HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music playlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
break994
break994

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 pm

The idea is we get a music widget where each member will submit two songs to use for the playlist .
So if this happens I Will post the link for set up on this topic
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

That actually sounds like a good idea.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:19 am

If this does get passed, I do happen to know how to add songs through HTLM ^^
Bryan
Bryan

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 8:07 am

As long as it's not one of those that plays in the background and cannot be turned off then that's fine with me.
break994
break994

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 am

yep it can How the admins program it http://help.forumotion.com/t112787-seamless-music-player thats the guide

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 am

That looks great! Put in a Miku Hatsune song for me :3 xD
break994
break994

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:26 pm

I can't do it only admins can
Card
Card

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

This is a great idea! I hope it gets approved.
Leo
Leo

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zMon Feb 25, 2013 9:15 pm

for me the huntik opening
Dragon Kurai

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 pm

To say what I think I heard Lucretia say beforehand when Shadow was asking about a signature, I don't completely agree with this idea. Yes, I think that it's cool, but you must consider that there are other users that use mobile devices, and adding this kind of thing woul djust make more things for the device to load. Even if you ignore that, who would choose the songs that get placed into teh list, and who would monitor it to make sure nothing inappropriate is in it? Seems a bit hard to maintain to me.
break994
break994

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 am

It doesn't work on mobile devices
And a admin browses through the songs checking if there appropriate and it gets refreshed once a month.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8zSat Mar 09, 2013 1:36 pm

Fang, it doesn't play automatically and like Break just said, it won't work on mobile phones so it shouldn't load it. Oh and about "nothing inappropriate", well I do like songs that swear and cuss but not all of us here is as hardcore as me and some people just can't stand those words; that would also mean no Hip Hop. :) I'm going to have to back that up. But I think all genres should be accepted; yes, even Nu Metal.

Edit:
On the other hand, what if a member's ISP has a maximum data limit set per day? Having the playlist would automatically consume bandwidth and data and that would suck real balls. Because my ISP has a 1GB/day crap.

2nd Edit:
But really, we can just simply go to YouTube or MP3Skull to listen to songs if we want to.
Sponsored content

Music playlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music playlist   Music playlist H6Q0F8z

Music playlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1