HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inconvenient events..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Inconvenient events.. Empty
PostSubject: Inconvenient events..   Inconvenient events.. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Recently, my computer crashed. I don't really have a way of coming on very often. Now it claims "there is nothing to boot." (Paraphrazing) I'm not saying I'll be disapparating; It's just that I will be less able to get online. I managed to get wi-fi, but it so happens that it works on everything but the browser... a real drag. .-. So I still have to depend on mobile data, and I don't have unlimited, so it will be quite hard.

I sincerely apologize, and when I return, I will have a good quiz up and running, and I'll give a special treat to go with the quiz as well. ^^
Lucretia
Lucretia

Inconvenient events.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inconvenient events..   Inconvenient events.. H6Q0F8zMon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 am

Sorry about your computer problems, Naka. May you get one for Christmas to maintain equilibrium!

Inconvenient events..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1