HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! Empty
PostSubject: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 9:46 pm

It was very early in the morning, the sun was barely on the sky, still in its rising phrase. It seemed as if the rock-typed gym of Pewter City was not opened for the day yet but that didn't keep this one trainer from trying to enter. The impatient brat was knocking on the door rapidly, with both hands, banging the door repeatedly, annoying enough for any regular human being to open the door in pure irritation. The loud "Thud!" sound was, well, very very loud! After sleeping super late the other night after training his pokemon in the Viridian Forest after having just arrived from a long walking journey from Vermillion City, a young trainer was already up and ready for his first gym battle. His pokemon, however....

"Nido, Nido Nido!!! Nid-"WAAAAAAAHH!!! Kirl-"Gaaaabb!!!"

Well, they weren't pleased. His three pokemon were namely a Nidorino, a Kirlia and a Gabite. Only in one night, the night before, the boy evolved both his Ralt sand Gible into Kirlia and Gabite respectively. He had evolved his male Nidoran to a Nidorino ages ago. However, the three were not given enough rest after the training the day before. They were extremely whiny now, but they weren't to blame, Masaru was clearly being unreasonable. The boy was sure that the thrill of facing Brock would wake his pokemon up before they engage in battle. Besides, he needed this badge and that meant he had to have it... like, NOW! You cannot call this boy patient or any kind of word near that. He was definitely impatient but the "patient" part of "impatient" should be erased as the word "patient" should not be mentioned in the same sentence as the name "Masaru". Rats I just put them in the same sentence. Well, no more. Masaru was im. 'Cause impatient minus patient is "im". Get it? No? Well, nevermind.

RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!!

The vigorous knocking continued.

Last edited by Nightmare on Fri May 24, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 11:12 pm

In the middle of Masaru's 'battle' with the door, a man with brown spiky hair and small eyes seemed to be approaching him.
"Hmm? Are you a new challenger?"
He seemed to be holding a large bag of groceries, and a Geodude followed him; also carrying a bag.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 11:22 pm

"Yeah I'm challenging the gym!" Masaru said with a confident smile on his face, unaware that the man before him was the Gym Leader. With that he looked back at the door and kept knocking as loud as he was before, until he realized that the man was approaching him. "Hey, stand in line! I've been here for a while y'know?" Looking at the abnormal eyes of the man before him, Masaru felt like uncomfortable. Having been unaware that the man in front of him was the person he was looking for, he acted rather rude and looked back at the door and kept knocking, ignoring the presence of the spiky haired dude with the Geodude.

The boy had never really visited Pewter before. He had never even seen a gym before. Yet, he was so confident that he can take the gym on in one try! Well, he wasn't to blame, he did train quite a lot the other night. That doesn't change the fact that he deprived his Pokemon of their precious sleep.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 10:07 pm

The man grinned, then walked closer to Masaru.
"You know... The gym leader of Pewter City is closer than you think."
His Geodude seemed to get where the man was going, and even began to point at him. He first pointed at the gym, then at the man.
"Geo! Geodude!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zTue May 28, 2013 6:58 am

"So you're the Gym Leader?!" Masaru pointed a finger at the man with the funny eyes as he continued his yelling, "AlllllllriiiigggghhhhtTT!!" He did a victory pose as if he already won the Gym battle. His three Pokemon groaned behind him, due to both embarressment from their trainer's super corny poses and from the drag of having to fight a Gym leader so early in the morning without proper sleep. "I, Momoru Masaru, challenge you, Brick the Gym Leader of Poopie City, to a Pokemon Gym Battle!" Clearly, the boy was not very informed. He got the name of the gym leader and the name of the town both wrong. His Pokemon Kirilia seemed to be more informed than him, as she pointed a finger at the Gym Leader and said something in its own weird Kirilia language. Trying to follow, Masaru said, "So his name is... Bruck? No, Breck? Wait, Barrack? No? What are you trying to say? Wait, Rock? No? So Brick then?" Kirilia performed an epic face-palm as she just sighed and gave up all hope on the boy getting it right.

"Okaaaay... Brick, sir,I challenge you to a Gym Battle!"

Do not blame me for this quality. I was half sleeping. Sorry.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 4:24 am

(I'll take this thread until Golden gets back ^^)

Brock just chuckled, leaving a huge grin to go with his...abnormal...eyes. "My name is Brock of the Pewter City gym, and I accept your challenge. But first," he unlocked and opened the heavy door of his gym and motioned for Masaru to enter. The electric lighting slowly buzzed on and lit up the gym to reveal a professional standard field made purely of rock. "This is my gym's battle field. And you're about to be rocked."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zFri May 31, 2013 5:26 am

As Masaru walked inside, he rolled his eyes at the previous statement of the Gym Leader and replied as soon as he thought of something, "You crag me up, sir, with that pun but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on you! I hope you're down-to-earth enough to admit defeat when I beat you." Bratty runt. The boy cockily walked to the battlefield and stood his ground in his spot, his three Pokemon out of their Pokeballs behind him, none of them wanting to fight but all of them ready to. Looking back at the three, Masaru considered which Pokemon to use. He had his eyes mainly on Gabite, as the pokemon was considerably fast and new Earthquake. If Gabite could strike faster than Brock's Rock-Type Pokemon, he could take them out before they inflict damage on him. With that in mind, Masaru considered backup. Nidorino was slower but also knew Double Kick, a fighting type move that could super-effectively take down one of the Gym Leader's Pokemon. Then he looked at his Kirlia. She knew moves like attract and teleport, and even double team, to guard it from attacks. However, she did not know an effective move to use against Rock types. Thus, it was decided. Nidorino would lead, and when and if he faints, Gabite comes as a secondary plan, to help Nidorino gain experience and leave the best for the last. If Gabite faints, however, Kirlia couldn't do much against a Rock type unless it was damaged. Masaru decided to take the risk and attempt to beat Brock's Pokemon without Kirlia having to switch in.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 5:32 am

"Don't think your witty puns will make me any gneisser," Brock replied with a tone as smug as Masaru's was cocky, "I'm about to have you quaking in fear." He expanded the Pokeball in his palm and threw it into the air. With a burst of blinding white light, his Geodude took the field.

Geodude, Male, level 12

Geodude appraised Masaru up and down and shrugged him off, not seeing much of a threat. "Dude," he said lazily, mostly a command to hurry things up.

"As courtesy," Brock said, "the challenger of the Gym goes first, so make your move or erode on outta here."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!    Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru! H6Q0F8z

Masaru's First Gym Challenge!: Brock vs. Masaru!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Pewter City-
Jump to: