HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 5: The Alliance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Parasect, free of attacks, quickly scuttled in the way of the pokeball and knocked it away with a pincer. (Don't worry, you didn't lose it.) Maractus deflected the Ember and Ice Punch with Bounce (EM) but the Quick Attack hit, not dealing much damage. It twirled and used Pin Missile at Treecko and the others, Treecko being at close range.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 10:54 am

Treecko used Absorb on Riolu as the Pin Missiles come for him hoping that he will get hit and recover energy at the same time avoiding himself to faint.

Squirtle uses Withdraw and then Water Gun as it came out from the holes towards the foes.

Magby used Ember on Maractus!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 12:04 am

The Riolu was hit and hung on barely by secretly using Endure. It decided that battle was futile, so it once again attempted to run away, this time using Sand-Attack to try and cover its tracks.
The Ember was super-effective, and Maractus was beginning to show signs of fatigue. It grimaced, then used another Pin Missile at Treecko as well as Magby.
Parasect decided to try and give its enemy some status problems. It spread a purplish violet colored powder on the Magby, Treecko, and Squirtle, in an attempt to get them poisoned. (Poisonpowder)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 am

Treecko, being the fastest of them and recovering a bit of energy, chased Riolu and attempted to use another Absorb.

Magby is hit by the attack and uses another Ember trying to go for a "numbers game".

Treecko ran away so the poisonp owder didnt reach him. Magby's winds from the ember blew the powders away as Squirtle withdrew in his shell but the powder went inside the holes, poisoning him.

Squirtle uses Ice punch
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 3:11 am

Both the Ember and Ice Punch hit Maractus, making it faint. The Riolu who was running away dodged the Absorb and retaliated with a Quick Attack. The Parasect unleashed another move, this time being a Stun Spore.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 am

All got poisoned. Treecko uses Pound on Parasect, Magby used Ember and Squirtle used Ice Punch on Parasect.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 pm

The Parasect was too slow to dodge the attacks and was hit. All but Pound was super-effective, and it began to slowly collapse, and it fainted, leaving the Riolu all by itself. The Riolu, frightened, began to attack anything moved.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Bruce threw the Poké Ball.

OOC: I can RP better than this. I just lost track of what happened in this topic and too lazy to review. This looks like a mess but I promise, the next topic will look better.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 1:58 am

OOC: Don't worry. It's the same for me, as well. ^ ^ And which Pokemon did you throw the Pokeball at?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 12:04 pm

[[Well, Riolu's the only one alive...]]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 am

(Yes, but you can still capture a fainted Pokemon. I'll assume you wanted Riolu. ^ ^)
The Pokeball tapped the Riolu on the head and opened up, sucking the Pokemon inside. It rolled around for a few heartbeats before calming down, a satisfying 'click' sound emanating from it as it settled.

Congratulations! You caught a Riolu! Would you like to name it?

Riolu
Male
Level 26
Moves:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Screech
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Copycat
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 am

(nah i don't do names and that means don't ask me about it next time ;) and yep i want the riolu and how the hell am i able to beat pokemon much stronger than mine? O.o im soooo awesome!!!! :3 dont foret to edit the exps or your sleep later will be your last >:3)

Bruce picks the Pokeball up.

[end of topic]

(FINALLY! this topic has ended now i can start off a fresh one with an ew topic lol. this entire topic looks horrible)

EDIT: edited already. if you spot something wrong you can go edit
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Alliance   Chapter 5: The Alliance - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 5: The Alliance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Dewford Town-
Jump to: