HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Rampardos however merely flicked the Focus Blast up into the air with Iron Tail before using Thunderbolt to make it explode into more fireworks lowering Ian's points to half with only two minutes left as the Thunderbolt then went after Lopunny.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Loppuny use attract against it and they thunderbolt and the harts exploded ian hoped that he would lower his opponents point. Now use attract one more time ian said and loppuny fired a lot of hards that circled around the fies rampardos
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

With that Rampardos used Iron Tail and shattered all of the hearts causing them to explode into fireworks, Rampardos then used Take Down, scraping his foot along the floor and charging at Lopunny. There was only one minute left on the clock and the points were at:
- Ian: 25%
- Michael: 56%
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 pm

we can win this now he is on the ground lets go loppuny jump on him and use focus blast on his back loppuny jumped gracefully towards rampardos and fired the focus blast at him. if this wont work ian thought we are done for
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Rampardos was sent flying across the floor Michael grimacing as their points depleted. Rampardos then got up again and launched one final attempt at Lopunny using Thunderbolt which danced across the stage towards Lopunny.

20 seconds left on the clock
-Ian: 20%
-Michael: 20%
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 25, 2013 8:05 pm

loppuny use attract to make fireworks ian said and a rain of harts filled the arena, when it hit the thunderbolt an explosion of tinier harts appeared ian hoped that this would be enough
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:42 pm

The time was up and the scores looked even until the MC said
"And the winner of this round moving onto the final is..."
the screen then showed it
"Ian!"
The crowd all clapping as, Michael simply returned Rampardos and walked off, leaving Ian to walk off as well waiting for the results of the other match.

(I'll let Ian walk off then, announce who he'll be facing in the final)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Ian was looking from the preparation room to battle of Lola and Quinn. ''Wow they are really good'' Ian said. They were both very talented coordinators and he was wondering who he would face in the finals.

Last edited by Yamask on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:03 am

(you may edit your post as I decide who goes through, I had said, I will let you walk off (go back to the waiting room) then (I'll) announce who he'll be facing in the final, sorry if it was a little confusing)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 am

(sorry it was probably my fault :( , edited by the way)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 am

Soon though the match was over and Quinn was revealed to be the winner (lol) she was smiling, waving and bowing before leaving the stage waiting for the final round by going to get her pokemon healed by Nurse Joy who had brought her portable pokemon healing kit. When they were healed, the MC called out "Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, the final round so, may the contestants please make their way to the stage" the crowd cheering whilst they waited.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 11:13 am

Ian was nervous, and walked towards to the stage entrence. Then he walked towards the stage and clenched loppuny's pokeball. He couldnt stop being nervous about the finals. The stage, the crowd it was all such a rush.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Quinn meanwhile exited the tunnel on the other side waving to the crowd and stage operator before grinning as she detached the pokeball throwing it into the air, half of the stage opening up to reveal a pool, she then cheerfully and competitively called out "Take to the water, Poliwrath!" Poliwrath (Male - lvl 28) emerging among-st petals spinning and punching the petals away before diving into the water in a rather majestic way waiting for his opponent.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 pm

''Come on loppuny spotlight'' Ian yelled as he threw the pokeball into the air and loppuny swirled in mid air (heart seal B) making a tornado of the hearts that came at the same time loppuny entered. He tried to make the first performance a big succes hoping he could impress the crowd and maby impress his opponent as well
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

The crowd clapped waiting for the battle to begin, The buzzer then sounded and the timer began, counting down from 5 minutes. Quinn calling to Poliwrath "Now Psychic" (TM Move) Poliwrath's eyes glowing as he encased Lopunny in the Psychic energy, making Lopunny dance and hit itself soon, throwing Lopunny across the floor and beginning to calmly swim around in the water, Ian's point dropping rapidly, it was clear why Quinn was in the final.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 pm

''What should i do'' Ian thought. If i dont do anything soon it will be over. Now loppuny use attract ian said. He had the idea that now poliwrath was concentrating his Pyshic on loppuny that he couldnt send the attract back. with a lot of effort she managed to spit harts towards the poliwrath hoping they would hit
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Poliwrath then completing the move throwing Lopunny across the floor with Psychic, this causing the Hearts to go up into the air, diving back into the water then using Psychic again from the water to control the hearts making one large heart before bursting it to make fireworks making, Ian's point drop even quicker, within 2 minutes his points were at two sixths remaining, 3 minutes left on the clock.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 8:45 pm

''Loppuny stand up'' Ian said. loppuny tried to stand up but then fell back its leg was in twisted state, it was broken. oh no ian said while getting ready to cry. i think we should give up dont you loppuny. loppuny looked at him with sorry eyes, i think we should give up.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Quinn saw what Poliwrath had done and was ashamed of herself, taking Poliwrath's pokeball from her belt and calling him back "I concede" she then looked to Nurse Joy "Can you take care of his Lopunny it appears it may have a broken leg so, please help it" with that she approached Mr. Contesta and said "He wins so, give him the ribbon, i'm... outta here" turning and leaving. Mr. Contesta got the ribbon and approached Ian saying "I hereby present you with the Snowpoint Ribbon, now go and help your pokemon" Nurse Joy rushing over with two Chansey who put Lopunny on a stretcher, and took her to the pokemon center beginning to treat Lopunny's injury.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Thanks ian said and ran to nurse joy. i need to go please help my loppuny i will be back soon. Sure she said and ian ran out of the contest hall and saw quinn standing there. hey uhm can i talk to you
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Quinn slowly span around to face Ian, looking at her feet as, she spoke
"Oh... Hey, look I'm sorry about what happened back there, congrats on the win though, so, what was it you wanted then?"
scuffing her foot along the ground awkwardly.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Ian got the contest ribbon out of his pocket and handed it to her. ''Here you deserve this.'' He said while smiling at her. ''If loppuny hadn't broken her leg you would've won.'' So i think you deserve to get this ribbon. ''Congrats ''he said while walking off towards the pokemon center.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 pm

Quinn walked over to Ian angrily thrusting it into his hands and closing his hands for him around it,
"I doubt it, you were the better coordinator now act like it and just accept your ribbon"
then calling out one of her other pokemon, an Alakazam saying
"Come on, lets go"
Alakazam nodding and teleporting them away before Ian had a chance to return the ribbon to her.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 10:59 pm

''But'' Ian exclaimed when he saw her teleport. It gave him a really bad feeling having the ribbon. I am not better then her, he thought. Then he made a decision. When he would see her again he would give her the ribbon but this time he would flee so she would have the ribbon. Now he was in front of the glass building that was in fact the pokemon center. He went inside and looked around hoping to find nurse joy or a colleague who would tell him how loppuny's condition was.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

All he was able to find though was a Chansey that was calmly strolling past handling almost all of the duties of Nurse Joy whilst she handled Lopunny and other pokemon in her same condition.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)   The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The first ribbon snowpoint city (Markj1998 and Yamask)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next