HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bandit Keith

Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 22, 2013 10:43 pm

As the boat from Hoenn drew near the island, Joey leaned over the edge happily. Axew emotionlessly stared at the island from Joey's shoulder, wondering if they would actually do anyhing there. The boat reached the island, and Joey and his family were the first off. "I can't believe we start today!" he said. He ran towards the house they were going to be in, put his stuff down, and quickly went out the door. "Let's see...How about that way?" he asked Axew. "Yew." it replied. Joey walked over, wondering if he would encounter any pokemon.
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 3:56 am

Artemis was getting of her ship from the Johto Region and was very excited to be going on her own journey. 'This is great, my very own journey for me to dictate.' She thought to herself while rubbing the pokeball in her poket. She was hoping maybe that she would run into someone and they would want to travel with eachother. The voyage over had been long and boring to make with only herself and her Exeggcute as company.

As she walked the dock she watched as the fisherman pulled out all types of beautiful water pokemon out of the ocean. The water glistened in the sun and she breathed in the deep smell of salty air. 'Time to move.' She thought to herself. As she walked into the town she seen a few houses. There were several routes to choose from so she picked one at random.

Artemis then started to hear what she thought was a boys voice up ahead. She quickened her pace so that she cfould catch up with the boy. She noticed that the guy had a pokemon with him. 'That must mean that he is a pokemon trainer like me..." She mused as she ran up to him. "Hey wait up!" She called as she approached him. Looking closely she could see that the pokemon was an Axew. It was amazing to see a pokemon she had only read about in books.
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:01 am

"Um..." Joet turned around. "Oh, hi." he said, not seeming too happy to see another trainer.
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:40 am

Artemis frowned at the boys obvious lack of vigor when seeing her. She slid her had into her pocket and pulled out her pokeball. 'Alright this will get him to respond a little better.' She thought as she raised an elegant hand. She tossed the pokeball up and called, "Exeggcute lets put on a show." As the ball flew into the air it opened and out sprang an eager Exeggcute. "So are you gonna do this or what?" She asked the boy.
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:43 am

He just replied, "A battle? Against you? Whatever..." He began to walk away. He realized he was here training. "Axew, let's do this...Go, use Scratch!" he said. Axew charged in and used Scratch at the other Pokemon.
Artemis
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:52 am

Artemis watched as the Axew ran toward her pokemon getting ready to use scratch. There was no way to completely evede the move so she chose the next best thing. "Now Exeggcute use Reflect." Artemis called to her pokemon. She watched as Exeggcute created a bluish-purple barrier. The move landed on her pokemon and Exeggcute was knocked backwards. Artemis tool only a moment to decide her next move. "Now use Hypnosis." She called to the pokemon. She looked at the sonar like pulses coming from her pokemon.
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 4:56 am

"Axew, don't let it land! Go skyward!" he called, smirking. Axew hurdled into the air quickly. "Ax."
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 5:46 am

>Mod intervention. Axew can't fly.<
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 23, 2013 1:34 pm

(User response: Isn't jumping aloud here?)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm

((Hey, Joey, calm down. Lucy, the two of them asked me to RP this topic, and I hadn't seen an issue with Axew, a strong Pokémon for its size, jumping high. I hate to go against you, so I'll leave it up to you. If it's that much of a problem, we'll ask Joey to change it. If not, allow the battle to go on. Next time, Joey, it would help to specify that Axew is jumping, and not flying.))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 8:46 pm

(Indeed, the largest reasoning behind my intervention is that"Axew hurdled into the air". It was never implied that he jumped, nor that he came back down. Specifications are very important to RP, such details should be carefully laid out in the future.)
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

(The word "hurdled" means a jump. And "into the air" means it will fall, as I would've said it was flying if it was. Plus, I'll never have them both jump and come down in the same post...Unless it's fat.)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 am

(Relax, Joey, the point has been made: specify these things in the future. No harm, no foul. The battle may continue whenever you and Red/Artemis are ready.)
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zWed May 01, 2013 1:17 pm

(If Iwasn't calm or relaxed, I'd have been banned a long time ago. And to be honest, I'm just waiting on Artemis to post is all.)
Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 7:58 pm

(Bump)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 8:03 pm

((Joey, Artemis's character has been retired, would you prefer me to RP her for a bit, or just start this over?))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!   Pokemon - Joey's Adventure!  Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner! H6Q0F8z

Pokemon - Joey's Adventure! Episode 1 - Axew, the new partner!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1