HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New person here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kyu622

New person here Empty
PostSubject: New person here   New person here H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:32 am

Hey people, I'm new to the Pokemon RP world. Just thought I'd put it out there, and hi! Thanks for having me, and I hope to get into the RP world soon!
Card
Card

New person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here   New person here H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:34 am

Welcome to PWRPG! I'm Zorua, and I've been here for about half a month, I believe. I hope you have a wonderful time here at PWRPG! Don't hesitate to start making a trainer, and perhaps we can RP together sometime? :D
Kyu622

New person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here   New person here H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 am

Thanks Zorua! I'm just about to create my trainer, and I'd love to RP sometime!
Bryan
Bryan

New person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here   New person here H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 10:39 am

heya kyu, its chester, known better as shadow but call me chester. welcome to the site, if youre not sure of something, theres the questions forum or ask anyone. feel at home and enjoy your stay fella. now heres a short description of me, im a daredevil of sorts. :D
Sponsored content

New person here Empty
PostSubject: Re: New person here   New person here H6Q0F8z

New person here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1