HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Shade left Mahogany town with Z after everything they had just been through. "That was rough, but we're gonna take it nice from here, maybe hit some gyms...A contest ma-" She was cut off upon seeing an egg near a tree. She ran over to it quickly. "Whoa! That is one cool looking Pokemon!"

Shade chuckled. "That's a Pokemon Egg!"

"Ohhhhh, I get it. Well, let's bring it with us." Shade picked it up, resuming walking.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:21 am

A trainer noticed Shade walking down teh path, then also noticed his/her [still got this confused] ears, and walked up to him/her. "Hello there," the girl said to her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:25 am

"Hm? Oh, hey there." She stuffed her ears into her hair.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:37 am

The girl chuckled watching Shade attempt to hide her ears. "If you were going to try hiding your ears, you probably should've before I saw them," she said to her before she quit laughing. "So, what's your name? Where are you headed to?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

"Ears? I don't get it...Anyway, I'm Shade, heading to the nearest city.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:48 am

The girl looked at Shade and gave a nod. "I was headed there as well. I don't suppose you have a specific reason for why you're going, do you," she asked. She seemed a bit curious as to why Shade would be heading around to town.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 am

"Gym there, right? Besides, Mahogany needs to leave my head..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:51 am

"Why's that," the girl asked Shade. It was evident there was something flashing on her neck from her necklace, as if recording her voice and identity. "Did something happen? Did it involve that explosion everyone heard?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 12:57 am

"Kinda...I got into a mess with thr factory...With some friends."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:01 am

"You mean the scientists and stuff," the little girl asked before giving a smile. Something seemed as though it was moving on her back.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:05 am

"Hey, what's on your back? And how would you know about the scientists...And stuff."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 am

The little girl smiled at Shade. "Because I'm a secret project," she chuckled, wings bursting from her back at the last word. They were colored black and were feathered, just like Evangeline's had been. "I'm suppose to kill those that know about the facility should an event like that happen."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:15 am

"Better not mean you wanna kill me, kid."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:17 am

"Oh, it does," the little girl said to Shade, grinning. "But first, I have to take down that rotten experiment and her friend. So farewell," she said, flapping her wings and flying away. She didn't seem the least bit effected that she could be seen.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:20 am

Shade grabbed her wing and pulled her down, not letting go of it. "Sorry, but I'm gonna be first if they're going."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:22 am

The little girl slapped and kicked at Shade, pushing her away from herself. "Bad! I'll get to you when I can," she said, another trainer walking up and turning Shade around. Using the small time slot wisely, the little girl immediately dashed and flew away, and other trainer scolding Shade about being rude to children.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:25 am

"Little brat..." Shade gave Z the egg and chased after the girl. "YOU don't call ME bad after what YOU're doing!"

(Did I mention if you mention having her brother she'll believe you and do whatever you want? :P)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 am

"I suggest quitting, or your brother will die," the little girl chuckled, knowing that would set Shade off and make her quit chasing after her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:34 am

"What do you want from me? I'll even lure them somewhere if you want, just don't hurt him!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:36 am

The little girl looked at Shade, and she landed. "I want you to go away, and act like you never saw me," she grinned, holding a picture of her brother up to her face. "I want you to take this picture. It has a small code on the back. There is also a location. If you go away, forget all you saw, you can have your brother back."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:40 am

Shade suddenly realized something. "I got my brother away, how could you have him?"

(That's what happens when Shade gets r smrt)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:42 am

The girl chuckled at Shade. "It's a fake," she said to her. "Try waking him up or listening for a heartbeat. There won't be one, because it isn't the real him."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 am

"Maybe I'll just be there first..." Shade jumped through trees to warn Dark and Evangeline.(back to other topic!)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?   Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE? H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Adventures of Shade! - Episode 1: An egg...WHERE?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1