HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 am

Pallet Town, Kanto

"I am "The Daredevil"... I am "The Awesome One"... I am strong... I cannot be shaken... My will be done... Enemies shall fall... Victory is mine... Just... BRING IT, FELLA,"

Beedee spoke those words in his thoughts to wash away his nervousness. Today is the day where his adventure as a Pokémon Trainer begins.

"Kay, items ready. Ready for some fun, Dratini," he asked the Pokémon he just got yesterday. The timid, elusive and extremely shy Dragon-type Pokémon nodded a yes. "Don't look so nervous, will ya? We're going to be together for a long time. I know how you feel as you just met me but just trust me; we work together and we'll find success," Beedee suggested as his eyes looked towards north.

Route 1

"In the video games, Rattata and Pidgey can be found here but according to what I've seen, countless Pokémon live in these grasses," Beedee explained. Though still shy, Dratini stays as closest as possible with his trainer. "That's cute," he reacted.

Wild Pokémon/trainer appears

Last edited by Beedee on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 pm

[[It would be a good note that you don't determine when a wild pokemon appears, the moderator does that. Don't forget, but you can request one to appear should one not for a while]]

A wild poochyena walked up from teh grass. It didn't seem to notice the trainer and pokemon, and if it did, it certainly wasn't very hostile. It was followed by another, smaller poochyena, showing it was a mother. It could explain why it didn't choose to attack.

Poochyena - Female - Lvl 12
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:23 pm

OOC: Wild Pokémon/trainer appears It's an option. I didn't really spawn a wild Pokémon.

IC:
Beedee sure loves a battle but seeing that it's a mother and child taking a stroll, he chooses to ignore them. He has a huge heart and a special respect for mothers; except if it's a bad mother. This one doesn't look so bad. He chooses to walk farther away from them.

Wild Pokémon/trainer appears
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm

[[I know, but it's just a note for hte future]]

The poochyenas pass by without any problems, which when the mother looked back at the trainer, gave him a slight smile, though it wasn't like he would see it. She was glad that he had left them alone. She didn't want her child to be captured, or herself for that matter. A little later a scream came from a few of the bushes, and it sounded like a young girl. "Somebody, it's a wild pokemon!"

??? - Lvl ??? - ??? Hits Left
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:06 pm

OOC: I already know that, bro.

IC:
Hearing the tone of the voice which sounded like a kid in terror, Beedee rushes towards the direction of the sound; his Dratini forced to follow.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Wild Pokemon:
??? - Lvl ??? - ??? Hits Left

As Beedee approached where the scream had come from, another shriek from the individual could be heard, as well as a screech from a pokemon. It was very distorted, so it would be hard to determine exactly which pokemon made the screech.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 10:58 pm

Dratini nudges his trainer's leg and screeches towards a direction. Seeing that his Pokémon is finally interacting with him, he smiles and nods a "you lead". Dratini quickly crawls towards that direction as Beedee tagged. "Better hearing, you have," he said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 pm

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Lvl 8 - 3 Hits Left

As the trainer followed his pokemon, the screeching would become more clear. It was a charmander that was scaring a small girl. She had ran up and stood against a tree in fear.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 2:51 pm

(Why am I so lucky when it comes to the RNG? Oh and since when did we mods need to have "hits" left? Or is it your own style?)

"Hey girl, don't just stand there, run back home. You shouldn't be wandering here without any Pokémon with you, it's dangerous. Go home now and be safe, let me handle this," said Beedee with a tone of heroism. Dratini looks upward to his trainer waiting for a command. "Alright, I want this one, Dratini. Show me your power! Twister," he ordered as Dratini crawled towards the rare Fire-type Pokémon and attacked using the winds.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 pm

[[It's my own style. It makes it easier to know when a battle is close to ending, and so I can control the characters and pokemon better, as well as notify the user about the battle's status]]

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Female - Lvl 8 - 2 Hits Left

The charmander was too focused on the girl to recognize the incoming move, and it slid back some from the attack befor eturning to the dratini. It screeched, and it was clear that the pokemon was a girl. The young girl was stilll up against the tree, having been focused on watching the charmander. "You sound just like the professor," she cried when it had finally passed her mind. The charmander then attacked with a tackle towards Dratini.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:29 pm

[[Let me rephrase that. It's your way of saying "2 more posts before Shadow beats the crap outta me."]]

Even though Beedee was distracted, Dratini can still act on his own. He dodges the attack. Hearing the girl's comment, Beedee felt a little weird. "So I sound like an old man? Come on kid, I just helped you," he said hoping the girl would realize the joke in it. "Anyway, that's smooth, Dratini. Okay, another Twister," he commanded.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 3:37 am

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander wasn't going to let the dratini land another attack. It immediately jumped aside, swiping back f or another tackle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 12:07 pm

The Dragon-type got hit by the Tackle and flattened on the ground. "You can do this, Dratini. That attack's nothing. Another Twister," Beedee commanded as his hand unzipped his satchel and out comes a miniature Poké ball. "Gotta be prepared," he thought.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander side-stepped, so closely avoiding the incoming attack without taking any damage. It screeched at the trainer and his pokemon, rushing after the dratini and going for another tackle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

"Jump and restrain him," Beedee said as quickly as he could. He can be a fast talker. Dratini jumped and evaded the attack and would try to catch Charmander's head with his serpentine body for a Wrap.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 6:26 pm

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander didn't expect the attack, and when the opposing pokemon had wrapped around it it started squirming. It started screeching as well, trying to get free to attempt another tackle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 11:03 pm

Dratini may be small but his size makes it easy for him to get an entire grip. He tightens the Wrap even more. "Good, don't let him go unless I say so," Beedee asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 am

Wild Pokemon:
Charmander - Female - Lvl 8 - 1 Hits Left

The charmander kept struggling. It lost some health and struggled worse.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 am

"Now let go," he commanded as Dratini did as told. He aimed the Poké ball on the Fire-type and tossed it hoping to capture it. "One of my goals is to capture the six pseudo-legendary Pokémon. I already have Dratini who will someday be a Dragonite. But of course I'll need friends throughout my journey here in Kanto," he thought.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander looked at the pokeball incoming, and it took a step to the side before it could land on it and pull it in. In no way was it going to let itself be captured without a severe fight, instead eating a berry restoring a bit of energy. It looked at the dratini and it ran after its opponent, hoping to slam it in the side a good amount and cause some good damage.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 1:23 pm

Dratini expected an attack anytime after Charmander dodged the ball. "Try to Wrap him again," Beedee ordered. Dratini tried the same tactic again as Beedee walked towards the Poke ball and picked it up. "This should still work as it only missed," he thought closing the Poke ball which also acts as "reload" so it can be used again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander started squirming. It wasn't too fond of being wrapped up again, especially after it had already been wrapped not too long ago. It started screeching demanding to be let go, as if the trainer would understand it. It didn't like being fought cowardly.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm

"Okay, let go," Beedee commanded and Dratini did so. The Charmander probably thought that Beedee granted his wish but he didn't even though he understood Charmander. He tosses a Poke ball again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Wild Pokemon:

The charmander jumped away from the pokeball. It screeched at the trainer in annoyance, having been wrapped twice and having had a pokeball tossed at it twice. It jumped a bit and started rushing after dratini, slamming into its side to do some damage.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 4:37 am

Finally, she caught the tricky Dratini. "Whoa," Beedee thought as he walked towards the still useable Poke ball. "Bee be tripping balls," he thought. "Dratini, y'alright? Try another Wrap," he said. Dratini would try to wrap his entire body around Charmander's again. This time, on her legs.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella   Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1: Just Bring It, Fella
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next