HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.   Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

Good afternoon all, I am MrJaffa. I am somewhat experienced in RP but I am still improving upon post length and other such things. I started playing pokemon during gen 3, had a brief break and skipped over B/W 1, and only recently got back into it. I look forward to RPing with you all and hope you have as much fun RPing with me as I think we will.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.   Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 10:41 am

Hey Mrjaffa. Nice to meet you i am yamask, i hope you will enjoy it here :)
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.   Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 3:11 pm

You may be the lord of cake. But I have Brooklyn Rage on my side! Oh, also-Nyeh!-, welcome!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.   Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Welcome Mr. Jaffa, as your introductory personal message said, don't feel intimidated by this site. We have role players of all different caliper here, from entirely new to highly experienced. I suggest you start out with a new character, and get a thread going to begin your journey! However, you can also join other people's threads though I do suggest reading through their RP style to make sure it's compatible with yours before jumping in. All in all, please have fun and enjoy the site. Play on!

~Lucretia, PW Staff
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.   Introducing jaffa, lord of cake. H6Q0F8z

Introducing jaffa, lord of cake.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1