HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Pichu giggled not realizing Ian was headed straight for him. Vulpix meanwhile relaxing in Ian's arms calmly saying
"Vul.. Vulpix"
her saying it much like how a cat purrs affectionately smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Ian smiled when he heard the vulpix. He hoped that he was taking good care of his baby pokemon. Now he slowly went down to look under the bench and saw pichu. ''You are the last'' Ian said with a smile while letting pichu jump on his other shoulder. Ian walked back towards lopuny who had been watching with a big smile on her face. Then he layed all pokemon on the bench starting with vulpix, eevee and as last pichu but not before giving everyone a hug. " We are going to the next town to do our second contest in Eterna city, but before we are going there you all need to be in a pokeball.'' He layed three pokeballs before them. ''Well choose which one you would like and jump in''. ''We will play later on the day."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 pm

Vulpix eagerly saw the pokeball as a toy and smacked it with her paw, hitting the button and being absorbed into it.
*You caught Vulpix*
Eevee looked at hers as well, having just seen Vulpix go in hers, then looking at Ian, she was about to go in hers when she saw Pichu climb up onto Ian's right shoulder, following suit and jumping up herself onto his left, they did want to be caught but, they also didn't want to leave Ian's side. Pichu hugging onto Ian's head and Eevee nuzzling him as well.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:54 pm

" Allright guys I know you two want to stay with me but i first have to get you in the pokeball.'' ''If something happens i want to have a place where you can be safe, I will let you out right after you've gone in ok?'' He hoped they would go in the pokeball. He would hate to see them get hurt and that he couldnt do anything about it.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Eevee slowly turned her head towards the pokeball before, leaping from Ian's shoulder at it, hitting the button and going in.
*You caught Eevee*
Pichu meanwhile looked at Ian with a sad expression on his face, climbing down slowly and plodding towards the pokeball, raising his tiny right hand and extending his finger, pressing the button, going inside.
*You caught Pichu*

(I'm gonna miss playing Eevee and Pichu for you :( lol)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:28 pm

(no problem they come back now :) )
''Thats done '' Ian said with a smile on his face, as he threw two pokeballs into the air and said come on out eevee and pichu. In a blinding light the two pokemon appeared in front of him. He sended the loppuny back her pokeball. well come on guys lets go Ian said with smile. He was thinking about what pokemon to let on his shoulder or walk next to him. He would decided in this next walk until it was night, the other one he would let out to practice and to sleep. ''Now lets go to Eterna city.''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Pichu smiled when he exited the pokeball, climbing up onto Ian's right shoulder and covering his eyes giggling happily. Eevee climbing onto his foot playfully giggling with Pichu and smiling.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:44 pm

''Come on eevee'' Ian said while picking her up with a smile. He started walking and said ''I can't walk if you are on my feet.'' They started to walk and it wasn't long before it turned dark. He looked at a map he got in the pokemoncenter. ''Eterna city isn't far from here so we should stay here for the night, tommorow we will get up and practice a little bit ok?'' Ian asked eevee and pichu.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:52 pm

(Eterna City... Not far from Snowpoint City.... Ok then)

Eevee looked around from in Ian's arms happily smiling, then nodding in agreement. Pichu meanwhile hugging onto Ian, covering Ian's eyes without realizing it, secretly terrified of the dark. Crying quietly to himself, he lowered himself down into Ian's pocket and hid falling asleep.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Ian looked at pichu and smiled. He set up the tent and went in, getting his sleeping bag out of his bag and went. When he was inside he got pichy out of the pocket of his pants and layed it near him. He saw that the pichu had cried a little cause there were still tears in his eyes. He layed him down next to him on the pillow hoping in would work and letting eevee in the bag too waiting for the morning too come.

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Hours later, morning came and Pichu woke up yawning alongside Eevee, looking at Ian and calling at him for him to get up excitedly giggling and hugging him.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Ian awoke and saw pichu hugging him and saw eevee lying on his stomach. ''Hey you both'' Ian said with a smile while and hugged pichu and eevee. ''Well shall we go '' Ian yawned while sitting up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:11 pm

They excitedly left the tent, looking around when suddenly an Ursaring (Male - lvl 30) came charging through the tree's towards them, Pichu and Eevee quickly calling to Ian for help.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:17 pm

''Look out'' Ian yelled as he quickly got out of his tent with the pokeballs. The tent was ruined but he wanted to catch an ursaring. It wasn't cute or gracefull, but it could come in handy in the battles. The best chance i have is loppuny. Ian got the pokeball and threw it in the air saying: ''Loppuny spotlight.'' lopuny appeared in the air and landed gracefully on the battlefield. Ok loppuny start of with attract. A rain of harts shot towards the ursaring hoping to let it fall in love with loppuny.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Ursaring merely used a violent Slash attack on the hearts destroying them and using Metal Claw (Egg Move) to try and deal some major damage to Lopunny.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 12:28 pm

''Loppuny dodge it by using quick attack and then use focus blast'' The lopuny began running really fast and dodged the ursarings metal clow. It was now behind him and a brown sort of sphere formed beween the loppuny's paws and she quickly shot it away hoping to hit the ursaring in the back.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:05 pm

Ursaring though just side-stepped it then unleashing another Slash attack on Lopunny with it's extremely sharp claws.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:10 pm

The attack hit. Loppuny flew back and slammed against a nearby tree.
''Loppuny can you still battle?'' Ian asked with a worried face, loppuny looked like she was in bad shape but she didn't give up and so didn't he.
''Ok loppuny let's try something else use attract and right after that use two of your focus blasts and fire them at two diffrent dirrection that way he will not have the chance to dodge it.'' the loppuny began sending lot of hearts to ursaring and then shot two focus blast next to it. I hope this works Ian thought.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm

Ursaring simply slashed them all in half and continued to full-frontal assault with Slash once more.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:22 pm

''Lopuny dodge it once more with your quick attack and then use jump kick.''
Loppuny dodged the slash just in time, the claws almost hit her. She was now behind the ursaring and jumped up towards the back of the ursaring hoping to hit it. If this doesn't work i am out of ideas Ian thought.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 6:47 pm

Ursaring was hit though and was thrust by the power of the kick into the floor rolling over multiple times before coming to a rest at the foot of a tree. Ursaring now being extremely weak due to the fighting type move that was a critical hit to the back of his head. Ursaring being unable to move, being a bit dazed.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 8:03 pm

''Nice work loppuny'' Ian cheered while getting a pokeball and throwing it at the Ursaring. It became engulfed by a red beam and started to slowly disappear and went in the pokeball. Ian and loppuny were staring at the pokeball hoping the ursaring would stay inside.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 8:21 pm

The Pokeball then wobbled, once, twice, three times and *Ping* the pokeball stopped flashing and indicated that Ursaring was captured. Pichu and Eevee hopping into Ian's arms still, scared from the sudden attack by Ursaring.

(Well done you caught an Ursaring, Would you like to give it a nickname?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 8:26 pm

''You two don't have to be scared anymore he is a member of the team now'' Ian said while holding the two pokemon in his arms and cuddling them. When they had calmed down a bit he stood up and got the pokeball of ursaring. I am going to use you in the next contest for sure, he thought while placing the pokeball away. Well let's go Ian said to eevee and pichu when he finished cleaning all his stuff up. They walked for an hour and arrived at the city. He then went to a stranger and asked. ''When does the contest start here?'' Hoping it would start soon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 8:52 pm

(You should really start a new topic for your next contest in Eterna City now then if that's where the contest is)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4