HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to do this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Doragon

Time to do this! Empty
PostSubject: Time to do this!   Time to do this! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 9:05 am

Hello you all, as like none of you know, L left me a site,which i have found and ready to take full care of. Its a rare rp site, not everyone likes the topic, but i want you all to atleast consider joining, and joining and making a character and rping, and all that good stuff. It is a Yu-Gi-Oh! RP website, in the hands of the once high-ranked, and highly famous admin, Doragon. The link shall be below, you don't exactly have to know how to play great to join, since the rp is not much like the game, more like the anime. And even if you can't play, I play frequently, So I can teach you how to play and be decent. At the moment im redoing the topics and everything, for a clean slate, so join if you feel like you can trust me on this, I probably will let you all down, but who knows?

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Doragon

Time to do this! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to do this!   Time to do this! H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Ok,the site is all up and good, feel free to join and make your character, and follow the rules.

Time to do this!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1