HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 11, 2013 1:55 am

Sandshrew braced itself for the quick attack, but didn't expect the jump. Looking up, she stared, curious.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 11, 2013 2:05 am

"Good now use gravity to your advantage and tackle from the sky" Kakashi commanded, She smirked as she saw Scar begin to dive bomb. Blade looked boredly at the sandshrew, "you gonna catch her?" Kakashi looked out the corner of her eye,"No".

(wheres the egg any way? do i already have it or am i going to get it from something else?)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 pm

(It's up to you to figure out how to get the egg to your character. You can make them find it, have someone randomly give it to your character, or it could fall from the sky and happen to land at your character's feet without any sort of lasting damage. It's really just up to you.)

Sandshrew looked up into the air with wide eyes. Seeing Scar in a jumping arc caused a rush of fear to pulse through her body, and she curled into a protective ball, making all of her weak points covered by the hard shell of her body.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 pm

"Scar, bounce off her body and tackle her into a tree." Kakashi commanded when she saw the sandshrew curl up. Scar careful bounced off the sandshrew's body and charged. " I got the strangest feeling something is gonna hit me in the head" Kakashi wondered, as Blade stared as her blankly, " Yeah, right....".
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Sandshrew remained curled up, and when tackled, was thrown into a tree. Just as Kakashi predicted, the rock hard body of the Pokemon bouncedd off the tree trunck and right into the girl's face. Landing back on the ground, the curled up Pokemon was trembling, terrified, and not budging from her protective stance.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 pm

"...heh...Hahahaha!" Blade fell on holding his sides laughing, Kakashi stood rubbing her face, she glared at the sandshrew. "Scar grab her with bite and throw her into the air." She commanded. She turned and glared at Blade, " Shut up before i punt you" She threatened bitterly.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Sandshrew continued trembling, and didn't budge out of her defensive position, she was terridied. This gave Scar more than enough time to throw her into the air.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Kakashi glared at the still laughing pokemon, "Scar jump up as well and slam her to the ground" she commanded we she saw him throw the sandshrew into the air. Kakashi turned to Blade and punted him into a tree."heh."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Sandshrew was thrown into the ground, and let out a pained cry. Trembling, she finally uncurled, and fell into a helpless heap. Now would be the time to finish her off or attempt a catch.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 23, 2013 11:48 pm

"Okay, Scar finish her off with Bite!" Kakashi commanded, Kakashi smirked as Scar went to finish the sandshrew off. "Ugh.." Blade groaned as he got back to his feet, he looked up and his eyes widened,"Kakashi watch out! Incomeing Egg!" Kakashi stared at Blade before looking up."Eh? Ghah!" just in time to once again get hit in the face, this time by an egg."How...."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

With the one last bite, Sandshrew was finished off.

Scar gained 5 exp!

As for the egg, no matter how hard Kakashi searched for the souece, nothing was a likely answer. It just seemed that the egg gods wanted Kakashi to have it, so it rained down from the sky in a magnificent glory and right onto Kakashi's face.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Kakashi picked up the egg sighing, " Why must i always get hit in the face? I hope this doesn't become a common." Blade laughed "Of course its going to become common." Kakashi glared at Blade before going to Scar. "nice job Scar a battle won minimal damage." Scar just shrugged, "It took to long to defeat her." Kakashi just walked down the path to next town. Blade ran up infront of Kakashi, "Hey i can see some berries over there." Blade ran to the blue berries. but suddenly stopped and slumped,"eh, too much work running.." Blade just sat there as Kakashi and Scar walked up to the bush, Kakashi and Scar quickly backed of as the bush shaked violently.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 pm

From the bush, out burst an angry Beedrill. Buzzing violently, he flew at breakneck speed out of the bush...and slammed right into Kakashi's face. This seemed to make him angrier, and the buzz got louder, as he swooped into the air in search of his first target.

Beedrill, Male, Level 10
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Kakashi stared blankly at the bug pokemon,"wonder why he's so mad" She commented as she watched the beedrill. Kakashi suddenly grined wildly, "Lets catch him! Blade prepare for battle! Ember!" Kakashi order grinning crazily. Blade bounced back from his slouch grinning as crazily as Kakashi. Charging at incredible spedds at the pokemon, "Let's do this!"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 12:44 am

Seeing the flames rush at him, Beedrill rushed at the source, Blade, and right through the dangerous embers. Though the fire obviously damaged him, it seemed the bug's rage kept pain from taking hold. As if nothing had hit him, he dove at Blade, his sword-like arms slashing into a rapid Fury Attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 am

"Blade uses your dagger and counter it" Kakashi order grinning when Blade pulled out his dagger and counter everyone of the beedrills attacks, "Great now Double-edge" Blade through off the bug, jumped back and blurred out of sight.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 4:44 am

Beedrill seemed rather impressed with Blade's skill with a dagger, and was eager to combat him with his own sword-like appendages. When Blade disappeared, Beedrill flew up out of reach and watched carefully for any sign of his foe.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 am

Blade appeared above the beedrill coming down hard. "Hm" Kakashi was studing the egg couriously, Scar beside her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 4:59 am

Beedrill was knocked out of the air and slammed into the ground from the sheer force of the attack. Seeing an opening, while Blade was still on top of him, Beedrill made a move to grab the Cyndaquil, an attack strategy forming in his head.

The egg seemed to wriggle occasionally, but didn't seem to be on the borderline of hatching just yet. It was impossible to guess what was inside.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:02 am

Blade grabbed beedrill's drill and headbutts him brutality before jumping off him.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 1:20 am

Beedrill was hit, and now showed faint signs of fatigue. Flying back into the air, he once again went into a rapid dive, slashing out another Fury Attack at Blade.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 1:28 am

Blade once again countered with his dagger before following Kakashi's silent order and grabbing the last attack with his paw and slamming the beedrill into the ground.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

(Remember that you can't say if the attack hits or not, it's up to me to determine if Blade's hits or not, just as it's up to you if Beedrill hits or not.)

Instead of immediately slamming into the ground, Beedrill lashed out and wrapped his arms(?) around the Cyndaquil. As he decended down, he twisted in mid air, placing Blade on his belly side. The ground was looming closer and closer, and Blade would be slammed into the ground himself if he didn't do something quickly!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Blade grunted, and started heating up rapidly, forcefully activating Blaze. Kakashi was unbothered.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Beedrill continued his perilous decent into the ground, if Blade did not act now, he would surely get smashed!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next