HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PWRPG: Movie? Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

PWRPG: Movie? Storyline Empty
PostSubject: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 5:41 am

Hi everyone! Anyways, about the title... After seeing the 'prank' that Chester had pulled about meeting a producer and saying that we may get a movie for this RPG, I was thinking... Why don't I try and make one? Now, I might be somewhat of a new member in this RP site, but I've been practicing my digital art, and if other people help, I may be able to create a short movie for this site! I wrote what kind of people I need here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3780-pokemon-world-rpg-the-movie#66569
Now, this thread was posted here for a reason. That reason, is so that I can get some help working on the story line for the movie. I need everyone's help, even people who are not admins or mods, so please help! Currently, I want to try and use any of the Pokemon currently known, so Pokemon like Fennekin will be included in the movie. Anyways... For the story line, I haven't thought of anything, but if you have an idea, I'd love to hear it. PM me or reply here if you have anything to share!
UPDATE:
So far, I've decided to use somewhat of Chester's idea and Coffincauf's idea. (He PMed me.) So... As a result of these two... For the movie, I will need at least 10 people who are on this site EVERYDAY to participate in this movie. In order to sign up, you MUST PM me a roleplay sample for judgement! This is required, because I need skilled RPers to help with the story line, as well as people who will be dedicated to this. Once I have chosen you, you CANNOT BACK OUT. I can't have you giving up if we're already half-way finished with the movie. I would also like some mods/admins to please please please help with this! For the RP sample.. The minimum is one paragraph. Also, once you choose your trainer, I will separate strong leveled trainers (lvl. 20 and above) from the low leveled trainers so that it makes more sense to the movie. Please try your best, everybody!
Here's the sign-up sheet:
1. Zorua (I'll add myself since I'm on everyday)
2. Markj1998 (He sent me a very good RP sample via PM)
3. Nializ (Also a very good RP sample)
Once all the spots are filled up, I will ask the people participating to choose ONE trainer to use for the movie. This is so that I can start getting some trial pictures finished for the movie and for your judgement. It may take me a few weeks, maybe months, to get these done, so be patient.

Last edited by Zorua on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 am

I can make the story lines
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:08 am

Oh, that'd be so helpful! Thanks. ^ ^ If you have anything done by tomorrow, don't hesitate to PM me! XD
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:08 am

Or, if you want, you can just reply here. Either way is okay. XD
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 am

EmpoleonZach nukes the world. The end.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 am

Kay, the story begins... people are having fun in the good ol city of whateverville then aliens attack. super shadow comes in and saves the people of whateverville! DUN DUN DUN! THE END! WHAT A GOOD MOVIE RIGHT?!

pfft eh wtf XDD

kay here's my idea, but first, what ya mean movie? 3D drawn, sprite, or what? SPRITE COMIC O.O OOOOH I GOT AN IDEA THAR :3

We gonna use one character for each member, the member chooses which one (AND ONLY ONE) of his character gets in the flick (for realism, lets just say that there other characters dont exist in that world or just dont give a **** XD if ya know what i mean). I'll choose Bruce Mathers for me.

The story goes, the usual stuff. each character are away from eah other, scattered all over the Pokemon World doing waht they do best, beat Pokemon up and be the best of 'em all even though there wont really be the best XD

Then one character (well, let's decide whose character later), will be watching the TV after all the adventures for the day is over, watching the tv on night. then he'll see rumours of end of the world, mayan calendar again and scientists said it aint december 21 2012 but january 25 2013 which is next friday of the current day. trainer ignores it. scientists say that there will be a battle between the god (arceus) and and the creation trio (rayquaza, kyogre, groudon) where in the hoenn creation trio will fight each other and rayquaza will get pissed like hell that he'll be forgetting to "calm down" groudon and kyogre. he'll be eating cheezburgers, err i mean uh, he'll be joining the fight, it will be groudon vs. kyogre vs. rayquaza. then arceus can see whats happening and will try to stop them. he will fail to totally stop them but will be able to take the legies away from each other. then a couple of days later, a huge earthquake will occure on kanto because of groudon's anger management issue. mewtwo will get pissed and come in super saiyan kamehamehaing groudon away, i mean uhm , attacking groudon. the two will fight as mew comes and tells mewtwo to stop, mewtwo will not listen and mew will have to attack groudon and at the same time, mewtwo takes the chance to attack, temporarily weakening groudon as he flee from kanto

then just hours later, kyogre attacks johto creating a tidal wave and claims to be showing-off that he is mightier than groudon. this will anger the legendary dogs (entei, raikou, suicune) and will locate kyogre, raikou goes first because he is electric. groudon interrupts and knocks raikou down and then rayquaza comes and attacks everyone only to get knocked out because everyone he attacked fought back. then theres a rumble, groudon vs kyogre vs entei and raikou and suicune with rayquaza weakened. mewtwo will join the rumble as mew watches frmo a distance. serebii and jirachi come together as they try to calm down the fighters . they will fail, arceus will come and attack the fighting legendaries and knock 'em down (WHAT?! yeah he will, he's the God of pokemon for fucks sake XD)

then jirachi gets an idea, he will gather the "Chosen ones" which are our characters and will gather them together. once its done, the characters will have to make a wish to jirachi for all these things to just stop. just when they are about to wish, a huge explosion can be heard from a distance and then theres kyogre and arceus fighting .the regi trio tries to take kyogre down because they're loyal to their God arceus, regice will fight only to get knocked down. regirock jumps in only to humorously faint as kyugre is in the ocean. regirock will faint, registell has nothing else to do

the trainers then try to wish only to be attacked by rayquaza. the trainers will then have to send out their pokemon to fend off rayquaza. but not only that, lugia's roar can be heard. they will look up and find lugia fighting mewtwo over some misunderstanding. lugia was trying to help, mewtwo's point of view is that if lugia helps, things will get even more dangerous. the trainers will have to fight rayquaza as the two pokemon fighting above will interfere coz while they fight mewtwo's attacks will hit the land making it really hard.

mew interfers and makes a wish to jirachi. then jirachi glows and everything melts, serebii comes in with palkia and dialga, with uxie azelf mesprit darkrai and giratina surrounding them so palkia and dialga wont fight. palkia and dialga will control space and time to reset everything back to the time where it will all just begin.

the trainers and legies will have to quickly convince everyone that they came from the future and warned them that their fighting will cause in the world's destruction. they must do that quickly or all is lost. they will succeed and arceus will thank the trainers and the legendaries causing a union amongst the legendaries.

and then after the peaceful stuff is done, team rocket, magma, aqua will be reportedly attacking kanto and hoenn but thats the end of the story because the trainers and legies will be seen fighting the dark organizations away.

after that, before the credits roll, the scene switches to the space with a lot of deoxys looking at earth then credits roll.

it could open a sequel like alien invasion or like "understood" that deoxyses will be knocked down.

Thats my idea. i can come up with a better one but thats the first thing that came to my mind. i never really know the legendaries in anime so i dont know theyre connections to each other and personalities so yah. lol
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 11:54 am

XD celebi,not serebii
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 am

lol yeah i meant celebi XD
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Heres the story line I said I'd do

Title: Pokemon the mars mystery

Intro :
Scenery lab with lots of tubes

At first we have a group of scientists with steel type pokemon.
One scientist is muttering stuff about how the shadow pokemon project is dangerous .
He suddenly enters a code just as the words "Project released!" A young girl at the age of 4 appears (who is to become one of the main character)"Daddy!"She says.
The scientist orders his riolu to use protect on the girl .
The lab explodes as the shadow launches a attack and the lab explodes.
The girl and Riolu are buried under the rubble.
A man with flaming spiky red hair his face not clear appears and says" all our work ruined!"He spits on the rubble and exits in his helicopter.

Title sceen

Scene 1 :
Scenery : Foot of a mountain

Girl is with a riolu (This is the same girl from the intro but now 14)
"Bella come in it's _____!"
"Got you loud and clear!"Bella said
"Control want you in!"Said ________
"Yes we do !" ____(Male)
Bella scrambles up a mountain Riolu follows.
"Use aura sphere!"Bella says
Riolu uses aura sphere in a hole.
We see it go down a tunnel into a giant aura ball.
"Acess granted!"says a robotic voice.
Bella walks in.

Next scene up soon.

Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

About making the movie, I meant just like the anime and stuff.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Hm... Chester's idea is very well thought out, but I don't think I'd be able to animate every single legendary.. I'll probably fix it up a bit. ^ ^
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm

I think it is a bit ott having all the legendrys fighting though it's a bit of a mess it could do with a mininum of 10.
It is though out just too chaotic.
your doing it so it's your choice.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 7:21 pm

I agree that a minimum of 10 is a good choice. I'd probably choose some legendaries that aren't too hard to animate. Also, for break994, unfortunately, I prefer Chester's idea about having everyone choose one trainer to use for the movie. Although, not everyone would be able to participate, as then there would be way too many trainers. I'll probably ask the mods and admins to participate, as they are of utmost importance to this project. I need their approval on the storyline once we get it all fixed up.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm

I reckon you should only use active people and do a sign sheet
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 9:55 pm

I guess that'd work. I usually come on every day, so I'll just add myself to the list. The list will be up top in this thread after I update it.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 10:15 pm

I'll sign up I may be fairly new but I reckon I've proved I'm staying for the long run

User: Break994
Name:Bella O Rose
Occupation/Trainer type : aura trainer / secret service undercover agent
Pokemon:riolu
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm

break994 wrote:
I'll sign up I may be fairly new but I reckon I've proved I'm staying for the long run

User: Break994
Name:Bella O Rose
Occupation/Trainer type : aura trainer / secret service undercover agent
Pokemon:riolu
Um.. You have to first PM a RP sample before you can sign up.. I have to know how well you can RP and write to make the story line making easier.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 10:28 am

hey about the one character per member thingy, i say we separate strong trainers (level 50+ team) from weak ones, (level 49- team) coz itd be stupid having trainers with level 17 pokemon fighting legies (like mine XD). like give them separate roles. have the strong trainers fight off the legies and have the weaklings "wish" for jirachi or calm down panicking wild pokemon and using moves that can cause SLP or cnfuse status and calming people down and stuff, they'll do only a bit of battling leaving the fighting to the power rangers, err i mea, the stronger ones.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 am

Haha okay. ^ ^ Thanks for helping out.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:37 pm

sure ^_^
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Can I be in it or no?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:17 pm

Of course! This is open to all members of PWRPG.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Yes! *does vicotry dance*
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:59 am

What if there were two characters in each region and then one night the characters all have a weird dream and are visited by Jirachi?
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 4:29 pm

I'll throw myself into this I suppose. Maybe I'll get some muse back. If you really want an rp sample I'll send one.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PWRPG: Movie? Storyline   PWRPG: Movie? Storyline H6Q0F8z

PWRPG: Movie? Storyline
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1