HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. Empty
PostSubject: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Congradulations. Thanks to the actions of Rayquaza Paladin, I learned that members don't apprieciate the hard work I put in to make sure everyone runs properly. After his verbel insults, I feel like this is the only appropriate thing to do, because obviously I cannot do a good job if even one member believes it's my fault for all his problems. So as of now, if Rayquaza Paladin wishes, he may try and do a better job than I did, and be the voice of reason on this site. That's right, he's officially my replacement. No ifs, ans or buts. If he doesn't return within a week then he can be removed from the staff. End of Story.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 12:49 pm

WHAT!!!!???????

i have to run gallades site, and survive in a box
but i will still check here every 2 days
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 9:29 pm

rayquaza as admin :lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH good one
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zTue Oct 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Good Luck Ray, better brush up on basic site rules, site rules themselves, how to properly deal with them, and plenty more where that came from.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 12:12 am

wow your serious well is this will be entertaining you should stay tuned
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 12:41 am

Well, this is what happens when you make it sound like you have the toughest life ever. If he doesn't like the way I'm forced to handle stuff on this site, then he'd better show me a way that works, cause starting now, I'm going to act like Ray does in rp with his characters. So this will be entertaining.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 12:47 am

ya im gonna have fun but dont over do it
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 1:02 am

I'll be sure to overdo it like Ray did
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 1:03 am

i mean dont over do it where one of us will have to be you but tell you what ill leave you in rays hands :P
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 am

why not just hang back Doragon, and let this all play out. Let Tara go nuts and lets see if Ray can be as good an Admin/Mod as Tara was.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 pm

probably not as good as tara, but i can handle things easily, now that i've moved in with my cousins
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

I vote Tara to come back BEFORE ray messes up the site
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm

ok i got to agree...

Ray was officially a SPAMBORG back at pokemonx, i dont think he will be a good admin

And Tara could do a good admin if he was not that mean and cruel when he gets the guts....

had to say, no offense
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

I think Tara does a fine job the way he is
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:30 pm

for the advantages...
He's good at what he does; admin-ing
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 4:43 pm

yeah, Tara is probably one of the better admins, and as i've said before, You have to come across as a Douche to get the job done properly.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm

im taking that as an insult
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Take it whatever way you like, i'm just speaking the Truth. Admins may look like they are about to spoil your fun, but they're keeping it fair and making sure everyone abides by the rules.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 pm

ya but i try my best to be both for i have my own rules to follow but yet im"the man"so its quite the struggle but whatever soo who wants to gamble on how long ray will last without messing crap up i say 2 weeks
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 am

I regret to inform you, that without hesitation and mercy at Rayquaza Paladin's biggest mistake ater being appointed my replacement, this little amusement is over and I will tell truth.

Rayquaza, still think your the only person with a hard life? Still pay attention to the smallest details hat could've kept you in power for some time? Did you ever stop to think that as a Staff Member things should be tod to every staff member beforehand, so that if they wanted to lend a hand they could? Nah, probably not.

As what caused Starrunner to temporary leave, was the fact he did not inform the staff that he was doing to events at once, and hadn't really informed any of them beforehand. My job as a Staff Member, was to fix the problem no matter what response people gave me. Like I'm doing right now. I noticed that when Doragon posted about waggering, I realized something, "What if Rayquaza abuses his power to get revenge against people who've insulted him?", and realised because you don't listen to me, I can't believe you wouldn't resist doing something with that. However, if you start abiding by the rp rules, and brush up on God modding, Over powered and Meta Gaming, then maybe, we can give you a permanent moderator spot.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Awwww, I missed all the fun! Doragon, looks like you were off a little bit in your guess, you said two weeks, it was actually like two hours XD. Tara, I'm glad you're staying admin, that's what this site needs: an enforcer. Every site, really. You fill that position perfectly. And will somebody please tell me what Ray did, for Tara to 1: Give him the Admin position in the first place and 2: Take it away again? Until then, I'll just search the site, trying to find it.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zThu Oct 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Oh, he blamed me for all his problems in his away topic. I should've banned him on the spot but instead I thought about givig him a chance to step into my shoes and be the voice of reason. But then I realised he's more immature that I had hoped, which means as I handle things, I intervened and had Luna restore the proper balance. Now, I hope Rayquaza Paladin actually learned something, otherwise if I see one swear word directed at me ever again, and words stating that Rayquaza has all the bad luck he's getting an IP ban, For Life.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zTue Nov 02, 2010 7:15 pm

uuummmmm, wha???

i got hacked for the past week, it took forever to restore my password, because i was an admin at the time

i'd just like to say, i hadn't and wasn't able to do anything with my admin powers
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Yay, it still doesn't matter. If you got hacked when you were an Administrator that just proves further that you shouldn't have access to the information. I'm considered one of the best admins apparently on this site by the other admins, even though I don't feel that way. Now you can sit there and complain and say your gonna live and swear at me again, but remember I have always been the better person. I gave you a chance to prove that my methods of enforcing the site's rules, were wrong. I had asked Luna and Doragon if you kept every staff member up tp date on what your doing, (not that anyone really does anyway), and you were hacked. That right there says you were unfit. My password has never changed from every site I'm on, and I've never been hacked. I only change it when I know there is a hacker among us. But thanks for telling us you were hacked, because if that is true, the entire site is in Jeporady.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8zWed Nov 03, 2010 7:21 pm

well ummm i dont get how me being hacked proves im unfit

i got hacked on every site im on except msn, so its probably one of my few enemies

this is becoming spam, so i'll only respond to tara's rebutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.   I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position. H6Q0F8z

I am Officially Resigning from my Administrator Position.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next