HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
Card
Card

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Pansage was not expecting this, and was hit by the Night Shade. Unfortunately for Yamask, the Pansage turned around quickly for a counter.
"Pansage! Use Bullet Seed!"
The green monkey Pokemon opened its mouth and groups of tiny seed-like projectiles aimed for the Ghost-Type Pokemon.

"Pearl! Use Sand-Attack to hide yourself, then do what you do best!"
Maya commanded, and the Eevee kicked sand up in every direction. Once it cleared, she was gone and there was a hole in the ground.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 pm

quickly yamask use protect. yamask putted his hands like he was going to pray and a greenish shield appeared in front of the yamask protecting it from bullet seed, now get back in that dark mist nico said yamask went to back and nico yelled now wait for the right moment and then strike. yamask was now waiting for a good moment

chili's POV
chilli protected his eyes from the sand and when he looked at the battlefield eevee had disappeared. where did i go he thought while looking around not thinking what move pearl had used
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 10:49 pm

Cilan's POV
Cilan frowned. This Protect move was going to stop him from winning, so he had to somehow disable it.
"Pansage! Use Lick!"
The green monkey Pokemon quickly tried to locate Yamask in the thick mist.

Maya's POV
Suddenly, from under Pansear, there was a tunneling sound. Pearl jumped out and and tried to hit the red monkey Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 12:28 pm

(i am waiting for some tm's i ordered in the shop for yamask so i wont attack just yet)
Nico's POV
nicolas was smiling pansear was just licking the shadow around him but yamask was behind the shadows still waiting for the right moment to attack

chili's POV
the attack hit on his pansear was super effective and pansear had taken a lot of damage from it but it wasnt over yet pansear stood up and chilli said thats it pansear now use ember. pawniard opened his mouth and flames aimed for eevee hoping it would hit
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

(lol Maya's Egg is ready to hatch now. She's held it for two pages. Should I hatch it during the battle or after it?)
Cilan's POV
"Pansage! Now use Bullet Seed in every direction of the shadow!"
Cilan shouted, and the green monkey Pokemon executed the command. Stopping its Lick attack and opening its mouth, it got ready to use Bullet Seed.

Maya's POV
The Ember attack made its mark on the Eevee, who yelped. The attack singed her fur, but it didn't deal as much damage as Pearl had given the Pansear.
"Pearl! Use Sand-Attack again!"
Maya shouted, and the Eevee kicked up sand in all directions once more. The sand cleared, and once again the Eevee had disappeared.
(this is one of Maya's favorite strategies btw)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:06 pm

(i think after XD)
Nicolas POV
now yamask quick use protect, a greenish shield appeared around yamask and the bullet seed was deflected now use night shade nico yelled hoping that it would work

Chili's POV
now this wont work again chili said. now pansear heat up the ground beneath you pansear started to ember the ground beneath him and the sand slowly turned into glass (sand + fire = glass) if she comes from under him it will hurt chili thougth now wait pansear and get ready to dodge if she comes to attack
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:10 pm

Cilan's POV
"Pansage! Try to block the Night Shade with Vine Whip!"
Cilan's Pansage tried to deflect Night Shade with Vine Whip, and hopefully deal some damage.

Maya's POV
Suddenly, a shadow loomed over Pansear from above. It was Pearl! She had jumped high above since she knew Chili would think she had dug underground.
"Now, Pearl! Tackle!"
Maya commanded, and the Eevee nodded, letting herself fall onto the red monkey Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:17 pm

nico POV
stop attacking and use protect again yamask. yamask was just in time with the move the vine whip hit his protect, great job yamask nico said you are getting faster and faster using that move, now its time to attack go yamask and win this nico yelled

chili's POV
dodge it chili yelled and pansear jumped out of the way dodgind the tackle now jump up and use ember again chili yelled and pansear aimed for the eevee hoping to do some damage
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:22 pm

Cilan's POV
"Pansage! Use Vine Whip again!"
Cilan commanded, and the monkey Pokemon nodded, stretching out vines to lash at the Yamask.

Maya's POV
"Pearl! Dodge it with Tail Whip!"
Maya shouted, hoping this strategy would work. The Eevee grabbed her tail and faced it in the Ember's direction. The fluffy tail absorbed the damage, and Pearl was unscathed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:27 pm

Nico POV
i cant do anything like this. ok i got it, now use my dwebble. come back yamask nico yelled while taking him back. now come out dwebble nico yelled while throwing the pokeball and dwebble appeared now dwebble use rock blast nico yelled and a rain of rocks appeared out of dwebbles shell hoping it would connect

chili's POV
keep firing pansear chili yelled hoping it would burn eevee at some point during the battle
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:38 pm

Cilan's POV
Cilan smiled.
"A Rock-Type against a Grass-Type is not a good idea."
Pansage dodged the Rock Blast attack with ease, and used Seed Bomb.

Maya's POV
Pearl dodged the next Ember attack, but looked somewhat tired.
"Alright Pearl! Let's end this with a Dig + Tackle combo!"
Maya shouted, as she had noticed the Eevee's exhaustion and wanted to end the battle soon. The Eevee dug quickly, this time not even using Sand-Attack to cover her tracks.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 4:42 pm

nico's POV
ha nico said now dwebble use rock blast against the seed bomb and then use x-scissor. dwebble used his rock blast to let the seed explode and then used x-scissor which would be pretty effective if it would hit
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm

(what about Chili? XD)
Cilan's POV
Pansage was not expecting the X-Scissor, and was hit by it. X-Scissor, being a Bug-Type move, landed a super-effective hit against Pansage.
"Pansage! Are you alright?!"
The Pokemon seemed eager to continue the battle, however the fight was beginning to tire it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 5:20 pm

(sorry)
Nico's POV
nice work nico said to dwebble and dwebble anwsered him happily, now use rock blast again ad finish it nico said and a lot of rocks flew towards pansage

Chili's POV
ha now yo made a mistake chili said. pansage go and stand in the hole then use flamethrower inside. pansear quickly got into the hole firing a flamethrower hoping it would hit the walls which would turn into glass and they would rebound the flamethrower then
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

(it's fine XD)
Cilan's POV
"Pansage! Try to stand up!"
Cilan cried, hoping that his Pokemon had enough energy to stand up and deflect the Rock Blast, but alas, his Pokemon was exhausted. The Rock Blast knocked Pansage out.

Nicolas VS Cilan! Winner: Nicolas

Maya's POV
"Not so fast! Now, Pearl!"
Maya commanded, and due to her quick thinking Pearl was able to outrun the Flamethrower with a Tackle. The Eevee jumped out of a hole from behind Pansear.
"Time to switch out! Pearl! Return!"
Maya pressed the button on Pearl's PokeBall, and Pearl was back in her own safe 'haven'. Xero stepped up to Maya.
"Maya! Let me fight! I can do it!"
Maya sighed, and said,
"Alright."
Xero charged at Pansear and used a Foul Play attack, using the monkey Pokemon's stats against it.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:55 pm

(what does foul play do )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 8:43 pm

(Foul Play is an offensive move that attacks using the Attack Stat of the target as the attack and the accuracy is 100)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 pm

(k thnx)
since the attack power of pansear was very high and since he had allready took some damage , he fainted
maya vs chili winner: Maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Maya cheered and Xero smirked.
"Wow, Xero! I never knew your level was so high! You learn Foul Play at level 29, right?"
Maya asked her Zorua, and the Pokemon nodded, and blushed. Obviously feeling embarrassed from such praise. Suddenly, Maya's Egg began to shake.
"Oh! Look! My Egg is hatching!"
(Do you want to choose the Pokemon for me? It has to be a Flying-Type or partial Flying-Type.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 pm

(what flying pokemons do you like ??)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:34 pm

(Well, I like a lot, so just go here: link and count all the ones there. Then, go to the random number generator and put that number in the second box. I can't do this since it's my Egg and I don't trust myself XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:48 pm

(i hope you like it :3)
the egg began cracking and a baby ducklet came out of the egg, ah what a cutie nico said while looking at the little ducklet
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:50 pm

(Swannas are pretty, aren't they? XD You wanna make the Ducklett's personality?)
Maya smiled happily, and picked up the Ducklett.
"Aww... Aren't you just adorable?!"
Xero also smiled, and cooed at the Ducklett.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:55 pm

(sure)
name: ducklett
nickname: ?
Level: 1
attacks: water gun
personality: Kind
ability: big pecks
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:56 pm

good job out there chili said while walking towards maya, here is the trio badge its proof that you beaten us good luck with your ducklett and with your next gym badges
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next