HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training my Torchic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Training my Torchic Empty
PostSubject: Training my Torchic   Training my Torchic H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Hana had arrived in Petalburg Woods again in order to do some more training with his trusty Torchic. He looked around noticed that there weren't any people, or Pokemon for that matter, around. That was good for him as because it meant that he could do this training in peace. Grinning excitedly, he quickly sent out his trusty Torchic Blaze. Blaze popped out of his Pokeball with a determined expression, really wanting to get his training started. "Alright Blaze, we're gonna do some training today. Stand there while I think up your first exercise" Hana said to his Torchic as his mind raced with possibilities.

Suddenly, an idea came to him. "Alright Blaze, first thing I want you to do is use two Swords Dances" Hana ordered his Torchic. Blaze chirped happily as he did as his trainer commanded him to do, activating the Swords Dance move twice. "Now, we're gonna see how long it takes you to knock down a tree, so start with any tree around here and start trying to cut it down with Night Slash" Hana said to his trusty Torchic, who obeyed him and walked over to a nearby tree. Blaze glared at the tree in a determined manner, almost willing it to fall down on command.

Blaze lashed out at the tree, attacking it's massive trunk with Night Slash. A few gouges were made in the tree, but it was otherwise unaffected. Blaze was not to be deterred and started rapidly slashing at the tree, determined to cut it down. Blaze would not stop, nor would he be deterred, continuing to slash at the tree with the intent to cut it down and prove himself strong. Slashing, and slashing, and slashing he went, making gouge after gouge, slash mark after slash mark in the trunk of the tree. Loud cracks and snaps were heard as Blaze tore through the bark of the tree with an insurmountable determination.

The process was slow, but Blaze didn't care how long it would take. He would not stop until he had successfully cut down this tree and make himself stronger in the end. Blaze's goal was to become the strongest of his kind, but he knew that a goal like that was never achieved this early as he hacked and slashed at the massive trunk of the tree in Petalburg Woods. Blaze was weaker than his trainer's second Pokemon, a large, fearsome, aggressive Aerodactyl named Raptor, and he wanted to make sure he was at least able to be placed in the same league as the ancient Pokemon. As he was now, Raptor would make lunch out of him, so he was even more determined to hack this tree down.

Eventually, the tree started giving way, as indicated by the creaking and moaning sounds it was making as the trunk's structure got weaker and weaker. Blaze pressed on, continuing to slash at the remnants of the bark with a determination that was rather impressive for such a small creature like Blaze. Eventually, the tree toppled over and Blaze let out a couple of victory chirps. It ran across the now-downed tree in victory as it celebrated it's accomplishment, knowing that it got just a little stronger this time.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Training my Torchic   Training my Torchic H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm

*540 words, 54 experience*
*Torchic is now level 18, you have 20 words left over*
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Training my Torchic   Training my Torchic H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:30 pm

Suddenly, his Torchic started glowing white. Hana blinked in surprise when he realized that Blaze was undergoing an evolution. He grinned excitedly when Torchic started to change, undergoing a change in size and general appearance. Suddenly, in a violent flash of white, Blaze's new form was revealed, that of a powerful Combusken. Hana's grin became much wider as he hugged his brand new Fighting/Fire type hybrid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Training my Torchic   Training my Torchic H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 pm

*Your Combusken has learnt Peck and Double Kick, you may continue your training topic to get him to level 20 if you so, wish*
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training my Torchic   Training my Torchic H6Q0F8z

Training my Torchic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1