HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Strollin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:50 am

"Uh this seems like an unfair battle." said Derik to the Ghost
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:54 am

"3 on 3." Tanner called all of his Pokemon to his side, with Gnash standing at the front of the group, Brick standing next to him, and Blink hiding behind Brick slightly. "We're ready whenever you are." He had a slight smile on his face, calm as ever.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:57 am

Kaneko stabbed his blade into the ground making a spectral white wall appear around them. "The challenge has been accepted, you can not leave now." His Pokemon walking infront of him. "Gallade, Night slash." Gallade quickly jumped infront of his opponents going to to slash at Gnash
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:01 am

"Gnash, use Sand-Attack!" He told him. Gnash turned around and started kicking up sand and dirt to hopefully deter the Gallade's attack.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:09 am

Gallade used his blades to blow the sand away instead of cutting cutting Gnash. "Bisharp." The Bisharp knew exactly what to do, he dashed at the open side of Gible his blades turning black, he dashed in for a night slash.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:11 am

"Head Smash!" Tanner called out, Brick running and aiming to slam his head into Bisharp to protect Gnash.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:21 am

Bisharp blacked the tough skul with one arm whilst continuing on with slash with his other arm. Gallade focused in on Tanners idle Pokemon, trying to turn its mind to mesh with a confusion attack. "Scizor, help Bisharp." The Scizor skated in, using his wings to hovor on his toes. "Bullet punch." Scizor raised his metal fists quickly going in to jab Brick.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:25 am

Neither Brick nor Gnash could keep up their defence and were hit, taking some rather bad damage. Both of them were flung back a bit, ending up where they originally were. "Blink! X Scissor!" She took a chance and charged at Gallade, crossing her claws and using X-Scissor.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 7:55 am

Derik is still sitting still watching the totally unfair battle against Tanner
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:00 am

Gallade took the hit, blocking a little damage with his blades. "Counter attack with a Psyco Blade" the Gallade immediatly went from blocking to attacking, putting psychic energy into the attack. "You two" he pointed at Scizor and Bisharp. "Go finish the others." Kaneko commanded. The two Pokemon quickly junped at the opponents, bisharp going in to slice at Grash, whilst Scizor junped in to pummel his iron claw at Brick
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:08 am

"Gnash, Dragon Rage! Brick, Mud Slap!" Gnash formed a ball of energy and fired it at Bisharp, aiming to faint. Brick started smacking mud off the ground at Scizor rapidly aiming to guck up its claws. Blink took the hit like a trooper.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:25 am

"You are a novice at this, are you not?" Kaneko asked, curiosity sticking out in his voice. "Do you know how strong my Pwniard had to be to wvolve, or how about the strength of a real warrior. I have been fighting for over 500 years. Now, Bisharp, night slash." Bisharp blocked the attack with ease, parrying the dragon rage with a dark blade, he spun on his heels to hit any enemies around him. "Gallade, Scizor, come back, let Bisharp handle this.
Gondohar
Gondohar

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:30 am

"Ghost we haven't even won our first gym or at the lest gotten to the city where the gym is at, at least I haven't I don't know about Tanner, so yeah we're novices." Derik told the Ghost
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:32 am

"I'm not a Trainer, in actuality. I'm going to be a breeder, so yes, I'm a novice. I may not be 500 years old, but I wasn't born yesterday. I know an unfair fight when I see one. And I'll fight as hard as I can to get through it. Everyone dodge! Blink, Night Slash! Brick, Head Smash! Gnash, Dragon Rage!" They all did their respective attacks, hoping to hit.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 8:46 am

"Perfect, then you can learn from an aging man. You were brave enough to face me. Now bisharp, Iron defense, followed be a metal claw." Bisharp followed his orders, hardening himself into an iron shel and taking the blows from his enemies. He cracked his iron shell open slicing wildly at the enemies, in a flurry of blades.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 3:02 pm

Brick took the hits like the tank he was, allowing for the others to dodge. "Blink, Leech Life!" She shot an odd projectile at Bisharp, aiming to drain some health from it. "Brick, Gnash!" Tanner called out, with them knowing what to do. They both ran at Bisharp from one side and used Head Smash and Double Edge respectively.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:03 pm

"Up." The simple word was more then enough for his Pokemon to understand. Bisharp quickly jumped into the air dodging the two Pokemons atacks but still being struck by the sma needle like object. At that time Scizor jumped into the air tackling Bisharp away falling into the middle of the three Pokemon. "Scizor, stay in there, he is tough enough." Kanekos Pokemon quickly turned to face the outnumbering opponents, not the first time they fought a battle like this. "Go in for a slash attack on that Nincada, you." He pointed his finger at Scizor. "Quick towards the other two." He planned to have Scizor distract Gible and Aaron while Bisharp went in to try and quickly take out the weakest link.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Blink regained a small amount of health. "Dodge!" She rolled out of the way of the attack and to the side of Bisharp where it was safe, for the moment. "Brick, Mud Slap!" The Aron started digging his paws into the ground and flicking mud at Scizor and Scizor's face, trying to knock it down, or at least obscure its vision. "Now Gnash!" Gnash charged up a ball of energy in his mouth, a Dragon Rage, and shot it at Scizor, putting much more energy into it.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:37 pm

"Scizor, keep up the assault." Kaneko demanded of his Pokemon. The pokemon continued the distraction, an unrelenting combo of slashes, cuts and brutal smashes with his iron hammer like claws. Bisharp knew his mission, its the one he always had in team battles, take out his target quickly and efficiently. All the blades on his body turned a dark plague like black color. He flipped into a horizontal angle spiralling allo his blades toward the nincada in a night slash attack.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 10:44 pm

Blink tried to dodge, but was too slow. She was hit by the Night Slash hard, and flew backwards , skidding onto the ground and fainting. "Gible!" Gnash called out, seeing the fallen teammate. "Brick, Iron Defense!" The Aron formed a metal casing around him and took all of the Scizor's hits. "Gnash!" Gnash charged at Bisharp and used Double-Edge, aiming to hurt this time for sure after seeing what happened to Blink.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 11:52 pm

Kaneko simply stood there wayching the battle unfold from under his helmet, trying not to draw his sword and join into the fray. Instead of dodging Bisharp met the Gibles hard skull with the blunt edge of both blades, a struggle of power now underway. Meanwhile Scizor had completed his job but was running low on energy. He did a small jump going into an uppercut but quickly switched into a downward strike once in the air. "Thats an interesting choice Scizor, using False swipes on him..." Kaneko commented.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 11:55 pm

"Brick, keep it up, then use Head Smash!" Brick used Iron Defense again, taking lowered damage from the attack, then launching at Scizor with incredible force, aiming his head at Scizor's chest. "Keep it up Gnash! Give him all you got!" The Gible continued to force his way into the Bisharp, pressing harder.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 12:40 am

Scizor took the blow, flying backwards the Scizor exploded in a blast of light. "Theres one." Bisharp, finish off the Gibel." Bisharp put all his mental energy into his blades, pushing against the Gibel with all his might, immediatly turning his blocks into a Psycho Blade attack.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 12:43 am

"Gnash, fall back slightly, then use Dragon Rage!" Gnash complied, dropping out of the Double-Edge and just barely dodging the Psycho Blade. He charged up another ball of energy, putting everything into it, then shot it directly at Bisharp.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 12:54 am

The higher level Pokemon easily cut through the ball being slightly injured by the scattered energy from it. Bisharp fell from character, and talked to the opposing Gible. "Bisharp Bi Bi Sharp!" Why dont you just give up? I commend your will power but this is pointless. Bisharp quickly went in for another slash with his blade.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Just Strollin'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: