HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collecting the violet badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Card
Card

Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 20, 2013 8:27 pm

"Oh! My Pokemon and I want to challenge all the Pokemon Gyms in existence! We were actually going to Kanto, but we got on the wrong ship by accident... So we decided to challenge Jhoto's gyms first."
Sukina explained. Ardor nodded and looked slightly embarrassed. Obviously it was his fault they got on the wrong ship.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

ah i get it alex said but why did your snivy interfere with the battle falkner and i have, and i am only going to do the seven gyms in this region then i will stay in the seventh gym and i hope to become the next steel gym leader (thought it was the seventh gym)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 21, 2013 6:10 am

"Ah.. About that... Some of the sand from Falkner's Pidgey's Sand-Attack blew into my eyes, so Kanda saw it as a threat to my life... It was a simple misunderstanding. I'm sorry for the trouble he caused."
Sukina said, bowing and forcing Kanda to bow as well.
"So, you want to become a gym leader? Well~ I'll help you on that journey, then!"
she said, smiling. Sukina loved helping people.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 am

i would like that blake said and i think my friend who is waiting outside will like it too
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 3:13 am

Sukina smiled, and her Pokemon did too. Except for Kanda of course, everyone was eager to journey with a friend.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 am

Marcus walked into the gym eating an apple seeing the 3 new Pokemon he ran up to them, "In all my years I have never seen a Pokemon like this," he said holding up the Zorua "This Pokemon is fascinating,". Falkner walked over and looked at the new arrival, "So the battle is ruined the gym will be closed until 3pm," said Falkner sternly then walking away.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 pm

oh no alex said sadly. i wish the battle could continue, now i have to give up.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 10:54 pm

Sukina started to bow again, more quickly than before, however.
"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
She kept repeating it and bowing even more faster until she started to get dizzy. She made Kanda bow too, and he seemed to be getting irritated. Ardor liked the attention he got from Falkner, but he also bowed, as if apologizing for his "friend's" behavior. JN was the only one who didn't bow, as he was busy singing a song to try and cheer Alexander up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Its all right alexander said. I just have to wait for tommorow. no big deal
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 3:09 am

Sukina felt like she had ruined someone's birthday party. A battle was something special; a kind of ritual in which one can understand each other through victory and loss. It was important, and she had just forced it to get pushed back a day! She sighed, and hit Kanda again as punishment, before realizing she had nowhere to stay for the day. She was planning on battling Falkner and hopefully getting the gym badge and making it out to the next town before dawn break. It looked like that was impossible now, so she asked Alexander where he was staying.
"Let's hope that Alexander will let us stay where ever he's staying, guys."
She said to her Pokemon, and they all nodded.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 7:12 am

oh you can stay in the pokemon centre just like me and marcus, you can sleep there when you have to wait of a gym badge. so do you want to come with us.
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 10:30 am

Marcus was still looking at the Zorua and then when he heard Alexander say that Sukina could stay at the Pokemon Center with, "Yeah that right when we get there I'll introduce you to my Pokemon," he said cheerfully.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 2:00 pm

Sukina smiled happily.
"Sure! Let's get going!"
She was very happy, since Alexander and Marcus were the first friends she met. She was even thinking of writing to Prof. Juniper to tell her how she was doing, but decided to just call her later. She returned JN and Kanda to their PokeBalls, and put Ardor on her shoulder.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:16 pm

ok lets he said. they went to the pokecenter and when they came there he asked nurse joy where they could sleep and she said that they could sleeping in the sleep room
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 am

"Okay Sukina how about you meet my team," said Marcus walking outside the Pokemon Center "I'am from Sinnoh by the way,". Marcus got out his six Pokeballs and through them into the air in a flash of light 6 Pokemon were standing infront of him, "This is Togekiss, Ampharos, Gastrodon, Froslass, Roserade and Lopunny," he said pointing to each Pokemon as he said its name.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 am

Sukina looked at each one, then smiled.
"I see that you treat your Pokemon very fairly! That's a good thing. And there's no need to tell me information about Pokemon from other regions. I've memorized every single face! I know what their names are."
Sukina said with a smile, slightly boasting at her knowledge. Of course, she meant no harm by it. She didn't want others to have to work a little harder to tell her about their Pokemon. After all, Sukina hated worrying others or causing them to have to feel pain. Ardor walked over to Froslass and seemed to be interested in Marcus' Pokemon.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 4:54 pm

alex couldn't help but have a smile on face, he liked that her pokemon didn't knew his and marcus his pokemon
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 am

"So Sukina I was going to ask you earlier," said Marcus "But would you like to have a battle against me?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 am

Sukina smiled, and replied,
"Are you sure? I know your Pokemon inside out, yet you don't know mine. Wouldn't that be a disadvantage to you?"
(Oh, just in case you were wondering how she knew so much, it's cause she kinda studied with Prof. Juniper to get ready to come to all the regions.)
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 am

"I don't mind I love a good challenge," said Marcus "And besides I want to see how these new Pokemon battle,"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 10:23 am

oh this is going to be a great battle alex thought i cant wait too see her pokemon fight against marcus his pokemon. well alex where are you guys going to battle?
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 pm

"There is a battle field around the other side of the Pokemon Center so how about there," said Marcus
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 1:40 am

Sukina grinned, then told Ardor to stand back.
"Hehe. I'll give the honor of showing you my first Pokemon!"
She grabbed a PokeBall, hurled it in the air, releasing the Pokemon inside.
(I'll give you one reputation point if you can guess which Pokemon Sukina is using.)
Gray
Gray

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 am

(Are you using JN aka Accelgor?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 am

alex was waiting, the tension was in the air and he couldn't wait with wich pokemon she would start but alex thought that it was going to be snivy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting the violet badge   Collecting the violet badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Collecting the violet badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next