HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Two

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:00 pm

Kenji led her to a door. "Now what is it you wanted? A Ghost type or a Phsycic type? because there's plenty of them in here. Oh, and try and move slowly, or you might startle them." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:04 pm

Auralie consider this for a moment and then made her decision. [i]"I think I want a ghost pokemon. That is what I originally came here to catch." She told Kenji looking around. She made sure that she moved extra slow so she would not startle the pokemon. She began to hear what sounded almost like cries but they were a little more dark in nature.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Kenji opened the door for her. "After you." he said with manners.

There were four Ghost Types in plain sight: A Ghastly, a Yamask, a Misdreavus, and a Sableye. "Why don't you make a pick right he." said Kenji.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Auralie thought for a long moment, considering the possibilities of each in a battle. She looked each over to insure that she would not regret it if she picked one. Then she made her pick, she would get Misdreavus. She looked at the pokemon for a moment and then asked, "How would you like to be a part of my team?" She watched the pokemon for its answer, she could only hope it was a female, she was a bit of a feminist.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:33 pm

It looked like a female no matter what it was. Kenji took out his Pokedex and scanned Misdreavus. "Yeah...it's a girl alright." he said.

Misdreavus instantly took a liking to her, and started coddling her. The answer was yes.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:36 pm

Auralie listened to Kenji's assessment of the Misdreavus and then grinned. This was perfect for her, she could not have been happier. She took out a pokeball and looked at Misdreavus, she then threw the pokeball at Misdreavus and waited to see if it would catch her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:39 pm

The Ball shook once...then twice...then a third...then...Click!

Congladuration, you've caught a Misdreavus! Would you like to nickname it?
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Auralie was overjoyed, she threw herself at Kenji and grinned and hugged him. She then realized what she was doing and she threw herself off of him. "I am so sorry I didn't even think...." She stuttered and then blushed.

(No thank you I don't do nicknames.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Kenji was frozen, and stumbled. He was more red that a sunburned man. "Oh no...you're very welcome..." he said with his jaw locked.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Auralie considered the boy for a short while. He seemed pleasant enough and she thought that he would be a good training partner. She had made her decision and that was that Kenji would join her on her journey. "Tell me how would you like to join me on my journey?" She asked him looking at him closely.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 10:51 pm

Kenji jolted. She...wants me...to come with her...?! YES!! he thought.

In real, he simply nodded and said "Why sure I will! I think traveling together would be a great thing for trainers. So yes of course. It's a date."

Crap! Wrong choice of words!, he thought.
Sponsored content

Act Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Two   Act Two - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Act Two
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: