HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Cat
Cat

Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] Empty
PostSubject: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Aira left her house going to wait for Haru at the Aspertia Lookout. "I wonder..."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 5:02 pm

A pair of hands grabbed her head and pulled it back. Haru looked in the eyes, with that smile, like a snake about to murder and consume a rat.

"I suppose you're looking for me..." he said.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zWed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

"Yeah, guess you did show up. You never know with you." Aira laughed. "So, uh...Today's the start of our journey, isn't it?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Haru looked at her, and as he always did he chose the strangest the strangest words.

"Or is it the end of our current journey...?" He said.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 9:59 pm

"Well, it's kinda both." Aira laughed. "So, uh...Should we get going and then come back after some training to take on the gym?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:00 pm

Haru nodded, and went back down to the bottom. He sprinted for the forest. He was wearing his coat but he didn't have his arms in, like a cape. He sprinted all the way with Aira until he finally reached the forest.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 pm

"I wonder if we'll find any Pokemon here...Or something better..."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:08 pm

"Something better..?" he asked.

A rustle could be heard from the bushes.

Wild Deerling level 7 female appeared!
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:18 pm

"Uh...Nothing. I think I heard something in the bushes though."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:24 pm

The Deerling looked at Cat with fear. She was about to run. It was up to Aira now. If she left this oportunity Deerling would run. She had to attack or do whatever she wanted now.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:26 pm

"Skitty come on out and use Tackle!" Aira tossed the Pokeball, and Skitty came out and attempted using Tackle on the Deerling.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Deerling was hit and was slammed back. She got on her feet quickly and used Tackle.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:36 pm

Skitty was hit as well, though now readying an attack. "Come on Skitty, show this Deerling that you're strong!"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Deerling hit her with another Tackle. Deerling was however a weak Pokemon, and only needed 4 more hits till KO.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 12:05 am

"Now Skitty, fire your Solarbeam with everything you've got!" Skitty used Solarbeam attempting to ready it for another Tackle.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Deerling sprinted forward only to be blasted with solar energy. She got back up and attempted to leave the battle, unlike any other Pokemon.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Skitty attempted to ram it with Tackle to slow it down and let Aira catch it.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:04 pm

Deerling dodges the attack but it is a near miss. She decides to return to the fight and goes in for Tackle.

"Are you gonna catch that?" asked Haru.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:08 pm

"Yeah, and when's the better time then this?" Aira threw the Pokeball at the Deerling.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Deerling struggled to run away but was caught. The Pokeball pulsed red and rocked. Then there was a click.

Congratulations! You just caught Deerling F! Would you like to give a nickname to Deerling F?

Last edited by Kitteh on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 7:16 pm

Aira ran over and picked up the Pokeball excited for anew addition to her team. "Hm...I'll just call you...How about Season? Since Deerlings have four forms, each representing a season." Aira looked at Haru. "Do you think that's a good name?"
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm

"Do you think it is a bad name?" replied Haru, choosing the strangest words as always.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm

"Do you think it's a bad name?" Aira laughed at her own choice of words to reply, and how it was a question to answer a question.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:47 pm

"I think... It's a good name..." he said.

"But now I guess I need a new Pokemon, to help as well..." he said.

"Shall we walk and look for one..?" he asked.
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 1:58 pm

"Yeah, sure." She put the Pokeball in her pocket and walked with Haru, looking for any Pokemon. "I hope you find one you like."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]   Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed] H6Q0F8z

Haru and Aira[open, permission from Cat or Kitteh needed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next