HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Event: Questions & Answers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Event: Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: Event: Questions & Answers   Event: Questions & Answers H6Q0F8zFri Apr 19, 2013 3:34 am

Questions & Answers:
Q: What is a bounty hunt?
A: A bounty hunt is something that you can sign your trainer up for. However, your trainer will be suspended in roleplay temporarily to participate in the chase, and can return to the regular roleplay after they capture or fail to capture the individual being hunted

Q: What is a search \ rescue mission?
A: A search and/ or rescue mission is a task that you are given. You are to locate a missing person, or rescue another individual, and all the information that you have is in the post that was written. You most suspend your roleplay temporarily to participate in the search and/or rescue, and will be returned to the regular roleplay after you have failed or succeeded

Q: When does a bounty begin?
A: A new bounty can be posted at any time. However, after the end date has passed, there can be no more sign-ups for that individual to be captured

Q: When does a search begin?
A: A new search can be posted at any time, just like a bounty hunt. After the end date is passed, no more sign-ups for that search are allowed

Q: When do I get my rewards?
A: After you have captured the individual you are chasing, you will receive the rewards for your capture. If you are searching for someone, after you take them to the police station or to the required location.

Q: What kinds of rewards can be earned?
A: Multiple kinds of rewards can be earned. However, pokemon are not a reward that is earnable.
You can earn the following [Typically any item]:
-Pokedollars
-Berries
-Restoration items
-Pokeballs
-Rare candies
-Pokémon Eggs
Also, you may earn prize points for bounties \ searches that are more difficult, though take into consideration that ten is the maximum amount earnable

Q: How many hunts \ searches may I participate in?
A: You may participate in as many hunts \ searches as you choose to. They are optional, after all. However, you may participate in only ONE hunt or search at any given time.

Q: What happens to any experience that I obtain in the bounty hunt \ search and rescue?
A: Any experience you gain is automatically carried into your character, since you are technically still role-playing

Q: Is it possible that my event run [bounty or chase] gets cancelled?
A: Yes, it is possible. If you are away for far too long a time, or you request that the run be cancelled, then your run can be stopped, and you won't be able to participate in that chase for the rest of existence. As well, the rules still apply, so if you god-mod too much, for example, your chase or search is over.
Dragon Kurai

Event: Questions & Answers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: Questions & Answers   Event: Questions & Answers H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Q: How long does it take for my bounty to be cancelled?

In a unanimous thought process and decision, it's been decided that a bounty is considered "closed" after two weeks of a user's inactivity. If this occurs, your topic will be moved into the closed bounty forum, and you can then go there to request that it be opened again. If your bounty is finished, it will also go in this forum, so it's important you remember which bounties you have open, and check them daily so they don't get lost in the large list! If you drop your bounty, then your topic will be moved to the forum as well.

Event: Questions & Answers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1