HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

wizard 101 rpg open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Leo
Leo

wizard 101 rpg open Empty
PostSubject: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

(https://www.wizard101.com/wizardCreator/BuildWizardCreator/wizardcreator?siteId=8ad6a40421866c50012188e0c72b0075)
ian was finally there wizard city, he could finally practice magic he went to the headmaster amborse his house to do a test for what kind of magician he would be he got all sorts of gems citrine, ruby sapphire and more of them all of them had a diffrent coulor but one drew his attention it was the ruby one, so he picked it up and it began to glow. ah ambrose said you are a fire wizard you have to go to ravenwood and go to madam malfaya to introduce yourself but before that here is your staff, ian got the staff from the headmaster it was wood with a ruby gem in the top, thank you headmaster ian said as he walked outside to the fire school
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

(your wand is purple with a yellow star on top see the game :) )
hey he said to the person who was walking towards him are you new here to?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:39 pm

ah i am a fire wizard nice to meet you my name is ian and i am on my way to the fire school i've looked around here for a while so i know where all the schools are and i know all the proffesors allready do i need to bring you to the storm school it is close to the fire school so it wont be a detour
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

(you should play the real game too its great :) )
nice to meet you come with me ian said walking toward one of the gates, here it is ian said while standing for a purple school with a tree and a raincloud was above it if you want to talk to the tree it is called terence i will be two schools to your right there is the fire school if you cant find it there is a burning tree in front called bernie so i hope to see you soon he said while walking away to the fire school
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:57 pm

(well the frog said first of i am the teacher of storms prof balestorm i will learn you how to release your inner thunder first of you have to form a team with another person and you two will get a mission then do you maby know someone you can team up with

Ian POV
ian entered the school of fire and he felt at ease, it was very hot there and he saw his teacher she had hairs like a flameand it looked like her dress was burning ah i suspect you are ian she said i heard a lot of you from your brother and i expect great things from you i suspect your brother helped you with pyromancy? yeah indeed ian said well i want to you to team up with your brother to defeat some dark fairy's in unicorn way do you think you can do that she asked? of course we can someone said in the doorway blaze ian said while running towards his brother and hugging him very long time no see little brother, blaze madam malfaya said i want to you to help him with pyromancy and i want you two to form a team do you mind she said? of course not blaze answered come on little bro we got to do some work and they both walked away he blaze you are a journeyman pyromancer right? (level 19) yeah of course! k then i will be safe ian said walking towards the storm school
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

ah you know a fire wizard balestorm said but i think i must dissapoint you i know that a new student called ian has a brother in the fire school and if i know madam malfaya she is going to pair him up with him but maby you can try going alone and they can help you when you are really in danger

Ian pov
he bro ian said? hmm blaze said can we stop by the storm school for a bit i need to see someone ok? sure why not blaze said looking at his little brother. thnx ian said with a smile on his face as he went into the storm school towards Zair. he zair how is it going ian asked
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:23 pm

well professor balestrom said i want you to go to unicorn way and defeat some dark fairy's and then come back to me

sorry zair but we cant help you ian said we need to defeat some skeletons but we can walke together to unicorn way if you want
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:36 pm

ok well we will be right back when you are in trouble just throw this into the air blaze said as he handed zair a card, know we will be off ian said as he walked away with blaze after a while ian saw some skeletal pirates lets get them blaze said and they started to battle ian only knew the fire cat spell so he kept sending them but when blaze started he fired a meteor strike spell and all the skeletal pirates disappeared well lets see if ziar needs more help.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:53 pm

he ziar ian yelled do you need help, we are coming blaze yelled while running towards them
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:56 pm

come on you can do it i know you can ian yelled
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 pm

yeah but i think you need to defeat more then one we beat 50 allready all because my bro by the way ian said proud.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 10:02 am

(what do you mean with 50??)
well lets go back ian said to blaze and ziar, good work blaze said to ziar as they walked back towards the schools and they stopped in front of the storm school well bye ziar ian said we have to report what happend to miss falmaya blaze said, they walked towards the fire school and when they came in miss falmaya was waiting for them and how did it go she asked. done and done blaze said, good she said. ian can you come here she said ian walked shyly towards her and she spoke something latin like and a red light appeared and after it faded she said you have learned your new spell blaze will help you master it. come on little bro blaze said we are going to pratice the spell. k ian said and they both walked out of the fire school
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 2:15 pm

balestorm
ah z your back and i think i know how they have been corrupted, i think it is the work of rattlebones one of the skeletons that have the power of the rest you need to take him down but you cant do it without help why dont you ask the that new fire student you talked about

Ian pov
it was hard to summon the fire elf but with a lot of help from blaze he managed to complete it. nice work blaze said to ian when he summoned a fire elf without fail, now i got to go miss malfaya asked me to do a quest. but what do i need to do then ian said? well you can look if that storm mage need some help, and with that he went away. ian walked towards the storm school looking for ziar hoping he would find him
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wizard 101 rpg open   wizard 101 rpg open H6Q0F8z

wizard 101 rpg open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next