So as maybe some of you have noticed I am not so active. I had a few days like yesterday that I really felt so tired that i maybe only got one post out. But I feel slightly rested more. That helpes me to feel a little bit better but that is only cause i have gone to bed very early and slept for a very long time. Well I will try to post some more for the two topics I have now. But dont be too excited yet cause this can turn around pretty fast and with the possibility that i wont be able to come online for a few days. Well uhm that was the update
Hope to hear from you all soon or to speak with you all in the cb
~ Jacob ~
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks for the advice, but will try to stay online to catch up on my posts and keep going online, you guys are a second family and I dont want to dissapoint you all.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks Atlas thats true but I come online less allready.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Ok hey people
so the doctor wanted to try to let me walk outdoors without an IV :( :( Bad idea I threw up so much that I fainted after about five steps X( I feel terrible so they want to keep me inside for a lot longer
Well um I dont know how many of you even read this but I like all the messages of you guys I got :D I will definetely get better for all you guys :D
~ Jacob ~
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Don't ignore me, your hidden doctor, lol I'm always reading even if i'm not always commenting, don't wanna put to much pressure on you to reply if your this bad k.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 pm

Thanks Mark, sorry for ignoring you doctor :D And thanks for reading you all :')
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 am

Yeah, we all read. Some probably just don't know what to say. Even so, everyone here cares. :)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Jacob with the (almost) Daily update
So I fee a little bit better probably thanks to the new IV drip and some pain killers the doctor gave me. But probably the most due to you guys :D :D Well the doctor says I am going to make a full recovery so great news :D
Love you all
~ Jacob ~
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Yay it's all thanks to my spell I used in chat yesterday XD

Anyways keep working to get better
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 05, 2013 6:25 am

Glad to hear so Ian! Remember, don't stop taking whatever pills until the doctor tells you to. One of e biggest mistakes is to stop the pills as soon as you feel better ;P
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 am

Yeah but try not to overdose as well. I'd say it's an answered prayer. I'm not really religious but if it's for the sake of a friend's safety, I do pray - even if it could exorcise me in the process. Nah, seriously, man. That sounds so ******* good! :D Try not to be so happy and do hard tasks right away, take things slow, 'kay? :)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 pm

OK so it went well and the doctors say I will be released tommorow, and I will be home at bed rest but still I will be home YAY
~ Jacob ~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)   My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

My hospital diary (Going to make a full recovery)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2