HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poochyena Picture Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pooch
Pooch

Poochyena Picture Request Empty
PostSubject: Poochyena Picture Request   Poochyena Picture Request H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 am

I want to request for a Poochyena who is smirking while holding his paw up with a Dark Pulse, maybe even add a speech bubble saying something like "I see darkness", "Ready or not, here I com", or anything very dark and creepy, I would like to use it for my signature, and if you want more detail, maybe add some blood dripping from his head or his leg, that would be cool. Please and thank you to whoever makes it

-Poochyena
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Poochyena Picture Request   Poochyena Picture Request H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 am

I shall try and draw this for you, but I can't guarantee when it will be done. (School will probably kill me first before I get your request finished. Q.Q)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Poochyena Picture Request   Poochyena Picture Request H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 am

It'll be alright, I can wait, and thanks aswell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poochyena Picture Request   Poochyena Picture Request H6Q0F8z

Poochyena Picture Request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1