HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
Card
Card

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:27 pm

(Dusclops has an Insomnia ability, right?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm

(sorry i forgot)
shoot i forgot about his ability ian exclaimed when he saw that it didnt work well then we will use sosmethin gelse come on yamask use your haze to create a dark mist and then use night shade ian said. yamask spit out a dark mist and hid himself in there waiting to attack dusclops
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

The Dusclops seemed to know what Ian and Yamask were planning, so it used its own Night Shade attack. Maya decided to let Ian battle, since he seemed to know what he was doing.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 7:23 pm

ian smirked when he saw the dusclops doing night shade, just like i planned ian said now yamask use your astonish. yamask have really sharp senses so he knew the position of dusclops he flew towards it and tryed to use astonish hoping to do some damage
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

The Dusclops was not expecting Astonish, and the move hit, also making the Pokemon flinch.
"Great job! You should attack quickly! Before it recovers!"
Maya shouted with a happy smile. Xero nodded in agreement.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 9:56 pm

right yamask use night shade quickly, yamask disappeared in them mist and flew towards dusclops trying to hit it so they could catch it
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:13 pm

The Dusclops was still frozen from Astonish, and did not notice the Night Shade attack until the last second. Quickly lurching backwards, it dodge the attack, just in time.
"Oh! So close!"
Maya said, with a frown.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:17 pm

but ian just smiled, expected from ghost pokemon come on yamask go back into the shadows and use astonish again, yamask dissappeared and a few moments later reappeared in the blind spot of the dusclops
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:24 pm

The Dusclops was hit again by the Astonish, and flinched once more.
"Wow! That Astonish attack just keeps getting better and better!"
Maya said, watching the battle with ease.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 pm

now its time go pokeball ian said while throwing a pokeball towards the dusclops hoping he would get in
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 10:42 pm

The PokeBall struck and the Dusclops was sucked inside. It rocked back and forth a few times, before looking as if it would burst.
"Oh no!"
Maya said, and she hurriedly picked up the capsule and put pressure on it, hoping the Dusclops would give up. The Pokemon did, and the PokeBall stopped shaking.
Congratulations! Would you like to name your Dusclops?
Dusclops
Male
Level 27
Firepunch, Icepunch, Thunderpunch, Gravity, Bind, Leer, Night Shade, Disable, Foresight, Astonish, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Pursuit
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 02, 2013 11:00 pm

(No nickname please and thnx for the awesome moves)
Yes we did it he said as he walked to maya thanks for putting pressure on the pokeball without you i couldn't have done it ian said while taking the pokeball great i am on my wat to hopefully become a ghost gym leader
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 2:24 am

"Really? That's certainly interesting! How about I come with you? I'm also thinking about being a gym leader."
Maya replied with a smile. Xero hopped onto her head again, giving a wide smile.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 am

Sure you can come what typ of pokemon are you going tp begin the gym with?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 1:30 pm

"I'm thinking Psychic-Type Pokemon, but I want to also have Xero as a surprise."
Maya replied, petting her Zorua as she did so.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 4:59 pm

but xero is not a pyshic pokemon ian said while thinking so maby a dark gym is a better idea you can use a lot of pokemon with another element like metal or ground even ghost ian said while smiling so what do you think of that idea
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

"Oh, I know that Xero is a Dark-Type. It'll surprise the challenger if I have a Dark-Type Pokemon!"
Maya replied with a smile.
"I'll probably use a mixture of Pokemon rather than just one Type. I'll be a Mix Gym Leader!"
She finally came to her conclusion, and Xero sighed.
"I'll be the first Mix Gym Leader!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 5:11 pm

ian looked at her with sorry i eyes and said. uhm i am sorry but the gym leader rule book says that, that isnt allowed when you become a gym leader you become the master of one typ thats why i chose ghost pokemon because they are so dear to me
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 7:48 pm

"Well, then I'll change that rule!"
Maya replied with a smile. Xero giggled; Maya was a hilarious kid.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 7:52 pm

you can try ian said but i doubt it will work well lets catch one more ghost pokemon ok?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 pm

"Okay~"
Maya said, and she bounced up and down happily. Xero looked around for some Ghost-Type Pokemon as well.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

hmm i cant feel a pressence anywhere wait ian said as he closed his eyes and looked around the corner he felt the presence of a ghost type pokemon but he couldnt feel from where. this is strange ian said while looking at maya i now there is a ghost pokemon nearby but i cant sense from where this ghost pokemon must be super strong
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:25 am

Suddenly, a large shadow appeared in between Maya and Ian.
A wild Frosslass appeared!
Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 478
Frosslass
Level 35
Female
The Frosslass seemed to smile, then used an Ice Beam attack! It froze a large, thick icy wall between Ian and Maya. The Frosslass appeared to be on Maya's side of the ice!
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 pm

ah thats unfortunate ian said while looking at maya and frosslass the ghost/ice pokemon appeared to you so she probably want ot battle well go and get it maya
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

(Sorry I haven't replied! I've been busy with schoolwork)
Maya nodded and looked at Xero.
"Xero, are you ready?"
The Zorua nodded, and jumped in front of Maya to battle the Frosslass.
"Xero! Use Foul Play!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next