HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
Card
Card

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:57 pm

(I'm also going to add 'clumsy' to the personality. Is that okay?)
"Thanks!"
Maya took the badge and smiled at the Ducklett again, and tried to think of a name for her new Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 10:59 pm

(sure :3)
well what are you goint to call it nico said while looking at the sleeping ducklett maby cutie or duckie (XD)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:06 pm

Just then, the Ducklett hopped out of Maya's arms, but fell flat on her face. She stood up, and waddled around, bumping into things like walls and tripping on flat ground.
"I think I'll name her Derpy! Derpy is a cute name!"
Maya said, her eyes sparkling.
(hehe Derpy XD)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:09 pm

(nice name :P but dont forget that cilan has to give me my bage too XD)
what a nice name nico said while looking at the clumsy ducklett, well i think that it is about time we leave to the next town shouldnt we ?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:16 pm

(Right XD)
"Wait! I must first give you your badge, as well as description of how you battle!"
Cilan said with a smile. He handed Nicolas a badge, and then began to prepare to deliver his 'Connoisseur Compatibility Time'.
"You and your Yamask just ultimately bring out each other's potential! It is like the beekeeper and the bees. The bees create honey from collected pollen, however it it the beekeeper that takes the honey out! As for you and your Dwebble... Both of you understand each other just by a glance!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 pm

thank you nico said while looking at cilan well were should we go next then nico asked maya hoping she would know what to do
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 pm

"Well, we should head for the Nacrene City. The second gym is located there."
Maya replied, and she began to exit the gym, when she got a call on her X-Transceiver.
"Hmm? Focauld? What's going on?"
(Focauld is the guy from the red house)
The man on the other end shouted,
"Poachers! They're back! This time, they stole little Lily's shiny Eevee!"
Maya gasped.
"I'll be right there!"
She turned to Nicolas.
"I'm going to have to part with you here. The poachers have come back, and they've stolen one of the younger children's Pokemon!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:32 pm

i come with me and yamask will be a good help for defeating those nast poachers so can we come?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:35 pm

Maya thought for a few seconds, then reluctantly replied,
"Fine. Just don't get hurt!"
She rushed out of the Gym with Xero running, as a girl, close behind.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:38 pm

k i will follow nico said while running behind of her awaiting her decisions
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 11:47 pm

Once they reached the red house again, Maya barged inside.
"Focauld! Where did the poachers go?!"
She shouts, not even stopping to take her shoes off.
(You wanna mod Focauld now?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 1:57 pm

(sure)
the poachers went south focauls said while looking towards the direction they went, they were just here if you run fast you can find them
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Maya thanked Focauld, and immediately began to dash out the door again.
"Hey, Maya! If I transform into a Flying-Type Pokemon, I can probably look for the poachers and point you in the right direction!"
Xero said to Maya, and the trainer thought it was a good idea.
"Be careful, though!"
She said to the Zorua, who quickly transformed into a Pidove.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 1:14 pm

nico followed her, but he had no pokemons that could help her find the thiefes so he had to wait until zorua got back, but while running he asked: uhm .. how is ducklett?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 7:24 pm

"Derpy? Derpy's doing great!"
Maya replied, showing Nicolas the Ducklett. Maya had already put her in a PokeBall for better transport.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 7:42 pm

ah k nicolas said i thought you left it at the gym, but he didnt heard her response he saw the pokemon thieves and said there they are

Last edited by Yamask on Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Xero came back and transformed into a Zorua again. She was about to attack the poachers, when Maya dragged her into a bush.
"Wait, you guys! I have a plan. We just need to scare them enough that they'll leave for good."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

what should we do then nico asked with a question like expression on his face
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 pm

"Xero. I need you to transform into a VERY strong Pokemon. Any Pokemon will do, as long as it is strong enough to scare the poachers. Nicolas and I will pretend that Xero really IS that Pokemon, and be 'scared'. This way, it'll scare the poachers even more than usual! Once the poachers are scared enough, I'll make a signal like a foot tap or draw something on the ground with my foot, and Xero will come running through the bushes, charging at the poachers. This should make them run away."
Maya said, with a proud expression. Xero nodded, and understood.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm

nico looked at xero awaiting in which pokemon it would transform
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 1:27 am

Xero transformed into an Arceus!
"Perfect, Xero!"
Maya whispered to the transformed Zorua, and said Zorua grinned. Turning to Nicolas, Maya whispered,
"Alright. We're going to run up to the poachers and pretend we're scared out of our minds!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am

wait nicholas said that is a legendary pokemon dont you think that they want to catch you if you show up like that i think you can better show up like an angry ursaring
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:36 pm

"But, if Xero transforms into anything else, the poachers will just use their Tyranitar to fight Xero off.. Wait a second..."
Maya said, her mind suddenly thinking of another plan.
"I've got it! Xero, transform into an angry Ursaring like Nicolas just said."
The Zorua nodded, and turned into the large bear-like Pokemon.
"Okay, Xero and I will distract the poachers. During this, you and Yamask should try and lure the Tyranitar away!"
Maya replied to Nicolas.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

k got it nico said while getting yamask out of the pokeball, nico explained the plan to yamask and yamask nodded when nico asked if she understood. ok we are ready he said to maya lets go
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Maya nodded, and she began her acting. Rushing towards the poachers, she shouted,
"Run! Angry Ursaring rampaging!"
The poachers were beginning to get scared. Their Tyranitar was right behind them. Maya tapped her foot once, signaling Xero. The transformed Zorua charged into the clearing and let out a roar.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)   Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Lets rock it up (Beta and Golden sky)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next