HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Points Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Prise Points Shop v.1.2 Alpha

Player Points Shop 05813610355722fff2729bb8513db69f
''Hello Guest , welcome to points shop. What would you like to purchase? If you point your mouse on the item's name a box will appear with an explanation what is that item for. Please be patient while we put your purchased item to your profile, thank you.''

✿ Recovery Items
Player Points Shop Antidote <span title="A spray-type medicine. It lifts the effect of poison from one Pokémon.">Antidote</span> 90
Player Points Shop Awakening <span title="A spray-type medicine. It awakens a Pokémon from the clutches of sleep.">Awakening</span> 90
Player Points Shop Burnheal <span title="A spray-type medicine. It heals a single Pokémon that is suffering from a burn.">Burn Heal</span> 90
Player Points Shop Freshwater <span title="Water with a high mineral content. It restores the HP of one Pokémon a little.">Fresh Water</span> 80
Player Points Shop Lemonade <span title="A very sweet drink. It restores the HP of one Pokémon by 80 points.">Lemonade</span> 90
Player Points Shop Revivalherb <span title="A very bitter medicinal herb. It revives a fainted Pokémon, fully restoring its HP.">Revival Herb</span> 100
Player Points Shop Sweetheart <span title="A very sugary chocolate. It restores one Pokemon's HP a little.">Sweet Heart</span> 80

♗ Held Items
Player Points Shop Amuletcoin <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It doubles a battle's prize money if the holding Pokémon joins in.">Amulet Coin</span> 600
Player Points Shop Brightpowder <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It casts a tricky glare that lowers the opponent's accuracy.">Bright Powder</span> 500
Player Points Shop Choicescarf <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. This scarf boosts Speed, but allows the use of only one kind of move.">Choice Scarf</span> 700
Player Points Shop Everstone <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. The Pokémon holding this peculiar stone is prevented from evolving.">Everstone</span> 100
Player Points Shop Exp.share <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. The holder gets a share of a battle's Exp. Points without battling.">Exp. Share</span> 3000
Player Points Shop Expertbelt <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a well-worn belt that slightly boosts the power of supereffective moves.">Expert Belt</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Leftovers <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. The holder's HP is gradually restored during battle.">Leftovers</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Luckyegg <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is an egg filled with happiness that earns extra Exp. Points in battle.">Lucky Egg</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Soothebell <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a bell with a comforting chime that calms the holder and makes it friendly.">Soothe Bell</span> 2000

◉ Evolutionary Items
Player Points Shop Dawnstone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It sparkles like eyes.">Dawn Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Duskstone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is as dark as dark can be.">Dusk Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Firestone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is colored orange.">Fire Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Electirizer <span title="A stone that makes holder lighter.">Electrizer</span> 1000
Player Points Shop Moonstone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is as black as the night sky.">Moon Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Shinystone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It shines with a dazzling light.">Shiny Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop King'srock <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It may cause the foe to flinch when the holder inflicts damage.">King's Rock</span> 5000
Player Points Shop Metalcoat <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a special metallic film that ups the power of Steel-type moves.">Metal Coat</span> 1000
Player Points Shop Thunderstone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It has a thunderbolt pattern.">Thunder Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Waterstone <span title="A peculiar stone that makes certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is a clear, light blue.">Water Stone</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Razorclaw <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It is a sharply hooked claw that ups the holder's critical-hit ratio.">Razor Claw</span> 2000
Player Points Shop Razorfang <span title="An item to be held by a Pokémon. It may cause the foe to flinch when the holder inflicts damage.">Razor Fang</span> 2000

✑ Miscellaneous Items
Player Points Shop Bigmushroom <span title="A large and rare mushroom. It is very popular among certain maniacal fan segments.">Big mushroom</span> 500

ツ Donator Cards
Player Points Shop Gram3 <span title="A peculiar benefit which increases chance of getting a shiny egg by breeding of 10% and at the end of a day user gets +50 points. LASTS FOR 7 DAYS">Donator Status</span> 6000
Player Points Shop Gram3 <span title="A peculiar benefit which increases chance of getting a shiny egg by breeding of 10% and at the end of a day user gets +50 points. Allows you to create real prise events. USEABLE 3 TIMES.">Event Donator Status</span> 6000

Last edited by Mystogan on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 13 times in total
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 2:41 pm

*Googles "gameshark code for pokemon world rpg"* o3o
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm

You mean we can spend our Player Points here?
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 pm

LoL @Shadow, good luck finding them.
Yes @Flamelunar, you spend your Player Points here, and when you do please post for what character.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 4:29 pm

At the moment I only have 532 Player points so I might come back some time later. Also I have only 1 character...but that's not the point. :D
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:14 am

Sorry for double post. But now I officially have enough points to purchase something.

Can you tell me what these do? :
Shoot Rock
Heat Rock
Ice Rock
Float Stone
Lucky Egg

I can purchase one of them so might as well understand what they do...
Leo
Leo

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:18 am

i know that the lucky egg gives your pokemon extra xp
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 am

i got my crosshairs on that rare candy...

Target Locked. :D
Leo
Leo

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 12:14 pm

sorry shadow but you are not the only one who wants that rare candy :)
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 12:16 pm

XD eh, its okay. it aint limited stuff.
Leo
Leo

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zTue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm

do you have a metal coat i want to let onix evolve :)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 10:57 am

Woohoo! I'm the first! May I have the Rare Candy please? :3
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 5:38 pm

@Ianna Currently we dont have metal coat, but i'll make sure we will when i update the shop :)
@Flamelunar Thank you, your item's been purchased. ^^
Leo
Leo

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zWed Jan 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 12:12 pm

UPDATE: v.1.1 Alpha
- Now you can mouse hover the item name to see what it can do
- Fixed some issues
== v.1.2 is coming soon
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

eh? nothing comes out when i hover owo
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zThu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Do you hover item name or image?
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 am

Yesterday, I hovered over the image and text, nothing appears.

But today, I tried hovering over the image and text again. But now, the description appears when I hover on the text. So, never mind. :)
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 10:43 am

Im glad thats the case, because i know that i have had put the correct codes and tested it myself. :)
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zMon Jan 14, 2013 5:13 pm

Yes, in next version im planning to add as many items as possible. And it includes happiness items too.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 4:40 pm

how bout adding packages and stuff?

like package 1 contains 2 rare cnadies and a full heal or something like dat u know
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 pm

Nahh one item is just fine.
Bryan
Bryan

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8zThu Jan 17, 2013 4:45 am

why did the prize points thingy drop down to 0.5?
Sponsored content

Player Points Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Points Shop   Player Points Shop H6Q0F8z

Player Points Shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next