HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:50 pm

kk own up, who sent me the Azurill, lol, not irritated cause Azurill's awesome I just want to know who sent me it. :D :D :D
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh yeah forgot to say, Kirby i've checked and it turns out it was me that sent you the Munna, your welcome lol :D :D :D
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 11:40 pm

>_> I want to know who sent me a Skitty...
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 4:17 am

I sent EmpoleonZach a Snorunt....now, who sent me that lovely Butterfree?
9kirby99

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 pm

Kyu, that would be me! :D

(And Mark, thanks for the Munna.)
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 28, 2013 1:20 am

Thanks Kirby!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup   The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Great Valentines Day Gift Exchange: Signup
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2