HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Leo
Leo

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) Empty
PostSubject: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 9:22 pm

they arrived at the gym. kay knocked at the door and he heard someone coming it was a person. who are you kay asked? i am the butler of gym leader roark he is not here at the moments he is at a cave not far from here. what do we do now he asked at maya?

Last edited by iannabben on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"We go to that cave, of course!"
Maya replied. She asked the butler for directions to the cave.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 10:21 pm

the butler answered almost immediately. the cave is at the south of the town. ok kay said well let's go. after a few moments they were in front of the caave well shall we go inside ? because i think the cave looks a little bit unstable.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"We'll be fine!"
Maya said, as she ran inside the cave. Pearl followed quickly behind her. Soon, Maya came running back out.
"It's way too dark in there to see anything!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 11:59 pm

wait i have a flashlight kay said as he turned around and started to search his backpack. i've found it now let's go and find the gym leader he said as they walked into the cave. after a few moments of searching he heard someone. he turned around and saw the gym leader under a pare of rocks. maya he yelled i've found him quick we got the help him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 am

Maya quickly ran over, and gasped when she saw the gym leader underneath the rocks.
"I'm on it!" she yelled, before commanding Pearl to try and use Tackle to crush some rocks. When that didn't work, she snapped and remembered the TM she had taught Pearl.
"Pearl! Use Dig to dig a hole and free the gym leader!"
Nodding, Pearl started to claw her way into the ground, and felt the surroundings to find the gym leader's location. Once the leader was above her, she dug a hole to the leader and helped the battered gym leader through the tunnel.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

that's great work maya he said. he helped the gym leader up. he are you ok? he said while thinking why couldn't I do that. yeah the gym leader said i think i am. here, i will help you stand up. he wasn't heavy so it was easy to help him up. he how did you two even know i was here?
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

"Well, Kay was actually the one who found you. You should ask him."
Maya was pointing at Kay. Pearl walked back over to Maya, and then relaxed by sitting down. She was obviously tired from the digging.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

well we went to your gym. but your butler said that you were here so we went here to get you kay explained. well thank you the gym leader said. do you want to challange me in a battle? yes if it is possible. ok i will meet you in half an hour at the gym ok? yeah sure blake said as he saw the gym leader walk away. then he turned to sora what should we do for the next couple of minuts
(can you play the gym leader in the gym battle?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 pm

(Sure!)
"Why don't we go shopping? We should stock up on items like potions and then we should train our Pokemon!"
Maya said to Blake. Pearl tugged at Maya's pant leg and seemed to be asking her something.
"Pearl said she wants to try leveling up by fighting you. We could have a rematch after we stock up."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

sure that would be nice. i can use that rematch before i will battle the gym leader. come on the store is not far from here. after a few moments they arrived at the store. and he went to the salesman. can i have two potions please. sure the man said that will be 300 pokédollars. blake payed up and said to maya do you need anything else i will pay for you if you want! :)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:18 pm

"Thanks! I actually need 3 potions myself!"
Maya said, happily.
Pearl also jumped up and down, obviously pleased that Maya does not have to pay for the potions.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 pm

ok then kay said as he turned around. 3 potion please. that will be 450 pokédollars. here you go kay said giving him the money. here you are he said as he gave the potions to maya as they walked out. well were do you want to have the rematch
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:26 pm

"We should probably have it in a field somewhere... That way no one would get hurt."
Maya looked around the city, and then realized that they could just go out by the cave.
"The area by the cave is pretty barren. Let's go that way!"
Pearl dashed over before the others, and anyone could tell that she was psyched to start the battle.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:28 pm

they arrived at the cave and pearl was allready there. she was ready for battle. ok if you want a battle you got it kay said come on out turtwig. and in a flash of light turtwig appeared. the first move is yours so show me what you can do .
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Maya nodded.
"Pearl! Use Dig!"
Pearl nodded, and quickly dug a hole.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:34 pm

turtwig stay still and try to listen to the ground he said. at once turtwig stood still and started to listen to the ground. after a few moments turtwig jumped away and started moving so eevee would not be able to attack him because he moved to much. when he comes out i am going to show them turtwigs new move kay thought with a grin on his face.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Maya knew what the Turtwig was trying, so she said,
"Pearl! Come out of the ground and quickly use Sand-Attack!"
Pearl jumped out of the ground in front of Turtwig and kicked sand up at his face again. Then, she moved away and dug another hole.
"Keep digging, Pearl!"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 10:44 pm

turtwig kay said. try to clear you sight. he said turtwig was doing its best. at this rate they are going to attack us. finally turtwig cleared its sight and started to use the same movents as before but this time he was more carefull. i hope this tactic workd kay thought.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Pearl continued to dig, until she could almost feel the heat from the Earth's core. Once she could, she jet up using Tackle to boost her speed, and jumped out of the same hole she came in. Then, she used Tackle and aimed at Turtwig again. This time, however, Adaptability did not work.
"Go Pearl!" Maya cheered her Pokemon on.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 11:04 pm

ah that wont work turtwig turtwig close your eyes and wait for the right moments kay yelled. turtwig and kay closed there eyes and listened to eevee's movements. at some point kay opened his eyes and yelled now turtwig. at once turtwig jumped into the air and eevee went down beside him. yes nice work turtwig now use your new move razor leaf
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:21 am

(Am I supposed to ask a mod or admin to change my bio for Maya for EXP since I won the last battle?)
The sharp leaves stung Pearl's body, and she was on the ground again. Staggering to her feet, Pearl refused to give up.
"Pearl! Are you alright?"
Maya was worried she was hurt or something.
Pearl just shook her head, and gave a determined, "Eevee!"
Maya smiled; she knew Pearl was alright.
"Pearl! Try using Tail Whip!"
Pearl followed Maya's commands, letting her tail brush against Turtwig's face a few times.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 9:15 am

(i think so try talking to flamelunar he is the one who is the most online) try to dodge the tail whip turtwig he yelled but it was to late he saw that the tail brushed against his face and the tutwig's defense was lowered. wait he thought this can be a chance now that they are close i ca nattack easily. turtwig quick use your tackle.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:55 pm

The Tackle hit the already weakened Eevee dead on, and she struggled to get to her feet.
"Pearl! Try your best!"
On her feet once again, Pearl's eyes still held a determined glimmer, and she did not want to give up.
"Pearl... You're trying so hard, so I've got to try just as hard! Use Tackle again!"
Maya pointed at Turtwig, and Pearl charged at the Turtwig, hoping Adapatability would help too. Her ability was working, but not as successfully as before.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:22 pm

turtwig block the tackle with withdraw and use razor leaf to finish this battle kay yelled. he saw turtwig withdraw to face the tackle. i am going to win this kay thought happily
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)   the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben) H6Q0F8z

the battle of oreburgh (SK and iannabben)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next