HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] Empty
PostSubject: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 30, 2010 9:02 am

Zonon landed in base
"I'll have to fix the laptop, where's Trinity?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 30, 2010 1:08 pm

Trinity sat inside the ravaged part of the base, holding the Master ball containing a pokemon. She would occasionally twirl the ball in wonder why they ran around capturing pokemon.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

"Umm..Trinity, Venus asked me to fetch ya, she's in Rustboro"
Zonon said
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zTue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

"Not anymore. Trinity can you program a portable tracker tracer? I attached one to that grunt Star and I'd like to be able to find her where ever I go. She could prove useful" says Venus hiding very well the real reason she wanted to track Star
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zTue Nov 09, 2010 12:41 pm

(Trinity's owner Tara doesn't RP anymore :( you saw her msg at PZ?)
"I have that done already, it's in this flashdrive"
He took a flash drive
"My laptop crashed, so give me a comp"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zTue Nov 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Venus hands him a laptop
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zWed Nov 10, 2010 12:27 am

Theo walked in and returned gallade"venus and zonon is trinity here"theo looked around
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zWed Nov 10, 2010 3:17 am

"Who wants to know?", Trinity blantantly said from her chair. She abruptly stood up before making sure the chair she sat on ended up in the harbour of Lillycove. "If anything your a blind old man, if you couldn't notice me.", she said as she took note of everyone being here. Good, it seems I've been right for a while now, Theodore, Zonan, please share with us what you happen to know that myself, Venus, and Guy's lackey's do not know.", she said, suddenly flipping the moment in her favour to gain recognized for her brains.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zWed Nov 10, 2010 3:30 am

"well iyashii attacked me and tried to kidnap me then zonon came to help then he said to get you,venus,and zonon and go to minoru,i wont follow his order plainly cause he gave me them but cause we could use a new challenge,so the thing is we shall go to minoru in a little while when everyone is good and ready,in the mean time we shall still be in our reigions,that fine and dandy with all of you"Theo looked at each of them
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zWed Nov 10, 2010 12:30 pm

"He said it, he was captured by this Iyashii he is speaking of and I was after him at that moment, so I ended up inside with him well he said the rest"
Zonon took the laptop Venus handed over
"I'll do this, I have that done so no need for you to program one again, Trinity"
Zonon put his flash in the laptop and started extracting some files from the flash
"My stuff is in this 'Zonon' folder, you can use the stuff anytime"
He opened the his program 'The Tracker 9.0'
"Seems this laptop isn't much customized like mine, I had made the laptop of mine hehehe! Tdo you have any of that thing you attached to Star? I could try something that might work..."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zWed Nov 10, 2010 6:08 pm

"I have another like it, they are supposed to work on the same radio wave" says Venus holding up a tiny chip about the size of a quarter
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 12:26 am

"hey lackey boy, i just said that"Theo glared at zonon then at venus"im glad you care about your grunt so much if i had one like her i would do the same"Theo smiled a bit then sat down
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 2:14 pm

"Get lost Theo your not welcome here" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 9:00 pm

"true hoenn isnt my region but technically it isnt trinity's or even yours if you choose to follow iyashii if not then cool your following my side now explain why i dont belong here"Theo sat down getting comfortable then looked at venus
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:21 pm

"Because if you don't leave you'll be Groudon chow" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:23 pm

"is that your only threat because if you send groundon out it will not only wreck this building but give us away"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"I can control it" says Venus pulling the blue orb out of her bag. "Didn't you wonder why officer Jenny was after me?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 pm

"did you think i cared we do illegal crap alot well i didnt just fly around having fun i caught pokemon also"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:41 pm

"Realy what? A rattata" chuckles Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 pm

"nope"Theo then sent out ho-oh and suicune"if you think about it my 2 have the advantage overyour groundon,suicune is water which is strong against groundon and ho-oh is fly and fire so really we have the advantage"Theo looked at venus smiling
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm

"Trinity holds a Jirachi, which that grunt Star showed us where it was" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:48 pm

"ok well still isnt jirachi like asleep for another 1000 years"Theo looks at venus
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 pm

"It woke just as they reached it" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 pm

"k so what now"Theo looked around
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8zThu Nov 11, 2010 11:55 pm

"Get lost" says Venus

((Wait doesn't he still have Bumble XD))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]   Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join] H6Q0F8z

Back to Base [BTB][Tara requested to join]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next