HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Originals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Doragon

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zSun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

I've noticed that so far,it seems like none of the main original people here,the people who have been on pokemon x and helped this game grow for awhile,now your name MAY have changed,or i don't remember you,cuz your unimportant,or a memory-eating alien took my memories of you,but just say if you are,my assumption is that it won't be many posts...
Bryan
Bryan

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 am

This sounds very unusual of you, Doragon. I’m pretty sure you can’t forget me. If you did, then surely an alien abducted you and ate your mind. If my memory does not fail me, I think there are only four of us here who survived the zombie outbreak. You, me, Mystogan (Starrunner), C (Tara, L). Mew (Luna) is on Poochyena’s site. Quibbloboy rarely visits so I won’t really count him as “being here”. Why ask?

Damn you. I kinda miss the old times. Er, not the "war". Just the people. Even if they seem too stupid for me (rileysaura, Quibbloboy, Heart, Faolan, etc.) I don't think Nakaharu (Haku) is from PX, he's a first generation but not of PX's, I think he's part of the 1st Gen. PWRPG members when PWRPG was just an infant.
Doragon

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

The people i meant were those,i miss rileysaura,Quibby,Fao, and you can't forget the others,L,Star,Luna,But theres others missing,like Darkrai,and such
Ai
Ai

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 2:24 pm

What about me? I was on Pokemon X :P but I was just a member...
Lucretia
Lucretia

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Star(Mystogan) and Quibbloboy log in on occasion still. As does Luna, though only to chat in the box. [/twocents]
Bryan
Bryan

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 11:06 am

Kitty was at Pokémon X? Eh, didn't know that. Last Christmas, Nightmare made up with me and I thought that would allow him to return here but it doesn’t look like he’s here. Why, Gon?
Sponsored content

The Originals Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Originals   The Originals H6Q0F8z

The Originals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Off Topic :: Lumiose Café-
Jump to: