HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Three

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 1:53 am

Man...I don't think that Pokemon likes me. Oh well. It'll just have to cope., Kenji thought. She's so beautiful...I...I think I'm in love with her....

Then he remembered about what she had told him. And as he drifted to sleep, his dream was about a young girl who completley resembled Auralie being chased by scary giant shadows. The girl was cornered, and the Shadows started beating down on her, punching her, and attacking with weapons in giant flashes. The Girl screamed for help, but Kenji was watching from inside a cage, unable to help.

It was a nightmare. And it carried through the rest of the night. Even in the morning, even when Auralie would awake, she would see his scared sleeping face, and hear his muttering of apology to someone unknown to her.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:04 am

Auralie awoke the next morning to horrible moans as though someone was in pain. "Honchkrow what's going on?" She asked her partner. Honchkrow pointed a wing in Kenji's direction and cawed. She walked forward and kneeled before him, "Kenji wake up, its not real." She murmured words of reassurance to the boy trying to wake him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:11 am

Kenji woke up in a sweaty state. He panted, and took a deep breath. Then he jerk his head towards Auralie, and wrapped her in a hug. "Thank god...it was just a dream..." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:20 am

Auralie was taken by surprise with the hug and immediately froze. Unfortunately for Kenji Honchkrow was still in a sound state of mind. As soon as Kenji flung his arms around Auralie she took to the air. Honchkrow came down with a Peck right on Kenji's head. Auralie panicked and started to scold Honchkrow, "What are you doing? You can hurt someone like that!" Honchkrow only puffed out her chest to look dignified and turned her head.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:28 am

Now, a Honchrow is not a small Pokemon, it has a rather large beak. So when Honchcrow pecked him, it didn't feel like someone poking him, it was a real jab. It hurt.

"Ow!" said Kenji. He rubbed the top of his head. Also worth noting, he had just come out of a very bad dream and before he recieved comfort, he was immediatley put through more pain. "What was that for?" Kenji asked. He wasn't angry, but he had kind of a whine in his voice, because of what said above.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:35 am

"I am so sorry Honchkrow is not the most trusting of pokemon and doesn't like when someone gets too close." Auralie said as she went over to check the bump on his head. It was very sizable and did not look comfortable at all. She grazed her finger across it and looked at him. "I am sure you will be fine." She told him as she went over and rubbed Honchkrow on her hat feathers.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:39 am

Kenji rubbed it. "Well...I'm sorry if I got too close. But...I was scared..." said Kenji, still shaken by how his morning started.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:41 am

Auralie nodded her head in understanding. "So are we ready to move on?" She asked him as she got up and packed her sleeping bag and other things. She was anxious to get to Celadon City. She looked at Honchkrow who was now flapping around eagerly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:45 am

"Yeah sure." said Kenji. He put Neosporin on his wound [Product Placement] and put on his vest and sword. He wrapped up the rest of the food. "At least we'll have more for later." he said.

Then he stepped over to Auralie, and bowed in politeness. "After you, m'dam." he said in a fake british accent.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 2:52 am

Auralie giggled as Kenji adopted a British accent. "I m going to loo and see how much further we have until we reach the city." She told him as she walked toward the cliff edge that they had camped on last night. She then promptly jumped of with Honchkrow following behind. She then burst back up on Honchkrow's back soaring into the air. She circled for a while and then landed letting Kenji recover a moment before giving her report.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:01 am

Kenji's wound wasn't fully recovered, but it was healing fast and he could ignore it easilly.

"So, whats the word?" he asked Auralie.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:09 am

Auralie grinned and looked at him, "Only about a half a mile to go." She quickly walked back to the trail getting ready to make the last stretch to the city and her next gym badge. She couldn't wait she knew it would be hers!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:20 am

"Oh Okay...so how many badges do you have so far?" said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:27 am

Auralie's face fell slightly at the question, "This will be my first." She was so positive that this would be her day. She would win this badge for sure. Honchkrow flew along side her cawing occasionally.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:31 am

Kenji put a hand on her Shoulder. "Don't worry Auralie. You'll achieve your dream. I believe you will." he said. He jerked his hand back at the thought of that feathery bear-trap floating by her.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:35 am

Auralie grinned as Kenji encouraged her. And then giggled as he yanked his hand away. She noticed Honchkrow eyeing him closely. "Oh stop it or you and will fly all the way there and all the way back." She told her partner. She knew that Honchkrow was only looking out for her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:47 am

"Well, I guess if we should come across there, maybe we'll get even further in the-" said Kenji. Suddenly, lighting struck something. On a Mountain in the distance. It struck something visable on there...it looked like a big tiger, big enough that both auralie and kenji could see it from far away. It let out a big roar. It seems only the two trainers and their Pokemon heard them. Then, the thing jumped away and disappeared.

Kenji stared in excited shock..."Uhhh....I can't believe it..." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 3:51 am

Auralie was mesmerized that she had just seen that. She was positive it had to be her eyes playing tricks on her. She looked at Kenji and he was just as stunned as she. She walked forward and blinked, "I have no idea if that is good luck or we seen it by accident." She said as she looked to the boy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 4:04 am

"Do you know what that was?!" Kenji said with Excitement. "That was Raikou! One of the Legendary Beasts!" he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 4:27 am

"I know, I have a good feeling about this Gym challenge now though." She told him as she thought about racing him to the city. She was eager and feeling playful. She kicked stones as she began to walk.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 4:32 am

Kenji was still giddy and jumpy and excited. "Don't you know what that means! If Raikou's here, then Entei and Suicune are here as well! The Legendary Beasts did come here to Kanto! I knew it! They're the reason I came here to Kanto. I've been wanting to see them so that when I meet them...I can summon their master and creator...Ho-Oh..." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 4:49 am

Auralie was interested and decided to wait and let her pokemon out and get some air. She released all of her pokemon and let them play for a while. They cam out and began to frolic about. She was interested in Kenji's story now. "So are you going to spill as to why you want to summon Ho-Oh?" She asked him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 14, 2013 5:09 am

Kenji looked up into the sky, with Memories flashing. "Lure Dalton and I lived in a Treehouse in a Forest in Johto. He was obsessed with Finding the Legendary Pokemon, Lugia. Lugia is the Master of the Sea, but it's rival, Ho-Oh, is the Master of the Skies. He heard Lugia was living at the Whirl Islands, and he went there, and left me to look after the forest. But then a week or so later, he sent a telegram for me, saying that he couldn't find Lugia, so he went to find answers elsewhere. But then I read a book about the Legendary Pokemon, and discovered that there was a counterpart: Ho-Oh. The Rainbow Pokemon. I read that it created the three beast Pokemon: Entei, Raikou, and Suicune years ago. And they scattered all over Johto. Shortly afterwards, two friends of Lure's and mine named Johnny and Carni came by. They wanted to watch the forest as well. So I decided to go out on my own, to find the three Legendary Pokemon. Because I heard that when all three are caught, they can be used to summon Ho-Oh from the Burned Tower. And if I capture Ho-Oh, I could help Lure by getting Lugia out using the bird! But then I visited Prof. Elm in New Bark Town, and he told me that it was rumored that the beasts, for some reason, fled to Kanto, here. And I even wondered: Maybe Ho-Oh was here too...but I'm fooling myself. Then I met you...and saw Raikou...and it confirmed the fact that the'yre all here! But thing is, its practically impossible to catch them. So, I'm wondering if there's another way to get info on Ho-Oh out of 'em." he took a deep breathe.

"And that, is my tale. On Why I'm here." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 1:32 am

"That is really cool. I don't have any cool story like yours but I do want to meet a specific legendary pokemon. I want to meat the Sinnoh lake trio. I thin that would be awesome." She told him as she thought about meeting the pokemon face to face. She walked up on the hill and sat down and listened to the sounds of pokemon. She noticed a little lake and decided to go and investigate. "Come on Kenji this could be interesting." Auralie told him as she walked down the hill.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 1:44 am

Kenji fallowed her down to the lake. "Okay. You think one might be in there, even though you said they were in Sinnoh?" said Kenji.
Sponsored content

Act Three - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Three   Act Three - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Act Three
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Saffron City-
Jump to: