HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rock Master

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

The Rock Master - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:05 pm

[Get out of here, Shadow]

Lucas wrote everything down. "Perfect. This should do us well. But we've got a long ways ahead of us, and I'd like to get to Curlean before sundown. Now are you ready, Blue?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:11 pm

"Right. That I am. But..." She looked at a small silver watch on her wrist. "Mount. Moon is pretty big. We could easily get lost there. Plus...It's dark..." She shuddered. "What say we borrow some torches from the PokeCentre?" She suggested.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:16 pm

Lucas chuckled. Then he looked over at his Magby. "Genesis, get out of that stupid chair." he said and Genesis ran to him. "See..." said Lucas, picking up his Pokemon and holding him out. "Genesis is a Fire type. Oh, and don't forget about Comet and his tail. They're both Fire types. They could light the way."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm

"You're right about that. Just an emergency supply if both of them faint or something. That cave is full of Geodude..." Blue said, hurrying back with a couple of torches. She pocketed them and rummaged through her pockets. "I have 1 Max Revive, 1 Potion and an Ether and some berries. That's about it. And I heard Mount. Moon is crawling with Rocket activity."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

(yeah sorry, no offense fella. :3)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh, I can take care of any Pokemon that cross our path. And if there's Geodude in there, I'm sure your Wartortle can handle them. Wait a Minute! What about that Zorua and the Zoroark?." said Lucas.

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:34 pm

"Good Lord! I forgot about them!" Blue cried as she raced back. She skidded to a halt outside the PokeCentre, ran inside as the door opened, slipped on the polished floor and promptly fell. "Ow...that hurt..." She got slowly and went over to talk to Nurse Joy. She walked over to the sleeping Zorua and picking it up, set it on the sofa. "Nurse Joy says they will heal Zoroark to full health and then release it into the wilderness. The Zorua seems to be related to Zoroark but everytime it goes close, Zoroark shoves it away, as if refusing to recognise it..." She said sadly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Emerald thought for a Second. "You mean Zoroark doesn't wanna be with Zorua?" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:43 pm

"Zoroark has had a bad shock, probably. And due to that shock she either refuses to recognise Zorua to recover from the shock or the shock has erased all her memory about Zorua..." Blue replied, looking ready to cry.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm

"Zorua isn't gonna last long if it's own Zoroark won't recognze it." said Emerald looking at the Zorua. Then, he had a thought.

"Blue, maybe we should take Zorua with us. We can't just leave it here waiting for Zoroark to recover. I know about Zoroarks, they take some time to recover. If we take Zorua with us, it might give it the correct survival skills. We could help it learn. If...it wants to come along, that is" said Emerald.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 5:59 pm

Blue started shining like the sun itself. She ran over to Zorua and prodded it. It snored on. Nurse Joy passed by with a bundle of towels. Oh. He won't wake "Wha- what do you mean?! He isn't-" No, he isn't dead. He's been given some sleeping medicine to help him recover faster. Why not have a bath before you go? You two look filthy. Brock always leaves a ton of dust around in his gym... Nurse Joy tutted and shook her head.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 6:06 pm

"Fine. A bath does sound logical. But I still think we should go with my idea later. Genesis, Let's go." said Lucas.

After the Bath, Lucas went back out into the sitting room, dressed. He saw the Zorua was still on the couch asleep, and sat next to it, caressing it. As he reached for his Jacket and headband, he unwrapped a lollipop and start sucking it. He quickly noticed Blue wasn't out here. Genesis sat next to him, and Lucas said to him "Well, she's not out ready. Let's wait for her". Genesis nodded.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Blue appeared wearing a nightsuit way too baggy for her. "Nurse Joy took my clothes for cleaning!" She grumbled. Just then Nurse Joy appeared and dropped perfectly clean clothes her hands. "Ooh! She did clean them nicely!" She exclaimed as she disappeared in a room and appeared fully dressed.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed happily, grabbing the limp Zorua. She hurried out of the door and stopped in front of the cave entrance, looking back for Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 24, 2012 6:29 pm

Lucas and Genesis ran right out after Blue. "Hey, don't run out like that. If that was for laughing at you in those baggy pajamas, it was an honest Mistake. Hey, I see you actually got Zorua. Nurse Joy let you take it? Well one of us may need to keep it in a Pokeball. Which one of us should catch it." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 25, 2012 8:02 am

"Nah, don't catch it!" Blue said in alarm. "I plan to release it right after I'm sure it can survive on it's own!" She looked up at the towering mountain. "Let's go!" She stepped inside and was immediately enveloped by inky darkness.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 25, 2012 1:54 pm

"God, It's dark in here. Like night. Oh well, at least we have light." said Lucas looking at Comet and Genesis lighting the way. "Ha! Looks like we've, 'Enlightened', them."

Shut up or I'll charge you by the minute. Genesis said to him.

Lucas looked at his Pokenav, then back at Blue. "Hey, is your Pokenav working? Mine is, but is Yours? Just makin' sure." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 am

Blue looked at her PokeNav, then gave it a tap. It's screen became staticy but it worked, all the same. "Not too well..." She replied. She looked up and suddenly froze. The roof of Mount. Moon was covered with Zubat! A single sound or a slight change in the atmosphere could wake the whole swarm of them.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 3:52 pm

Lucas looked up as well. "ohhh, Crap..." he said. Then he whispered over to Blue. "Blue, I want you to hide behind those Rocks. Those Zubat will pounce at any minute." Then he, Genesis, and Comet got in a position. "We'll take care of them. Comet, you use scratch on whatever comes your way. Genesis, you know what to do. And me, oh you bet I know what I'm doing."

Then he looked back at Blue. "Don't worry Blue. Whatever danger comes our way, I'll protect you." he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 3:56 pm

Blue seemed frozen. She didn't budge but spoke with a quaver in her voice. "Make it go away...MAKE IT GO AWAY!!" She screamed, arousing all the Zubat. They screeched in unison and flew straight at the duo. Blue's eyes were glazed.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Lucas jumped right infront of Blue, and grinned to his Pokemon. "Showtime..." he said.

If Blue was to look up from being scared, she would be amazed. Of Course Comet was Scratching every Zubat in site, while Genesis used every move he knew against whatever Zubat crossed him, and Lucas...was also fighting. Lucas started punching and karate chopping every Zubat that flew at him, like he was some karate fighter.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Wartortle appeared from it's pokeball and started practically flooding the place, spraying each Zubat he saw. Blue still looked down, glazed over eyes.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Then, while in midst of battle, Comet and Genesis jump out of the way. Lucas did something special: He stood on one hand, and twirled his legs like a blender so fast you could hardly see what was going on. Any Zubat that flew to him got speed-kicked and knocked to the ground.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:25 pm

The twirling knocked out every single Zubat, but it disturbed the master of them all, Crobat!

The Rock Master - Page 2 169
Level 19
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Lucas unwrapped another Lollipop, took out the stick of the last one, and gave it to Genesis who disintagrated it. He sucked on the new one, and said "Genesis, weaken it with Smog." And his Magby complied.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 4:35 pm

The Crobat blew it right back at Magby, flapping all four of it's large wings. Wartortle jumped in and sprayed Crobat thoroughly. Crobat shook itself as it sped towards Wartortle, using Bite. Wartortle retorted with it's own Bite. The two clashed and both of them were sent flying back. Crobat was shaken as no one had ever challenged his leadership openly. It shuddered once and tried to escape.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Master   The Rock Master - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Rock Master
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next