HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows

Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 4:28 pm

*Note, if you want to roleplay with me, you'll have to do your best to be as literate as you can. Bad grammar bothers me. Thank you!

The sky was no doubt as beautiful as the sparkling sea, sent up in the atmosphere, with white fluffy abundant clouds afloat, appearing like soft beds up above our very own heads. Feet graced the ground below them, as body weight determined how heavy the sounds would be as the feet moved - step by step.

This graceful being was known as "Nobody" as her pasty ghost-like figure moved across the wooded floors. It was cold in her home, but she still wore her white dress, trailing behind her slightly, alike to a bridal gown purchased at one of those high-end markets. An illuminating glare was enough to fall in love with this beauty. Her lenses were tinted a bright blue, noting each feature of the home. On her arm, raised a satchel from the earth, blue in colour, with a material to it that even made it look a tad translucent. It appeared un-worldly, although, it just set other people to know, that she just "wasn't another average trainer".

Behind this female being, was an ominous figure, appearing like a small child in a kimono. And as this figure shifted into the light that was appearing through the shaded windows, it appeared to be a Pokemon. It was small, but very beautiful, like it's trainer. Most people would know it to be a Froslass, others would know it as another Ghost Ice attribute Pokemon. The human leaned down, her hand touching the Froslass lightly, ignoring the sheer cold that reached her skin. Her hand turned red from the temperature, as the Pokemon looked as if it was in heaven. A smile crossed it's face, as it made a humming sound as the human's skin was upon it. Words escaped the human's lips, soft, like snow. "Froslass, today is the day that we'll start our journey. We'll get away from this town, just you and me. We can travel wherever we want, okay?" A giggle escaped her lips once Froslass started humming louder, as if it agreed. Taking her hand away from the Pokemon, and standing on the heels of her feet and opening the wood door behind them. The Pokemon bounded out and stayed close by her trainer's feet. It still hummed in an out-wordly tone as they raced down the stairs.

You see, "Nobody" lived in a large home, given to her once her parents abandoned her. At least she had something from them. At least.

Slowly, the females, the Pokemon and the Trainer, slowly started to wander through Opelucid City, ignoring the traffic and kept walking towards the town's gates, to leave - and start their journey.

Beffetner
Beffetner

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Squalo, or better known as Ox, was talking in a phone booth with his brother. The boy was explaining to him how he had lost his backbag which included, clothes, his phone, food, and some other not so important things. Ox rolled his eyes while his brother was nagging with him. Of course he knew that he shouldn't have left his backbag in Lentimas Town's pokemon center, but he still didn't like when he was yelled on. Luckily the loss of his backbag didn't intefer with his work, which was to exchange information with Opelucid City Gym's leader, Drayden. After having heard his brother nag with him for about 2 minutes, he explained that he had visited the gym leader and learned a lot about him. They had mostly talked and exchange data about Axes' evolution, behaviour, and habitats.

After the long conversation with his brother he finally hanged up the phone, took a deep breath in and stepped out of the booth. Since he was free to do what he wanted for a couple of days, he had decided to become more familiar with wildlife in Unova region. He made a small pause to think which way the city's exit should be. Because of his very good orientation sense it was no problem figuring it out but the moment he took his first step he was stunned. A girl with white hair, dress and blue soulless eyes had petryfied him. He coudln't help but to stare the ghost-like girl... There was something about the girl which gave Ox chills running trough his spine, but he simply couldn't help but to open his mouth and ask out of the blue, "Who are you?"
Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 pm

The female's hair swayed behind her with a quick flick of her petite head, turning her whole figure afterwards to face the boy. Her Froslass snuck behind her ankles, out of site and still humming slightly, creating an ominous and eerie feel. Her eyes glanced at the male figure in front of her, eyeing him and tracing his characteristics. "Nobody" was used to being alone, so she didn't interpret how to communicate with others - well, other than Froslass - but she tried her best when she had to. Her tongue stuck out of her mouth as it ran across her white lips slightly, drawing back inwards and wiping the saliva with her right hand, revealing her Pokemon's head. She heard him speak, with a mannerly tone, and slightly smiled.

"I don't even know who I am." She replied, blinking slowly and reaching her hand back to Froslass. The icy Pokemon raised it's head to it's trainer and hummed even louder while the skin touched her forehead once more. "No one does. All I know about myself, is my name, and if you are questioning my name..." She hesitated slightly as she felt Froslass stand in front of her, she wasn't sure what her Pokemon was doing, exactly. "You may call me Ayaka." she replied, and for a moment, she could feel Froslass's sheer cold against her bare ankle, and soon it floated away, as if Froslass was getting further and further away.

Froslass, the timid female Pokemon approached the man in front of them, and hummed even louder. It made a small sound, alike to a human hiccup, as a smile appeared to cross it's face. "It appears that Froslass may like you." "Nobody" stated, smiling slightly and lowering herself to kneel at Froslass's level.
Beffetner
Beffetner

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 5:58 pm

"Ayaka," said the boy quietly so he would remember the name. He could hear a little bit of sadness from the girl's voice. He didn't know what to think about the girl, mostly because his eyes were glued to her face and he couldn't think at all. Ox didn't even notice the small Frolass untill it hummed loud enough to bring young boy out of his daydreams. He looked down on the small pokemon and smiled, "Nice to meet you Froslass." Ox knew that the pokemon was ice and ghost type. He also knew some of her attacks, and basic info about her but not much more. He hasn't had a lot of contact with ghost type pokemons.

Ox walked up to Froslass and kneeled down just like Ayaka had done, making only the small pokemon separate the two of them. He reached out his hand for a handshake and introduced himself: "I almost forgot. I am Squalo Beffetner but most people simply call me Ox." He ended the sentence with a friendly smile. For some reason the boy simply couldn't look away from Ayaka's eyes. Although he had always liked blue eyes the soulless feel attracted him even more, making him stare right into them.
Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Her nearly white complexion glowed when the sun hit it, her eyes adjusting to create a better picture of what was in front of her. Froslass shifted her body and hovered across the tiles underneath her toward her trainer. The female Pokemon turned back to glare at the male.

The trainer, Ayaka, recalled as "Nobody", and this Froslass had many similarities. They both appeared ghostly, yet outstandingly beautiful, yet with no explanation on how they could be. Ayaka's white hair flowed out from behind her, and using her hands, she pulled it over her shoulder and patted her Froslass on the head again while the man was talking. She noticed how he couldn't stop staring. She grimaced slightly, standing back up and turning away, and chuckling slightly. "Well I suppose it's common to say, nice to meet you." The female let the Froslass hover close by her side once more.

"I don't know where you are headed to, but I was planning to capture some more Pokemon. I am a trainer after all. Froslass is a great Pokemon but, I grew up alone all my life. I need that security once more."
Beffetner
Beffetner

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Ox finally snapped out of his daydream when Ayaka stood up. The boy blinked several times so he could come back into reality and stood up as well. He didn't reply to the girl right away. He thought that she was probably an orphan so he didn't want to say anything that could hurt the ghostly girl. After some seconds of pause he finally spoke: "I personally like to think of myself as somewhat of a breeder or a researcher," ending the sentence with a smile on his face.

He then raised his finger and pointed it in the direction the exit should've been. "What a coincidence," he started speaking once again, "I actually did want to get to know Unova Region's wildlife better." As one might have noticed by now Ox smiles a lot, and once again he started his sentence with a warm and friendly smile, "Would you mind if I accompanied you?"
Nobody Knows
Nobody Knows

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 11:59 pm

By the ghostly female's side, Froslass hummed happily once the boy spoke, and starting to hover higher in the hair, she reached about her Trainer's knee level. The Froslass appeared to smile once more and Ayaka grimaced a little. Strangely, this girl wasn't used to smiling. Being away from home from the first time, it was nerve wracking. She flipped her long hair over her shoulder and held Froslass's "hand", which appeared like an oversized kimono's sleeve over a young girl's hand. The girl heard the boy asking to accompany her and she smiled a little more.

"I don't mind at all," she replied, her smile fading slightly as she turned around once more as she adjusted the straps on her dress and moved the satchel's strap further up her arm and turned back around to face the boy. "That is, if you can manage two women." She giggled a small bit and started to walk away as a sign that she was already anxious to leave.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)   Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open) H6Q0F8z

Embarking on a Translucent Journey (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Unova Region :: Opelucid City-
Jump to: