HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready, Set.. Go! [OPEN]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mimmi

Ready, Set.. Go!  [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Ready, Set.. Go! [OPEN]   Ready, Set.. Go!  [OPEN] H6Q0F8zTue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

"Be Careful!" Said Zane and Adam in sync
"Here's your supplies" Handed over Wayne in his selfish kind voice while Arden was hugging Luna tight.

Items -
Pokedex (Light blue)
Poketch (Pink)
3 Cans of Pokemon food
2 packs of sandwiches
Torch
5 Poke balls
1 potion

I stuffed in the materials and supplies and set myself onto my glossy light blue bike while Melody perched in the front basket, her thick fur ruffling from the streaming wind while waving back to my brothers in my biggest smile I have ever done.

"Don't talk to strangers!" Shouted Zane the protective one
"Stay at the Pokemon Centre for sleeps!" Called out Adam
"We'll be watching you in your contests!" Called out Wayne and Arden, I've never seen Wayne actually care for me, well he does enjoy seeing the contest battles and cool Pokemon as he is a breeder.

~~

Me and Melody arrived into the forest, where many cute or lets say furious Pokemon would live, the forest was deep and dark and was surrounded with
dark shadows leaking all over the place.

"Keep an eye out for a Skitty, they are SO CUTE!" I squealed to Melody with a little grin on my face.

Ready, Set.. Go! [OPEN]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1