HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow's Message to the Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow's Message to the Mods Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Message to the Mods   Shadow's Message to the Mods H6Q0F8zThu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

eh its nothing so serious as usual. i just wanna say that in any of my rp topics (bruce mathers, chester shinoda, sky regit, beedee arcs's), i dont WANNA encounter a shiny pokemon. i suggest giving me a double battle when i get a chance of a shiny, give me a double battle instead. i hate shinies. no ifs ands or buts. the only shiny im interested in fighting and capturing is either a shiny charizard or rayquaza. theyre both black and looks epic. no racism, jerks
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Message to the Mods   Shadow's Message to the Mods H6Q0F8zThu Jan 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Ok i moved this topic because only staff members can post official stuff there.
Also there is 2/100 chance that you will encounter one so dont worry.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Message to the Mods   Shadow's Message to the Mods H6Q0F8zThu Jan 17, 2013 11:09 pm

yeah just in case i get it though also, about the world leadre, why use a different badge?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Message to the Mods   Shadow's Message to the Mods H6Q0F8z

Shadow's Message to the Mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1