HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Might Move to Another Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Might Move to Another Site Empty
PostSubject: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 3:29 am

Alright guys, just thought I'd let you know that I might move to another site and that means I'll be inactive here. It's Voyage. Yeah, something unexpected but they don't seem to be too stupid now. And pf, you guys know me well that if they ever push me around, they'll have a little taste of my classic "bombs". But so far, the staff and members have been pretty much friendly.

Also, there's this weird feeling in me that I don't belong here anymore or something like that. Nah, I'm not mad or something. It happens. So I thought I'd move there and "evolve" my role-playing skills that you never know, one day I might just surpass all of you. Not being a cocky prick but eh, don't get me wrong.

So yeah, it's still uncertain; I'm still trying to figure it out whether I'll really move there or not. Made a char there already, gonna check out their systems.

Well it's obvious that if I become inactive, I'm on Voyage. If you need me, you know where to find me. By the way, I'm "Drowsless" there.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 3:45 am

Its been nice talking to you man and remember, always stay INDESTRUCTIBLE.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm

Word of warning: voyage has a borderline nazistic moderation protocol. They'll step on your fragile ego a million times. You had better be ready :P
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 2:09 pm

No comment

I'll probably said the same as Saber.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Eh pf. Come back when you get bored there e.e
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

I want to wish you good luck at voyage and, i have two requests if you let me, come back one time and the second is STAY AWESOME
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Reta: Yeah, same to you, mate.

Saber and Myst: Like I said, they seem friendly now and pf, remember when I spammed PWRPG before? History will repeat on them if I don't like 'em so yeah.

Nightmare: Don't think I will get bored. The people there are awesome. :)
EDIT: Dude, I know why they ignored your character app. The admins there are strict and if you can't roll with 'em, you'll get left behind. So yeah, if you need help with it, I know what to do so just tell me.

Jacob: Yeah, I'm always awesome. And for wishing me awesomeness, be honored for you have earned the right to be "awesomed" by me. Now here we go: JACOB IS... AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 9:29 am

Good luck shadow! The Staff members will probably pounce on ya (ban ya) but oh well
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 2:58 pm

Er, why would we ban him?

Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Other site I mean!! jeez
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 3:40 pm

retrogamer123 wrote:
Good luck shadow! The Staff members will probably pounce on ya (ban ya) but oh well

Shadow is a record-worthy ban evader, so their whole site is going to suffer lots of mental trauma before they can get rid of him, if they can get rid of him at all.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 5:21 am

@Retro: Um, I appreciate you bidding farewell but who is you?

@Saber: "Shadow is a record-worthy ban evader, so their whole site is going to suffer lots of mental trauma before they can get rid of him, if they can get rid of him at all." OMG, I love you.

@Da Bomba: "I'm going to have to agree with Saber. It's going to be hard for him to even get banned." You've never seen me in action. Wanna see? Give me a random site. E:<
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 5:48 am

Voyage is a place of Scum. If anything is worthy of being accused of Godwins law, it's that.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 6:43 am

Saber wrote:
retrogamer123 wrote:

Shadow is a record-worthy ban evader, so their whole site is going to suffer lots of mental trauma before they can get rid of him, if they can get rid of him at all.
+1 to this.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 7:01 am

Q-Q SHADOW, I MIS YUH BRO

but yah, hope yah come back one day
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 12:08 pm

@Zach: Well, according to what I experience, not anymore. They still seem a bit pricking but I can pretty much cope with them. They're like me, only that they have more ego. Much more.

@Nightmare: Nice one, fella. :)

@Gon: You don't even RP and you say you're tired of RPs. Eh, we can always derp around on Skype and hang around the cyber streets of cyber San Francisco or wherever.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 9:36 pm

DAAAAH! This is mentally confusing!!
@Saber: ALRIGHTY then. never knew
@Nightmare: +1 for what?
@Shadow: YOU OR ME!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 am

Alright awesome ones, I have the good and bad news. What do you awesome ones want to hear first?
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 am

Bad news first Always the bad new first.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 2:25 am

Eh, it's not really relevant but it's still a bad news. It's the "won't be able to see Linkin Park" thing.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 am

And the good news?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 am

I'm back.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8zMon Jun 10, 2013 7:02 am

^^ yay shadow glad to see you back here man ^^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Might Move to Another Site   Might Move to Another Site H6Q0F8z

Might Move to Another Site
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next