HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SteelKing
SteelKing

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi guys. I'm SteelKing. As you can probably tell, I'm new here. I've been on a couple of RP sites and forums before, but never a Pokemon RP site. I have a fairly good idea of what I'm doing, but advice would be appreciated! SteelKing out!
Bryan
Bryan

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Be good. That's my advice. Welcome to the site, fella. Hope you enjoy us. I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man Shadow.
Leo
Leo

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Welcome to the site steelking ;)
Lucretia
Lucretia

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Greetings and salutations from staff, SteelKing. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a PM or post it in the appropriate forum. For starters, to role play in the main area of this forum you need an approved trainer. It seems that you have a grasp on the basics of what you're supposed to do, as you've already posted a trainer. other than that we just request that you stick to the rules and guidelines on the site and enjoy yourself! We hope you enjoy your stay at PW!

-Lucretia, PW Staff
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Agreed same here about the PM's got any questions feel free to ask. I'm friendly as long as your friendly back so, look forwards to reading and possibly modding some of your topics.

-Markj1998, PW Staff
SteelKing
SteelKing

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8zSun Dec 16, 2012 10:07 am

Thanks guys! I think I kind of have an idea what I'm doing now, but I'll remember about the PM's if I'm confused.
Sponsored content

Hey there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there!   Hey there! H6Q0F8z

Hey there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: General Information :: Introductions and Leaving :: Old Intros/Leaving-
Jump to: