HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking Down The Street(Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:41 am

"Shrew!" the man's Sandshrew cried in alarm. She managed to curl into a protective ball right before the shadowy mass struck, taking some damage, but lessening the mighty impact. After the attack, she remains in her curled state, and started spinning, at first slowly, but quickly gaining momentum before her spirals were almost a blur. She used that built up power to hurtle toward Shade in a quick and precise Rapid Spin.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:47 am

Matt thought about what to do for a split second, before shouted "Shade, use shadow ball, but don't fire! Keep in in the Sandshrew's path!"
"Umbre..." Shade formed the ball just seconds before impact. The ball absorbed the bulk of the shock, and possibly dealt some damage to the little Sandshrew. Now that it was in such close proximity, Matt shouted-
"Shade, use Pursuit!" Shade obliged, and used the dark-type attack on the Sandshrew.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:56 am

"Shrew!" Sandshrew cried as the Pursuit hit her and she involuntarily left her curled state, the force of the impact had caused her body to become shaky and hard to control for a moment. She shook her head back and forth a few times to regain her composure, then summoned up her energy to create a yellow and star-like beam, which she launched at Shade, a Swift.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:00 am

Matt grimaced as his Umbreon took the blow of the swift.
"Breon!" It cried out in pain.
"Shade! Hang in there buddy, and use shadow ball!" Matt hoped another shadow ball would suffice to defeat the already damaged Sandshrew.
Shade fired shadow ball, and waited for it to hit it's target.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:41 am

The Shadow Ball did collide with Sandshrew, and she slump to the ground, fainted. In a flash of red, she was gone.

Shade gained 12 Exp! Shad grew to level 13! Shade learned Quick Attack!

"A good battle," the teen said, putting his two Pokeballs away and fishing for something in his pocket. "You're the winner, so here's this." He handed Matt $500 before heading down to the Pokemon Center to heal his team of two.
legolosarrow

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:55 am

Matt accepted the money gratefully, and made a thumbs up to his Umbreon.
The team of three, Samurai, Matt, and Shade, walked down to the Poke'Center to heal themselves up, while Matt thought.
"Maybe I should go on an adventure..." Matt thought. "it would make my friends more powerful, I'd get some more pokemon, and I could carry out my alter-ego's resposibilites across Unova... I suppose I should go on an adventure. But, maybe it could do me good to find a traveling partner,but, that's a task for another time."
~End Thread~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Down The Street(Open to all)   Walking Down The Street(Open to all) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Walking Down The Street(Open to all)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Unova Region :: Castelia City-
Jump to: