HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Another Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 5:45 am

The day was early, the sun was lazily beginning to rise and Rustboro was silent. As was John's room, right up to the point the all-purpose device on the stand by his bed began to screech and vibrate. John groaned as he rolled over and picked up the device, switching it off. He collapsed back onto the bed, sighing heavily. The poochyena in the corner, Faolin, whined and buried its hand beneath its own paw.

The day began as usual, John bathed and dressed, Fao' continued sleeping. John made sure his bag was packed and put it over his shoulder. He then went over to the bed with a still sleeping Fao' in it. He scratched behind the pokemon's ear causing his leg to twitch. "Come on boy, its time to get going." Fao whined in response for rolling onto his feet, yawning and stretching out. The two left the apartment, John making sure it was locked behind them.

The two spent most of the day in the market. It wasn't till mid afternoon that the two headed east out of town, Fao' scampering excitedly around John and between his legs. John laughed at Fao' as they headed to the fields on Route 116. The tall grass waved in the breeze, making it hard to tell where people and other pokemon where. Fao jumped to the grass then back in front of John, wagging its tail eagerly. "Okay, boy. Leg's see what we can find today," John said with a faint smile as he rubbed Fao's back. The Poochyena barked happily before jumping into the grass, John behind him.

Last edited by Plato on Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doragon

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 7:01 am

(YOUR CHARACTER HAS TO BE APPROVED)
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 7:08 am

Sorry, someone messaged me and I was under the impression it was aproved. My bad.
Swiley
Swiley

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 am

Sorry that was me. Haha, funny story. ^ ,^

But I never said anything about approval. :S
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

))Edited the intro post((
System

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 8:52 pm

You are now approved and can start journey :)
*p.s add avatar please :)
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Thank you. I added an avatar and if I understand right I wait for another player to join or an admin to post on the thread, or should I start a new one?
System

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Doragon will catch you up i guess. just wait for him :)
Doragon

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 11:00 pm

then a poochyena walked by
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zSun Oct 10, 2010 11:08 pm

John caught site of the wild poochyena walking by. A small smirk crossed his lips, Fao at his side becoming aggressive, the fur on its tail standing on end. Faolin went on point, focusing on the second poochyena. John figured this was as good practice as any. He then lifted his thumb and pointer finger to the corners of his mouth, creating a whistle, and blew, the sharp sound bound to catch the other pokemon's attention.
Doragon

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 2:26 am

the poochyena looked at him
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 3:07 am

John straightened, his stance, rolled his shoulders back, took a deep breath and puffed his chest out, his stance becoming confident. "Okay, Fao, let's start this out right," as John spoke his poochyena lept in front of him and towards the wild Poochyena, into battle. "Sand attack," John said emphatically, raising his right hand up and pointing at the wild Poochyena. Fao' spun around and began digging his claws into the ground, throwing sand up into the air and making it hard to see.
Doragon

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 6:40 am

it hit poochyena then it used howl
Swiley
Swiley

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 am

(Loves Doragon's detailed posts. LOL.)
Plato
Plato

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 am

John flinched as his ears rang and vibrated from the howling wild poochyena. He knew that Faolin was in more pain than himself, Faolin cringing and wining. "Come on Fao," John belowed over the screech, "Tackle him, shut him up." Fao gave a type of wining bark and then bolted at the other poochyena. As he drew near he tucked his head towards himself and to the side, and then jumped at the wild poochyena to tackle it.
Sponsored content

Just Another Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day   Just Another Day H6Q0F8z

Just Another Day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Rustboro City-
Jump to: