HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Strollin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:51 am

Tanner walked along, holding Blink in his arms and Gnash with Brick at his side. They wandered around a while, taking in the area and just exploring. Gnash periodically went far ahead, taking a lead.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:53 am

Along the same route Derik was going to Rustboro with his Ralts Lizzy on his shoulder
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:56 am

Gnash, Tanner's Gible, noticed Derik and looked him over. "Gib, Gible!" He shouted, calling Tanner. Tanner rushed over to him, with Brick and Blink. "What's up Gnash?" Tanner asked his Gible. Gnash pointed at Derik repeatedly, then at Tanner, then at himself. "Oh, you wanna battle him? Well, let's go ask first."
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:59 am

Derik noticed that the tanner and his Gible were coming over to him so he put Lizzy on the ground.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:00 am

Tanner approached Derik. "Hi there, my partner Gnash would like to have a battle. Would you be willing?" He smiled a little.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:02 am

"Sure I just have to get my Ralts Lizzy ready." replied Derik to Tanner while getting over to a spot on the route.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:03 am

"Great." He nodded, patting Gnash's head as the Pokemon bounced around, excited.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:04 am

"I'll let you go first" Derik told Tanner with a grin.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:07 am

"Alright." He nodded. "Gnash! Use Sand-Attack!" Gnash turned around and started kicking sand.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:09 am

"Lizzy dodge it and counter with tackle!" Derik said to Lizzy and then she started running towards Gnash.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:11 am

"Gnash, counter with Double-Edge!" Gnash ran at Lizzy, putting out his shoulder.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:12 am

Lizzy got hit by Double-Edge " Counter with growl Lizzy!" Derik told his pokemon.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:17 am

Gnash got hit with the stat effect. "Gnash, use Dragon Claw!" But Gnash did not listen. He was getting cocky, due to having gotten off the Double-Edge, even though it hurt him to with recoil. Gnash was running in to hit a Tackle.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:18 am

"Lizzy dodge it and counter with your own tackle!" Derik said
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:20 am

Gnash was surprised when his Tackle was dodged, and then counted with another. "Use Dragon Rage!" Gnash listened this time, creating a ball of energy, then shooting it at Lizzy.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:23 am

Lizzy got hit with the dragon rage and was thrown backwards and was knocked out. "No Lizzy!" said Derik as he came over to his fainted pokemon
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:27 am

Gnash laughed as well as a Pokemon could. "GibgibgibgibGible!" "Gnash!" Gnash stopped when Tanner scolded him. He walked over to Derik. "That was a good battle."
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:28 am

"Yeah it was." Derik said as he picked up Lizzy from the ground.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:25 am

Kaneko Basho began clapping for the match. His metal armor clacking, his swords rattling. Semi transperant he looked upon the two kids. "How about areal battle?" Kaneko looked at the winner, Tanner, his red eyes gazing him down through his helmet.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:27 am

"Uh I suggest we run now!" Derik told Tanner
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:28 am

Tanner looked at the man. "That would be rather dangerous. So I'm going to have to politefully decline."
youarereta98
youarereta98

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:39 am

"You have no reason to worry children, if i was a melevant spirit you would long be dead." Kaneko unsheathed his blade rushing in to slashing at them both, blade harmlessly passing through, he resheathed it. "I can do you no harm, i simply can not find rest so i travel the human plane searching for challengers."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:42 am

"Hm. Then I guess I accept your challenge." Tanner set Blink down. "Go over there with Brick and Gnash." He shooed them off.
Gondohar
Gondohar

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:44 am

Derik walked over to a tree and sat under the shade of the tree with Lizzy in his arms
youarereta98
youarereta98

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 6:49 am

"Perfect, would you like a one on one battle or my three against yours?" Nakeno's Pokemon appeared in order, Scizor, Gallade and lastly his faithful Bisharp. Nakeno pointed his blade at the other boy. "Dont get comfortable, your next." He promised

Last edited by youarereta98 on Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sponsored content

Just Strollin' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Strollin'   Just Strollin' H6Q0F8z

Just Strollin'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: