HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best coordinater out there (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 3:21 am

Robby just started laughing. "I don't know about all-powerful, but I have won a few Contests. Took a break, but I'm kinda bored just being a normal student. The exit, by the way, is over here." Robby started walking, Hercules following rather peaceably behind him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am

(Great now for all of us to get our 5 badges there's gonna be 15 contests `woop-woop` :roll: )

Antonio looked the way Robby pointed and nodded
"Ah so, that's where it is and, yeah nice work Hana"
Antonio starting to walk towards the exit figuring that the other guys would follow. Once he got there though, he leaned on a sign and waited for the others to catch up eager to get to the contest in Rustboro.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Hana smiled kindly as he curtsied in appreciation of Robby and Antonio's compliments. He was pleased, both outwardly and inwardly, that someone took the time to appreciate his skills. He was still a beginning trainer, but so far, he was on the road to success. His Torchic Blaze hopped around in excitement as he excitedly chirped out his species' name. The two of them took the time to appreciate them winning their first battle, even if it should have been impossible for them to lose.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:04 pm

(hey, I complemented you to ^_^ lol)
Reta rolled his eyes at the dysfunctional group he was now traveling with. A woman wearing no more than a swimsuit and boots, a perfect Joe of a man, probably think he's better then me to. Lets not forget the man who came out of nowhere with his Heracross who acts like a human. Before he knew it he could see light seeping through an opening, he squinted his eyes at first adjusting to the lack of a canopy above him. He looked around, to his left was a house covered in flora, probably some kind of home grown flower or natural medicine shop he scoffed at it before looking to his right. There was a wooden bridge with a multitude of fishermen on it beyond that you could see the town with a few tall building rising above the houses. "Almost there, Its about time." Reta gently pushed Antonio and Robby out of his way and started towards the bridge.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Antonio smiled looking to Harmony and nodding they then teleported back in front to wind up Reta and started walking towards Rustboro at the front jokingly moving calmly along with Harmony who was still dancing alongside, and Riley who was on his shoulder.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Hana and Blaze followed after Reta and Antonio quickly, but very quietly. Hana was taking in the sights around him and Blaze was following after his trainer in an obedient manner, trusting Hana to lead him in the right direction.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:01 pm

Robby had hung around with his sister's boyfriend - sorry, fiancée - long enough to know that the best way to handle people like this was to give them some space. "Hercules, return. Save your strength." He walked along with the rest of the group. "Well, I'm at a disadvantage. You all know my name, but I've yet to learn yours." Robby wasn't sure he'd stick around with them, although they seemed like an interesting group.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:29 pm

"My names not important Robby." He rubbed in the fact that he currently knew more about the boy then he had know of him. "If you really want to know go ahead and ask them." Reta waved his hand back towards Hana and in turn towards Antonio who Reta was subtly trying to get ahead of. About half way across the bridge he had caught up with Antonio merely to turn around and face Hana. "Your Torchic was untouched in that battle in the forest, so how about we have our battle here?" Reta reached onto his pocket yanking out his one and only Pokeball which grew in size as he moved his finger towards the trigger. He sat there Pokeball in hand waiting for a response."
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:36 pm

"My name is Hana, and my Torchic's name is Blaze" Hana said to Robby with a warm smile on his face. He turned towards Reta and got an excited grin on his face when Reta said that he wanted a battle. That was just fine with him as it would give him some experience against an actual trainer. Blaze was always open for a challenge, even if he wound up fighting a Water Type. "Alright, Blaze stand in front of me" Hana said to his beloved Torchic, causing Blaze to chirp excitedly as it moved in front of his trainer and glared at Reta in a challenging manner.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 am

Reta grinned and then let out of chuckle "This will be fun." He chucked his Pokeball off the bridge which popped open just before hitting the water sending the Pokemon diving under. "Open up with Mist!" from the other side of the bridge water came sprouting out like a fountain continuously falling back down as a think layer of mist. -stat changing moves no longer effect Dratini and theres mist making it hard to see I suppose XD- "I hope your Torchic isn't afraid of water." Reta mocked her knowing he had the advantage since she didn't know his Pokemon yet.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 12:05 am

Hana narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He had no idea what Pokemon Reta let out, but he didn't let the unknown status of the Pokemon bother him. Right now, he felt it was time for his Torchic to shine. "OK Blaze, start this off by using Swords Dance twice, then wait on my signal to attack" he ordered his trusty Torchic, causing Blaze to determinedly let out tweets of his species name as he utilized the Swords Dance maneuver and waited on his trainer's word.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

"Heh, that wont do much if you cant hit me." Reta looked to the left of the bridge into the water. "Use thunder wave!" Reta's Dratini leaped from the water sending a spark of thunder from the gem on its forehead to the Torchic before diving back into the water (chance to paralyze you). "Now start singing!" about ten feet away from the bridge Dratini rose, its shadow visible through the heavy mist. Dratini started up its Round attack letting out a multitude of high pitched notes. "Tch, annoying." Reta whispered while covering the ear closest to Dratini with his hand.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am

Due to his ability Speed Boost, which gave him increase speed obviously, Blaze was able to barely get out of the way of the Thunderwave, but he got hit dead on by the Dratini's Round Attack. Torchic stumbled around as the Sound-based attack did it's damage. "Torchic, don't give up just yet. Use another Swords Dance and attack with Night Slash" Hana ordered his Torchic. Blaze got to his small feet and used the Swords Dance, the Torchic seeming to be a bit bulkier and even glowing a bit as it prepared for an onslaught. Blaze launched himself at Dratini with his increased speed and attempted to slash deeply into Dratinit's hide.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 2:05 am

Not expecting such a brash move on Hanas part Reta was actually taken by surprise. "Guh, Dratini swim down!" Dratini tried to sink into the water but it was to late the Night slash cut Dratini right above the tiny gem on its head it was a critical hit Dratini thrashed in pain. "Dratini get a hold of yourself! Try sending another thunder wave into the water and then try and wrap around him!"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 am

Torchic's Speed Boost ability kicked in again, but unfortunately it didn't kick in soon enough and the result was him being Thunderwaved and then Wrapped up by Dratini. "Don't let it get to you Torchic. Use Focus Energy and use another Night Slash on Dratini while it's wrapped around you" Hana ordered his partner. Torchic was just barely able to power through the paralysis, as well as the pain of the Wrap, and used his Focus Energy before launching another physical attack on Reta's Dratini.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 3:04 am

Dratini took the brunt of the blow to the gut, struggling to keep conscious. "Heh, Dratini he's deep enough jump onto the bridge and use Thunder Wave on the water! You can admit defeat whenever you wish." Reta gave Hana a look before Dratini jumped onto the dock cut and scratched and wavering side to side trying to not pass out. Dratini let out a blast of thunder from his Gem to the waters around the Torchic.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 4:18 am

Due to reasoning, I declare that said torchic has become unconscious, and the dratini has become unconscious. The torchic and dratini both had an equal advantage, the torchic by stats, but the dratini by terrain, and thus both are now fainted. It's done, get over it and roleplay on fellow members.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 4:28 am

(thanks Matt)
"Tch, you let me down Dratini, how do you plan on becoming the best?" Reta held his Pokeball recalling his Dratini before turning his back to the others ashamed and walking towards Rustbro. He turned a corner to see the city sprawling before him. The Pokemon Center and dev co ahead of him and the Gym to the right. He walked straight towards the Pokemon Center walking in "Heal him please." He stared at nurse joy talking bluntly and without emotion before walking over to the side and sitting down starring off into the distance.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 5:00 am

Robby watched all of this with wide eyes. Seriously, why put your Pokémon through this much stress for a simple test to see who's better? He shook his head, not entirely sure these people were the kinds of people he wanted to associate with... Walking into the Pokémon Center, Robby stepped up to the Trainers. "Look, I'm not the kind of guy to tell you how to raise your Pokémon, but... try not to get so selfish, yeah? That battle got way out of hand, and either of you could have called it off sooner to keep your Pokémon from getting hurt. Just... try to think about that next time." Robby knew he'd be getting some crap from them for that, but he didn't care. One's Pokémon should come before everything, in his opinion. Robby decided to go for a walk, and left, wandering the city.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 am

"Telling me how to treat my Pokemon, how dare he! Dratini should have won to something as lowly as a Torchic, especially in the water." He walked back up to the nurse who happily handed him the Pokeball. She started explaining how hurt he Dratini was and to take better care of him Reta simply walked away and out of the town to see the rest of the group walking into town. He rolled his eyes and looked around.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Antonio glanced at Reta s, Reta left deciding not to say anything about it, he then looked to Hana and said
"Hey I just gotta go pick up my outfit for the contest from a good friend, so I'll catch up with you a little laters"
turning he looked to Harmony and nodded saying
"To Chantel's Shop"
Harmony smiling as she liked Chantel a lot, taking Antonio and Riley's hands and teleporting them to her shop quickly.

Once there he looked around for Chantel before calling out
"Hey Chantel you in here?"
Chantel appearing from behind a clothes rail looking at him, Harmony and Riley,
"Ah Antonio! Your here, I see you heard about the contest here then?"
Antonio nodding
"Yeah, I heard about it from one of the guys i'm traveling with so, have you perhaps got my outfit ready yet?"
Chantel beaming as she cheerfully said
"Yes, it is ready follow me to my work area, I hung it back there so, it wouldn't accidentally be sold by one of my assistants or get dirty"
Chantel leading Antonio and co. through the small yet, famous shop. When they reached the work shop, Chantel unlocked it allowing Antonio to go in first, he saw the Suit carrier unzipping it carefully down the front to find his magnificent outfit ready and waiting, a smile appearing across his face
"Thank you Chantel, How can I repay you?"
Chantel shrugged it off
"It's fine we've known each other for what seems like forever so, consider it a favour"
Antonio hugging her
"Thanks, I'll make it up to you, I promise"
then moving over to the suit carrier and zipping it back up putting the hat on that went with it. Slinging it over his shoulder he smiled at Chantel and nodded at Harmony who waved at Chantel calling out
"Kirlia.. Kirl!"
before teleporting them to a nearby posh restaurant, at an outside table, sitting down and ordering, a Sirloin Steak with Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Peas, alongside some Diet Pepsi, Paying the woman the money up front and kicking back to relax waiting for the contest registration time to come.

Antonio then got out Special Fighting type pokemon food for Riley and Special Psychic type pokemon food for Kirlia putting them into two bowls and placing them on the table, Riley and Harmony sitting down and starting to eat, Antonio waiting for his food... 5 minutes later, Antonio's food and Diet Pepsi arrived, Antonio thanking the woman and tucking in to it.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Hana picked up his Torchic silently and made his way to the Pokemon Center, affectionately hugging Blaze to his chest protectively. Dratini had incredible speed in the water, so the fact that his Torchic managed to tie with one while in Dratini's home turf made him feel very proud of his Torchic. While it wasn't a victory, it was certainly better than a loss, which was something he would rather not happen to him. He placed Torchic in his Pokeball and handed it to the Nurse, who proceeded to heal his beloved partner. Hana, while concerned over his partner's well-being, expected only good news. Blaze was a determined little bugger and would not allow himself to go down so soon, not when he still had so far to go.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:08 pm

-Making a new thread in the Rustbro section, sorry should have done this sooner-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best coordinater out there (open)   The best coordinater out there (open) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The best coordinater out there (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Petalburg City-
Jump to: