HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dante

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Donutman
Donutman

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:20 am

Name:Dante Sparda 
Nickname:Dante 
Birthplace:unknown 
Battle Style:A "jack of all trades" you would say and has many different strategies. try and trick his foes into doing stupid, then makes him/her look like an idiot, taunting them in process with witty one-liners, making them lose their focus and Dante takes his almost effortless win if he successfully does all of the above.  Another is where he is quick, doesn't waste time, and is straight to the point, a risky style. Another where he is playing it safe and defensive until he finds an opening. Last where he keeps his distance, but at the same time going offensive having his pokemon use longer ranged attacks while keeping his foes at bay.  
Looks:
Spoiler:

Personality:Easy-going and always ready to joke, can laugh at himself too.He can make anyone look like an idiot and fears almost nothing. Try to trashtalk him, you will instantly regret it. Steadfast and passionately hates evil.  Loves metal music and pizza, lots of it. 
History: Dante was born outside of any of the known pokemon regions, but a mysterious force has transported him to Unova Region. At first Dante immediately makes his goal to return home ASAP, but he started to see all these creatures known as "pokemon". He then got interested about them and says "Heh, i guess there's no need for any kind of rush." Back at his home it was once infested with evil creatures and demons, and Dante would get rid of them keeping everything in order, just like his father once did. There weren't many creature attacks happening the last time he was there. He had a brother named Vergil, but he hasn't been seen for years....
In other words he didnt have much to do at the moment back home, he decided to explore around the Unova region, eventually he meets a old man, a professer, who has high knowledge on pokemon, and teaches Dante about them and tells him about the Pokemon league and the gyms. With a grin on Dante's face he said "this place is starting to grow on me. This all sounds interesting. Allright then LETS ROCK!" The old man then handed him a poke ball, "I think you'll get along well with this little one"

Badges: 
Items: 5 Poke Balls 
Money: $6,713

Other info:
Ok this actually isn't an "original" character I made. Hes a character from a completely different series, I read the rules and I didn't see anything against characters from other series so I assumed it would be ok. If its a problem, I'll make a new trainer.*crosses fingers and hopes that I can use Dante*

Pokémon

Pokémon:Riolu
Nickname:Alastor
Level:12 
Moves:Gen V BW1
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter 
Force Palm
TM32-Double Team
Foresight

Ability:Prankster 
Personality:Brave 
Exp: 6

Last edited by Donutman on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Dragon Kurai

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:39 am

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Riolu_(Pokémon)

A pokemon can have a hidden ability, but put one of the regular abilities too and state that the first is hidden. Also, the move list is missing one, and, I recommend using only one move list, so either black2/white2 or black/white. I use the earlier because its the most recent
Lucretia
Lucretia

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 am

Actually Matt, a Pokemon can only have one ability at any given time. If it has the hidden ability, that is its ability. "Hidden Abilities" just come from the dream world, so they're rare but can pass down through breeding.
Dragon Kurai

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:47 am

Lucretia wrote:
Actually Matt, a Pokemon can only have one ability at any given time. If it has the hidden ability, that is its ability. "Hidden Abilities" just come from the dream world, so they're rare but can pass down through breeding.

Noted.
Donutman
Donutman

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:48 am

OP updated
Dragon Kurai

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 am

Awesome. Things seem in order. Just move the tM before the move so it'll be "TM - Double Team" and its good to go. Also, put the tm number if you would so we know what tm it is
Dragon Kurai

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:57 am

Alright, its goodly approvamables unless otherwise stated.
Sponsored content

Dante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dante   Dante H6Q0F8z

Dante
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1