HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stickfigure Animators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Stickfigure Animators Empty
PostSubject: Stickfigure Animators   Stickfigure Animators H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 7:21 pm

Some of you may have heard of the Pivot Stickfigure Animator. My close friend, JPdude612, downloaded this a while back and showed it to me, and I loved it. I've made numerous animation/movie thingies, some (or all) of which I will post to this topic in due time. I HIGHLY advise anyone with a little time and patience on their hands to download this AWESOME program. (Actually, someone else made something just like it, but better in many ways, called Stykz, which can be used on PCs, Macs, and Linux. Pivot is less expansive and only for PC, yet I quite like the simplicity of it and the ability to just hit Enter or spacebar to go to the next frame.) Ennawayz, download Stykz or Pivot (or both, and see which you like more) and start creating your masterpieces. I'll wait here for them.

P.S. If it's hard drive space you're worried about, don't be. The program is like 4MB and all your creations are like 75 kb for like 1500 frames.

Stickfigure Animators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: