HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Salutations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
S.J.
S.J.

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Salutations   Salutations H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 1:39 am

The name's S.J. and I'm a longtime Pokemon fan and an advent role-player. I stumbled across this place while desperately searching for a place to role-play pokemon. I hope that I enjoy my time here and get to know some of you guys. :)
Lucretia
Lucretia

Salutations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salutations   Salutations H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 4:15 am

Welcome to P.W., SJ and I too hope you enjoy your stay here. I see you've already succesfully created a character to play on the forums, and I look forward to many adventures to come. You'll find we have a wide array of role players of many skill levels on the site, though many are beginners. We try to be friendly and inviting to all. Our members and staff alike are generally very friendly and inviting, so I do hope to see you drop by our ChatBox located on the home screen to get to know us better. Play on, and enjoy your stay at PW RPG!

~Lucretia, PW Staff

Salutations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1