HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse Anderson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ryu
Ryu

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: Jesse Anderson
Nickname: Jess
Battle Style: Underdeveloped
Looks:Jesse Anderson 0294
Personality: Jesse is a big ol' ball of Energy. Jesse Enjoys playing with his pokemon. Jesse talks to his pokemon and can communicate with them on a very high level not aura but heart. Jesse respects his pokemon starting with the first one he had. Jesse loves his pokemon and treats them like family.
History:Jesse hails from Kanako Town from Isshu. Jesse is under the care of Prof. Araragi who gave Jesse his first pokemon which is Mijumaru. Jesse and Mijumaru are friends at the start as Jesse always shows affection when he meets a new pokemon. Jesse wants to travel the world and catch all the pokemon he can. Jesse is a very loving trainer who knows which pokemon he wants to join his team. Jesse is wise on what moves he makes.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Squirtle
Nickname: Cobalt
Level: 10
Moves: Night Slash (EM), Tackle, Water Gun, Growl
Personality: Friendly

Last edited by Ryu on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mew
Mew

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8zFri Oct 29, 2010 11:59 pm

So far so good, just let us know when it's finished
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8zSat Oct 30, 2010 1:21 pm

There's a reason why it says WIP. I should really put it somewhere to explain it...

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8zFri Nov 05, 2010 5:07 pm

As far as I can tell, you can't have Mijumaru as a Pokemon yet, since I couldn't find anywhere in the announcements or anything that the Isshu region/Pokemon are open yet.
Doragon

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8zSat Nov 06, 2010 12:12 am

k approved i guess
Sponsored content

Jesse Anderson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Anderson   Jesse Anderson H6Q0F8z

Jesse Anderson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1